Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I'm a newbie in this world. Where can I find a map?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
waki
Hellow

PostSubject: I'm a newbie in this world. Where can I find a map?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:35 am

Hi, I'm waki but I go by the full name of whenanxietykicksin in ff.net. You can call me waki, aki, ki, i Wink I'm pretty sure nobody knows me here or if by any chance anyone does (*gulp*)... Suspect ...Anyway, it's irrelevant because I mainly ship for another fandom but I'm here to explore this new world. Maybe write one in the future when I get the chance to fully digest Yurosoi (not in the literal sense).

Soldier's fic was the reason I came to like this pair. She also invited me here so I came to check out the sceneries.

Ugh...What do I say next? Question

Thanks for now...

Later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatalicious
R&R Lover

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in this world. Where can I find a map?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:03 am

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.20b.org
HardcoreHunter
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in this world. Where can I find a map?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:13 am

welcome I am new here as well. I came here cause I found a comic me and a friend were working on was posted here. It seems fanfics are a good way to lead people to a site lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revolutionofevangelion.org/
waki
Hellow

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in this world. Where can I find a map?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:45 am

@Fatalicious - thank you

@HardcoreHunter - my I see the comic? I'm a tee-curious. And welcome to you as well. Yes, people from ff go from one place to another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in this world. Where can I find a map?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:28 pm

waki wrote:
Soldier's fic was the reason I came to like this pair. She also invited me here so I came to check out the sceneries.
He. I don't begrudge you for betting on "female" though. It's the safe bet for these types of things.

Welcome aboard. Just start posting in any tred that strikes your fancy. There's also a ChatBox at the bottom of the front page that you're welcome to use. Even if know one is on it, log in and if anyone else in online they'll likely join you.

waki wrote:
@HardcoreHunter - my I see the comic? I'm a tee-curious. And welcome to you as well. Yes, people from ff go from one place to another.
There's a thread about it here. Fair warning though, there's no YoruSoi in it. At least not yet? After what happened to Nemu I'm not ruling anything out as a possibility.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We think we know your secret. But it's safe with us.
Co-Administrator
Fanfiction.net - Ficlets - My fic commentaires - Tumblr

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreHunter
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in this world. Where can I find a map?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Well there is that one page in the first chapter.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in this world. Where can I find a map?   Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:52 am

'Sup? Name's either Crimson or grandpa. Enjoy our little patch of Bleach heaven. And that's all I have to say about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
waki
Hellow

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in this world. Where can I find a map?   Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:37 am

@Soldier, yeah I was weighing my options whether to use he or she. I thought of using he/she but sounds weird....like I'm describing an 'it'. Lol. The last time I decided to use 'he' the user turned out to be a 'she'.... LOL Clearly, I have no luck with pronouns. I log in the chat box whenever I drop by. So far, no one has the misfortune to talk with me.

I visited that comic you recommended and it was funny. I enjoyed it but thought that a next button is needed (as stated by the others). I'm not sure I know anything about this 'Nemu'.

@Crimson, I like your name...Crimson :) And why grandpa, may I ask?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in this world. Where can I find a map?   Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:56 pm

Welcome to the board waki! ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
HardcoreHunter
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in this world. Where can I find a map?   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:07 am

You don't know about Nemu???

Good that you enjoyed it, but as for a next button I don't think we will be getting one as Gairon said there isn't an option for one. IDK if there is or not Gairon knows more about DA than I do.
Back to top Go down
waki
Hellow

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in this world. Where can I find a map?   Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:27 am

@Captain - thank you!

@HardcoreHunter - yes, I don't know Nemu. waa...is that a crime here? Cry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatalicious
R&R Lover

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in this world. Where can I find a map?   Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:32 pm

If I'm in deviant art reading the doujin, then I can hit the right key to go to the next page, plus I think there is a next button at the top left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.20b.org
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in this world. Where can I find a map?   Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:50 pm

Dear Waki (hehe... lol)

The grandpa comes from my original username grandpagohan1. I first used it years ago when I joined LEGO Club. Later I became Crimson Warrior (a reference to Zero from Megaman X) and now I use both. Plus I like to adopt the admins of the boards I join, thus making me the grandpa of the board (though I'm only 21)

PS! I HEREBY ADOPT SOLDIER AND CAPTAIN YORUICHI AS MY CHILDREN! JOIN YOUR SISTER, LENNA SUZAKU FROM TALES OF A PROMISE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie in this world. Where can I find a map?   

Back to top Go down

I'm a newbie in this world. Where can I find a map?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1