Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's with all the Kido?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

What's with all the Kido? Empty
PostSubject: What's with all the Kido?   What's with all the Kido? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:37 pm

It's curious that everyone is using Kido all of the sudden, considering who little we've seen of it up to this point. People who are known for their physical prowess (Yamamoto and Urahara) are all of the sudden using Kido instead of thier Zanpakuto. Can you people think of a reason, or did Kubo just suddenly remeber that part of his mythos and feel the need to make up for lost time?
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: What's with all the Kido?   What's with all the Kido? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:48 pm

I'm inclined to think he's just trying to mix it up a little. Whenever Ichigo fights, it's all sword battles because that's all Ichigo knows. And Ichigo battles a lot. So Kubo can't really use kido in those battles. We've just seen a long span of fighting that Ichigo wasn't involved in, so Kubo probably thought it was a good time to have kido users.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: What's with all the Kido?   What's with all the Kido? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:49 pm

I'm not complaining, I just though it was kind of weird for there to be fire balls and lightning flying around the place all of the sudden. It's a nice, if random, change of pace.
Back to top Go down
siyentista
Master of the Maggot's Nest, PhD
Master of the Maggot's Nest, PhD

PostSubject: Re: What's with all the Kido?   What's with all the Kido? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:09 pm

what i'm more curious about is why people don't just go into bankai off the bat and bankai aizen's ass before he realizes they're there. they always have to announce their presence, try their luck without so much as shikai, then cry out their shikai dramatically, then announce each move, then finally realize they need bankai.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: What's with all the Kido?   What's with all the Kido? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:12 pm

siyentista wrote:
what i'm more curious about is why people don't just go into bankai off the bat and bankai aizen's ass before he realizes they're there. they always have to announce their presence, try their luck without so much as shikai, then cry out their shikai dramatically, then announce each move, then finally realize they need bankai.
You can blame Dragon Ball Z for the anime fight rule of proportional response. In order to drag out the fight for as long as possible, the combatants always gradual escalate their attacks.

In reality, Soifon should just poke as many people she can with Suzumebachi twice as fast as she can, but that wouldn't exactly be interesting to read/watch.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: What's with all the Kido?   What's with all the Kido? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:14 pm

Yes, shonen laws are a bummer. >_<
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: What's with all the Kido?   What's with all the Kido? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:47 pm

Look on the bright side, least they don't spend half an episode screaming and flexing to power up.

I think we should enjoy the kido while it lasts. They'll probably go back to bashing each other with their swords soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's with all the Kido?   What's with all the Kido? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's with all the Kido?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: Bleach :: Manga-
Jump to: