Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Share | 

Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   4/12/2011, 6:54 pm

Stumbled upon this while browsing DeiviantArt a few days ago.

Bleach: Happy to Serve You

It's a comic centering around Urahara essentially extorting the WSA into working in some Hooters style restaurant he owns, apparently.

It's light on substance and existent entirely in the realm of fanservice and (at least attempted) comedy, but I figured that some of you might be interested in it. Fair warning though, some of the pages requrie an account to view. Also; hypersexualized Yachiru. Yeah...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We think we know your secret. But it's safe with us.
Co-Administrator
Fanfiction.net - Ficlets - My fic commentaires - Tumblr

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on 17/12/2011, 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b-ko
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   8/12/2011, 6:43 am

My initial reaction was very much "Oh, dear..." but it does have its moments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreHunter
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   10/12/2011, 10:35 pm

Found this by use of google. So hey I am the writer for Bleach Happy to Serve You. As you know it's mostly comedy. If you have any questions or criticism feel free to ask or share.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revolutionofevangelion.org/
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   10/12/2011, 10:42 pm

HardcoreHunter wrote:
Found this by use of google. So hey I am the writer for Bleach Happy to Serve You. As you know it's mostly comedy. If you have any questions or criticism feel free to ask or share.
Welcome to the forum.

Pretty much any criticism I would have had was absolved by the last update. Now that it's dipped into the realm of the borderline surreal, I'm all on board.

The only thing that I could still protest about is Yachiru, as I mentioned in the first post. I'm sure that there's an agument to be made around her actually being decades old, but it's still super weird to me.

Other than that, like I said on DA, so long as things only get weirder from here, I can't really complain.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Co-Administrator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreHunter
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   10/12/2011, 10:57 pm

Thanks for the quick reply and the welcome! Trust me I will keep the "weirdness" coming :3

Aside from being a perv when I thought about Yachiru being an adult, I thought it would be a kinda original idea.

So far what is a pain is thinking of how and who to introduce next. I want to use as many of the characters as possible so everyone get's a little of what they want. However I don't want to pull a kubo and forget characters.

I don't have much of a plan for where this is all going. A lot of it is made up as I go and as I said on DA I only take at most a half hour to write a chapter, and I am far from being a writer. This is all just something Gairon and me are doing for fun. Gairon does his best to try and keep some ideas in check like "you want me to draw what!?". Either way I hope everyone at least gets a few laughs outta this.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   10/12/2011, 11:18 pm

HardcoreHunter wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply and the welcome! Trust me I will keep the "weirdness" coming :3
No problem. And good to hear. Feel free to post updates here if you feel so inclined.

Also, Gairon should stop censoring you.

Co-Administrator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreHunter
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   10/12/2011, 11:43 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
HardcoreHunter wrote:
No problem. And good to hear. Feel free to post updates here if you feel so inclined.

Also, Gairon should stop censoring you.

thanks cheers

Nothing has been censored too much, just some ideas which he said would have made him feel bad drawing. There was an alternate ending for the first chapter for Tatsuki's fantasy. It would have involved her thinking of the muggers as Luffy and Naruto as they are a Pirate and a Ninja aka bad guys and it would have led into her being a manga fan and that was the vision of what a pirate or ninja would look like. Kubo hinted a few times that she is a fan as she lent people manga and video games a few times. There would have been a larger more comical fight, but Gairon I assume didn't want to spend time on the extra pages. Either way it worked out good. The latest idea to get shot down was food that was cooked in Nemu's belly would be eaten by someone and she would cry while yelling "my baby! ". Gairon said that may be a little too dark.

that idea

Gairon Devestated

Me Wha

We are pretty set for about 15 pages per chapter.

As in update do you mean post the images here or just give a heads up when they are up?
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   10/12/2011, 11:52 pm

HardcoreHunter wrote:
As in update do you mean post the images here or just give a heads up when they are up?
You can just leave the links to DA. That'll be the easiest.

Yeah, the fight would have been a bit much and the Nemu stuff a bit dark. I was afraid that ideas more like oven-stomach were being shot down.

Co-Administrator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreHunter
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   11/12/2011, 12:23 am

Actually I think her having an oven was his idea. Back before we decided to make a manga I would make random skits and he would make some concept art based off of them. After a while we started feeding off each other with a kinda art influencing art kinda thing. Then came everyone asking us to make a manga to which we eventually caved.

12/12/11
new page is up I still am too new to post a link to it Sweat
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   12/12/2011, 11:34 pm

HardcoreHunter wrote:
new page is up I still am too new to post a link to it Sweat
Huh, you're the second person to mention this. I don't remember ever instating that rule. If I was better at being an admin, I would probably have fixed that by now. I have no idea when you'll be able to post links so...just keep posting and hope for the best?

Co-Administrator
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next