Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Odd facts about yourself

Go down 
+18
Joyling
SoifonShihoin
Dr-Tom
Gshiip
Yoruichi Fon
spica
Fatalicious
epeire
RSforsevers
Azley
Contadora
Anil
Catlove
Lizzay
PolarisAmane
siyentista
SoldierG65434-2
CaptainYoruichi
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bellatrix28
Hollow
bellatrix28

Odd facts about yourself - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd facts about yourself   Odd facts about yourself - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:20 pm

I also have lucid dreams. If it's a "nightmare" type one and I'm about to die then I just rewind a bit and do it again - this time hopefully finding a solution so I'm not about to die, get raped, or whatever. Though I can kinda control them I can't seem to make them just stop and change.

I'm also adopted... but not by any biological parent. I find people's reactions very interesting when I tell them this. Often there's a sort of "sorry" or just awkwardness because they don't know how to respond. I don't really understand it, I feel just a part of my family as if I was born in it. My sister was also adopted, but my brothers weren't. But my one brother gets taken as adopted all the time because he has dark skin and all the rest of us are pretty white.

Once I find something that I like to eat I usually stick with it for quite a while, it doesn't bother me that I'll have the same thing for lunch day after day. I think the longest consecutive one of these was a little over a year eating hot pockets.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Odd facts about yourself   Odd facts about yourself - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:41 pm

I call myself "left-eared" because when I have headsets that are only for one ear, I prefer using my left ear.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Yoruichi Fon
Sushi Monster
Yoruichi Fon

PostSubject: Re: Odd facts about yourself   Odd facts about yourself - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:58 am

I do everything right handed; hit a ball, write, hold a hockey stick, pour liquids, eat food... So on and so forth. But today at work, I found out that I can only cut tomatoes left handed...
Back to top Go down
Dr-Tom
Hollow
Dr-Tom

PostSubject: Re: Odd facts about yourself   Odd facts about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Almost every morning I have to crack the bridge of my right foot. I know of no one else who can do this, let alone has to in order to walk comfortably, besides me.

I wouldn't say I'm allergic to the sun, but if I get too much and end up burned I have an allergic reaction to it. I'll start itching from the inside of my body(basically it feels like the muscles itch, not the skin). This mostly happens on my back, but has happened on my arms before as well. It's not a fun experience.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Odd facts about yourself   Odd facts about yourself - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:45 pm

I pour milk and juice and really anything with a handle with my left hand, even though I'm right handed. In fact I've done this so long that it's really awkward for me to use my right hand for it. Maybe because I hold the glass with my right hand? I don't even know.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Fon
Sushi Monster
Yoruichi Fon

PostSubject: Re: Odd facts about yourself   Odd facts about yourself - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:08 am

I adore coughdrops, and have stashes everywhere. The minute my throat hurts, I can never find one! And I hate the cherry Halls, I'd rather have the lemon or Exra Strength. The cherry flavour reminds me of the dentist!
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Odd facts about yourself   Odd facts about yourself - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:55 pm

I seem to be allergic to fresh fruits. One bite and my sinuses go berserk for 3 fucking months of straight up agony. Yet I loooooove canned fruits. No problems there.

I hate cucumbers but I love the smell of cucumber body wash. It's my favorite.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Odd facts about yourself   Odd facts about yourself - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:06 am

I prefer to wash dishes by hand. It seems to much more efficient to me.
Back to top Go down
epeire
Nicht viele Leute wissen
epeire

PostSubject: Re: Odd facts about yourself   Odd facts about yourself - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:05 am

I can't do a full push up. I have no idea why, considering I can do ten pull ups with ease.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Odd facts about yourself   Odd facts about yourself - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:06 pm

I walk in polyrythms.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Odd facts about yourself   Odd facts about yourself - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:45 am

I have a tendency to have weird dreams about stuff I've seen on TV or the internet. Or real life. And sometimes, too much sugar is the cause of it.

Last edited by FullMetal Spartan on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
b-ko
Hollow
b-ko

PostSubject: Re: Odd facts about yourself   Odd facts about yourself - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:41 am

Sometimes when I sneeze my left arm goes completely pins and needles. It can be worrisome at times.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Odd facts about yourself   Odd facts about yourself - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:12 am

I just re-read this entire thread for some reason?? Is that considered an odd fact?

I have picked up terrible habits from too much Tumblr, or maybe just internet in general.

Sometimes I add not one, but two question marks, to things I say that aren't even questions, as you can see above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd facts about yourself   Odd facts about yourself - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Odd facts about yourself
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: General :: Social-
Jump to: