Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Bleach Asylum FC Archive

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Bleach Asylum FC Archive    Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:58 pm

So apparently there's some more bullshit happening with the mods on BA. It's highly unlikely that anything from out FCs is going to be targeted (it seems that the Orihime fandoms have attracted their wrath), but just in case I though we should have a place for archiving anythig particular posts or discussions that you want want saved for posterity.

Version 1
Version 2
Version 3
Version 4
Version 5
Version 6

For myself, the only thing that I can think of that I want saved is Polaris's gem of a post that came from our "discussion" of the merits of AU fic.

Spoiler:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We think we know your secret. But it's safe with us.
Co-Administrator
Fanfiction.net - Ficlets - My fic commentaires - Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Asylum FC Archive    Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:19 am

Here's one I found that I like. It's my own, so...take that with a grain of salt?

Quote :
What do you think Yoruichi likes most about Soi?
Physically, I'm going to go with her body in general. It's all very well proportioned and toned and sexy.

In terms of her personality, I think that Yoruichi likes how Soi has an easier time expressing her emotions. Soi tries really hard to be the cool, calm ninja, but really she wears her heart on her sleeve. She hates Kisuke? Everyone knows, she can't hide it. She's annoyed? She can't hide it. She's nicknamed the bitch ninja. Bitch implies that she does have an attitude. Normally, assassins should show no emotion whatsoever. Not happiness, not sadness, not anger, etc. You're not supposed to be able to read assassins but Soi is readable. And I think Yoruichi likes that.

What do you think Soi likes most about Yoruichi?
Physically, I'm going to go with Yoruichi's back. When she's wearing the Onmitsukidou uniform and there's all those exposed shoulder blades...yum. Ok maybe that's my personal preference. Soi would probably be a boob girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com

Bleach Asylum FC Archive
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1