Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fairy Tail

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

Fairy Tail  Empty
PostSubject: Fairy Tail    Fairy Tail  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:43 am

I have just started watching the dub of this and I love this show! It reminds me of a cross between Soul Eater and Rave Master and it even had a character from Rave Master in it. The down side is that not many episodes are dubbed compared to how many episodes there are to which I know is over 100 and still going. I am an overall dub fan, but I do watch lots of subs and can enjoy them. I would suggest anyone giving this show a try if you are into Action, Fantasy, and Comedy.

Below is the Wiki plot summery. But in short it fallows a Celestial Wizard Lucy who can summon allies to aid her. Her dream is to join the Wizard Guild Fairy Tail and meets Natsu Dragneel who is a Dragon Fire Wizard and his tiny flying cat partner Happy. And that's about all I can give without going into spoilers.

Spoilers

A 17-year-old celestial wizard named Lucy Heartfilia runs away from home to join Fairy Tail, a rambunctious wizards' guild whose members are infamous for their overly destructive antics. Along the way, she meets Natsu Dragneel, a boy who is traveling the land of Fiore together with his partner Happy, a talking cat, in search of his foster parent, a dragon named Igneel who had disappeared without a trace seven years prior. Shortly after their meeting, Lucy is abducted by a wizard claiming to be the famous Salamander of Fairy Tail. Natsu rescues Lucy and reveals himself to be the real Salamander and a Dragon Slayer, a wizard with the abilities of a dragon. Natsu offers membership to Fairy Tail for Lucy, which she accepts.

Lucy forms a team together with Natsu and Happy, as well as Gray Fullbuster, an ice wizard with a habit of stripping, and Erza Scarlet, an armored female wizard. The five go on missions for their guild together and battle a wide variety of villains, which include: multiple dark (illegal) guilds led by an organization called Baram Alliance; demons created by an ancient, evil wizard named Zeref; Phantom Lord, a rival guild to Fairy Tail; Erza's former childhood friend Jellal Fernandes; and Laxus Dreyar, the renegade grandson of Fairy Tail's master, Makarov. The Fairy Tail guild also sees the inclusion of two other Dragon Slayers—Gajeel Redfox from the Phantom Lord guild and Wendy Marvell from the Caitshelter guild—who were both raised by dragons (Metalicana and Grandeeney, respectively) that disappeared on the same day as Igneel.

Later on in the series, several members of Fairy Tail, including Natsu, Lucy, and their friends, gather for an annually held examination on their guild's sacred ground of Tenrou Island, where they discover that Zeref has been living on the island and is being sought out by one of the guilds of the Baram Alliance, Grimoire Heart. Though Fairy Tail defeats Grimoire Heart, the incident summons the black dragon Acnologia, which attacks the island. However, everyone on the island is protected by the spirit of Fairy Tail's founding member, Mavis Vermillion, and reappears seven years later.
Back to top Go down
http://revolutionofevangelion.org/
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

Fairy Tail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail    Fairy Tail  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:13 pm

Fairy Tail is pretty epic and also it's made by Hiro Mashima who is also the creator of Rave Master.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

Fairy Tail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail    Fairy Tail  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:25 pm

I guess that explains a good bit. I was really surprised by how good it is. All I knew about it was the name but then it got me hooked after the first episode. I guess you shouldn't judge a book or should I say fairy tail by it's cover Noes .......... Sweat
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

Fairy Tail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail    Fairy Tail  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:39 pm

I also really got into this series cuz of its dub. Well, I read the manga first, then watched its anime. Also since it was Hiro Mashima who created this, as well as Rave Master, I caught my interest pretty quickly. Any of you guys hear about the movie it's getting next summer?

Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

Fairy Tail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail    Fairy Tail  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:04 am

I plan to get into it. But I gotta say I am astounded how quickly this became popular.
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

Fairy Tail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail    Fairy Tail  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:15 am

Naw I don't know about the movies. I am only on episode 8 right now XD
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

Fairy Tail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail    Fairy Tail  EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 4:30 pm

Anyone still following this series? Manga or anime? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fairy Tail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail    Fairy Tail  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: General :: Other Manga/Anime-
Jump to: