Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Questions regarding a prospective bleach Role Play.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Catlove
Ulquiorra Level
Catlove

Questions regarding a prospective bleach Role Play. - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding a prospective bleach Role Play.   Questions regarding a prospective bleach Role Play. - Page 1 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:14 pm

oh... is there anyway we could minimize the heartache about it? Like, could a moderator handle the alterations? That way, we could just make an RP section, I could GM it, and handle the changing of all the stats for the players, so they don't have to bother with it.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding a prospective bleach Role Play.   Questions regarding a prospective bleach Role Play. - Page 1 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Catlove wrote:
oh... is there anyway we could minimize the heartache about it? Like, could a moderator handle the alterations? That way, we could just make an RP section, I could GM it, and handle the changing of all the stats for the players, so they don't have to bother with it.
I'd have to look into that. As far as I can tell, all the health and other statr bar modifications are done by the members to their own character sheets.

Speaking of character sheets, that module is currently activated if you want to take a look. It's under your profile. I just set up some very basic stuff.
Back to top Go down
Catlove
Ulquiorra Level
Catlove

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding a prospective bleach Role Play.   Questions regarding a prospective bleach Role Play. - Page 1 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:18 pm

Ah! It's interesting, but it doesn't let you alter your health/reiatsu levels at all. :(
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding a prospective bleach Role Play.   Questions regarding a prospective bleach Role Play. - Page 1 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:20 pm

Catlove wrote:
Ah! It's interesting, but it doesn't let you alter your health/reiatsu levels at all. :(
I was able to modify it just fine, yours and mine both.

Of course, I'm an administrator. I have thoes to feilds set to not be modifyable by members. I don't know if you would be able to if I made you the mod of the RP forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding a prospective bleach Role Play.   Questions regarding a prospective bleach Role Play. - Page 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions regarding a prospective bleach Role Play.
Page 1 of 1