Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Place your imaginery bets now.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

Place your imaginery bets now. Empty
PostSubject: Place your imaginery bets now.   Place your imaginery bets now. EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:55 am

Who do you think will end up dying this arc?

Inspired by this portion of chatting in the chatbox:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Mr Khan
Hollow
Mr Khan

Place your imaginery bets now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place your imaginery bets now.   Place your imaginery bets now. EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:20 am

I agree with one of SoldierG's assessments. Given that he went out of his way in this arc to show that Loly and Menoly of all people are still alive, we can't know for sure what mode he's going to be in. Perhaps Sasakibe was just an effort to shock readers, so he's either going to go JK Rowling on us and start slaughtering characters left and right, or no-one else on the good side is going to die.

Yamamoto would make the most sense, though. It would be fitting to end the series with the idea of a takeover by the new generation, but i couldn't see him putting down any of the others in the old generation (Ukitake, Kyouraku, or Unohana)

Mayuri will only go out if there's something that proves he was good-hearted all along, which would so fundamentally wreck his character that i know Kubo isn't going to try it.
Back to top Go down

Place your imaginery bets now.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: Bleach :: Manga-
Jump to: