Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:14 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
HardcoreHunter wrote:
Well if anyone gets too ugly about I will just have to go with either a U Mad? gif or a Problem trollface image. CantHearU

Also I have no problem with a harem solution Fangirl

So far so good no one has yet freaked at me about Tatsuki or Orihime liking Ichigo. Noes

Overall like I said I make this stuff all up in about a half hour. I aint even thinking about chapter 3 till we get down to about 3 pages for this chapter then I will write up another chapter. I really have no idea how long we are going to make this or how it will end. I don't even know how the next chapter will end XD. All I know is that there will be ships and comedy.
All I'm saying is that when you bring ships into the mix, you run the risk of not only alienating readers, but the doujin itself changing from "that one Bleach comic where Nemu has an oven-stomach" to "that X/Y comic where Nemu has an oven-stomach."

As long as some people have a few laughs I could care less how it's remembered. However I do hope that it is remembered for more than Nemu having a oven in her stomach XD . Still thanks for the advice, but I think I can incorrpirate comedy with shipping much like how Bleach is Action/Comedy/ and we all know the shipping.

Crimson Warrior wrote:
Interesting POV Soldier.

OOOH!! Hey, Hunter? Anyway to bring Neliel and Tia into this crazy-ass mix of Birds and Bees? (The best kinda bees! BOO-bees)...

... Don't look at me like that!

I would tell ya, but why ruin the surprise.
Back to top Go down
http://revolutionofevangelion.org/
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:28 am

HardcoreHunter wrote:
Still thanks for the advice, but I think I can incorrpirate comedy with shipping much like how Bleach is Action/Comedy/ and we all know the shipping.
Then good luck and godspeed. Looking forward to the next update regardless.

Also, and this is unrelated but more convenient than sending a PM, but we do have a chatbox at the bottom of the home page that you are free to use.
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:05 am

Thanks I have used it a few times already. I am looking forward to the updates as well. It's been so long since I wrote this chapter that I half forgot how things are going to end for it XD.

12/20/11
Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 Bhtsy_2_10_by_gairon-d4jmc87
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:57 am

I'm not going to lie, I have no idea who that is, but I admire how enthusiastic she is about recklessly barreling through a restaurant with a full mug of beer. She's going to serve the shit out of that beer.

Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:01 am

Thats senna from the bleach movie.

Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 Senna256378
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:30 pm

I guess that explains why I had no idea who she was.

Also, dear god her face is mostly eyes.
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:58 pm

Gairon is going to go on vacation so this may be the last page till after the new year.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:02 am

Boooooo!

By the by... I lost my train of thought..... uh... whatever.

Soldier! Watch the Bleach movies!
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:13 am

New page is up

1/5/12
Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 Bhtsy_2_12_by_gairon-d4lfs27
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:22 am

You just made a lot of people happy with that latest update. I'm just going to be up front and say I am not one of those people.

It also trips me up sometimes that this is in English but is till using the Japanese right-to-left panel flow.
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:59 am

Well can't please everyone.

Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:36 pm

Called it! XD

Oh, and where is page 11?

Nevermind. I found it.

DAMMIT HUNTER!!! THIS IS BUCKING TWICE NOW I'VE BEEN UNABLE TO SAVE A PAGE BECAUSE IT WAS AN SWF FLASH FILE!!! PLEASE HAVE GAIRON MAKE ALTERNATE PAGES THAT ARE JUST IMAGE FILES SO I CAN SAVE THEM!!! Oh and let him (?) know that he could've used motion marks to indicate nodding or just have the words "nod, nod" next to their heads.
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:07 am

I have already brought this up with him last time and we just need to wait for the download pdf when all the pages are done.

1/9/2012
Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 Bhtsy_2_13_by_gairon-d4lvhte
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:44 am

Pedophile Urahara may be low-hanging fruit, but dammit if if doesn't hit the spot every time.

...this reminds me of a fic I think Polaris owes me...
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Yeah, but I have a windows. I don't think I can do .pdfs
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:15 am

Crimson Warrior wrote:
Yeah, but I have a windows. I don't think I can do .pdfs
Yes you can. Adobe Reader is your friend.
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:40 am

You can also click the download file button that is under the favorites button. However you may need a .Swf player to display the image.

Or you could right click the image after you have it and click open in Fire Fox.
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:57 am

Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 Bhtsy_2_14_by_gairon-d4m2hhi

1/14/2012
Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 Bhtsy_2_15_by_gairon-d4mbu7w
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Okay, so you've thoroughly befuddled me with Nel. Did she turn into Riruka? And how is she holding herself in that harem shot?
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:11 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
Okay, so you've thoroughly befuddled me with Nel. Did she turn into Riruka? And how is she holding herself in that harem shot?

If you notice there are 3 Nels in the harem shot. It's sennas imagination and not real so that's why. Senna has a very vivid imagination Sweat

As for her turning into a Tsundere. It's because she is now a teen. Teenagers have raging hormones that caused her to change her personality. Much like how she becomes a little more serious yet still child like as an Adult. Teen Nel is just a hormone crazed teenager who doesn't fully understand these icky feelings that she is having. Simple Enough Noes
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Ah, so she's a teenager. The pigtails threw me off because she looked so much like Riruka. Things make way more sense now.
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:41 am

Gairon explained it in the description a little on DA.

The hair I asked him to base on Nymph from Heavens Lost Property. It's pretty much a tsundere design in general.
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 Bhtsy_2_16_by_gairon-d4mdn1q
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Teen Nel is cute, but I prefer adult Nel.

But why is her mask now a time machine?
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:25 pm

Crimson Warrior wrote:
Teen Nel is cute, but I prefer adult Nel.

But why is her mask now a time machine?

The explanation is on DA. As for the imagination it's not real it's all in senna's head.

1/19/2012
An omake page is up and the cover page for this chapter. I am just saying it now so I don't have to explain things on too many sites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next