Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc

Go down 
+10
Soyyuo
yeyeo
Razputin
kumo
PolarisAmane
siyentista
Crimson Warrior
Fatalicious
Mr Khan
RSforsevers
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:39 pm

Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:43 pm

... Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:59 pm

It's nice to see the good guys do something for a change.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:51 am

609 - What The Hell

...title says all, people.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 3:39 am

Somehow I missed a few chapters, it seems. Doesn't look like I missed much, though.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 1:44 pm

604 - Revitalize

So... if Yhwach also takes out that last Zero Squad member, then the Soul King Palace is his for the taking. Great...
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 12:47 pm

605 - Don't Call My Name

So at the start of this, Ukitake did something that... I dunno what exactly it was. And now, the last Zero Squad member, Ichibei, is using his marks or whatever to stop Yhwach. If that'll even do anything at this point...
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:24 am

606 - Divine Division

So... Yoruichi has a younger sister, Yuushirou, who's been head of their clan while the former was gone. I think. Translation could be wrong or something, but eh. Also, Yhwach still fighting that crazy monk guy.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 7:20 pm

Yoruichi has a sibling? Wow that came out of nowhere.

The name is a male name, apparently, so despite his androgynous appearance, it's apparently Yoruichi's younger brother.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 2:29 pm

607 - The Master

Ichibei and Ywhach are still fighting; the former releases his Shikai (I think). And nothing else much happened.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:16 pm

Suck it, you rotten motherfuckers! I fucking told you that she wasn't the head pf the clan anymore!

Whooo, that's the most charged I've been reading Bleach in years. And hey, a real fight between a main villain and someone who's not Ichigo!
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 12:19 pm

608 - Darkness From the Blackest of Black

I dunno what the title of this week's chapter is, so I went with that. Hm, seems Ichibei's holding his ground well against Yhwach with the power of darkness. Unless something goes wrong and the main villain proceeds as he planned like nothing happened.

EDIT: Oh wait, I corrected it. Nevermind.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:01 pm

609 - A

Yhwach is A - The Almighty. And he punched through Ichibei's Bankai like it were paper. Looks like nothing is stopping this guy now. Great...
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 12:48 am

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
Suck it, you rotten motherfuckers! I fucking told you that she wasn't the head pf the clan anymore!

I don't recall arguing otherwise. Tongue But I don't remember.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 12:17 pm

610 - Mausoleum of Skulls
Ichibei does a long command to release his Zanpakuto (or something), and he brings up a giant house of skulls (or whatever is in the title name). What does Yhwach do? 'Open' his eyes, then tear apart Ichibei into pieces. ...anyone got a bucket?
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 3:41 pm

611 - Death of the Soul King

Whelp. Title says all.

Also: "That sounds like a load of crap." "Given our powers, that's a logical conclusion..."
Yeah. Sums up the series, to an extent, altogether.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:37 pm

Bleach Manga Goes on Hiatus Next Week Due to Illness

Title says all. And things may/may not change, so... yeah.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:07 pm

612 - Dirty

So... Yuushirou is indeed Yoruichi's brother. Oh good. We got that out of the way. Lol at that panel of Sui Feng blushing. Also, Ichigo and co. are screwed. Because why not.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:49 pm

I STG if Kubo tries to play up Sui Feng with Yoru's brother I'm like 100% done.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:36 am

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
I STG if Kubo tries to play up Sui Feng with Yoru's brother I'm like 100% done.
No, twist that knife. The pain's the only way I know I'm alive anymore.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:28 am

613 - The Ordinary Peace

Superman snaps Zod's neck, the end, DC fanboys STFU.

Oh wait, wrong series. My bad.

Ichibei wasn't clear on why Ichigo and friends wouldn't stand a chance against Ywhach, but y'know what, main hero vs main villain [of this arc] once more. Oh yeah, Ukitake's helped other Soul Reapers heal up, Kenpachi's also walking around (with still no sign of Yachiru).... yeah, that's about it.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 11:07 am

614 - KILL THE KING

The Soul King is already dead. And the Quincy blood within Ichigo has made him do things worse. Oh great, SS is gonna literally fall apart.

Also, the rest of the Vizards come in and help Kisuke and co. Heh. Everyone's speeches or whatever, especially Kenpachi's, made me crack a smile. Then the roof comes down on all of them.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:01 pm

615 - All is Lost

Ichigo tries to engage Ywhach, it doesn't work. Orihime tries to fix Soul King, may not work. Kisuke and co. are about to launch to the Soul Palace, may not happen. So then...

In other news, Spider-Man can now join the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:12 am

616 - Mimihagi-Sama

So Ukitake's been sick since he was 3, and he was saved by a cyclops god that healed him in exchange for him offering his insides to the Spirit King should a time ever come. I dunno if I remember that right, but that's the gist of it. And oh yeah, Aizen's gonna be back soon. Motherfu- why couldn't we kill him?! Drop him into a volcano and nuke it?! Or... or.. why isn't Orihime's reality-warping powers working to save the Spirit King?! Ugh!

Get Superman. He can fix this shit. Give him 15 minutes inside the sun, and he can fix everything. There's no magic in this series, so it works cuz why the fuck not. I dunno anymore.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 1:04 pm

617 - Return of the God

Let me ask you all something. If something horrible happened to Kubo, like if he was murdered, got in a car accident, committed suicide, etc. how many of us would give a shit? If we wanted something bad like Bleach to stop, I'm sure a number of people would be okay with this happening. Even if Kubo just abruptly stopped sometime very soon and got another job elsewhere, would anyone care at that point? I'm assuming a number of you gave up on this series and moved on with your lives, and sometimes come back here. Keyword sometimes. So... whatever, I guess.

Also, in this week's chapter, Ukitake stabilizes the Spirit King (sorta), and Aizen's back. Fuck that guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thousand-Year Blood War arc   The Thousand-Year Blood War arc - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thousand-Year Blood War arc
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next