Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-05-06
Location : Citadel Station

PostSubject: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Stumbled upon this while browsing DeiviantArt a few days ago.

Bleach: Happy to Serve You

It's a comic centering around Urahara essentially extorting the WSA into working in some Hooters style restaurant he owns, apparently.

It's light on substance and existent entirely in the realm of fanservice and (at least attempted) comedy, but I figured that some of you might be interested in it. Fair warning though, some of the pages requrie an account to view. Also; hypersexualized Yachiru. Yeah...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We think we know your secret. But it's safe with us.
Co-Administrator
Fanfiction.net - Ficlets - My fic commentaires - Tumblr


Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b-ko
Hollow


Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:43 am

My initial reaction was very much "Oh, dear..." but it does have its moments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreHunter
Hollow


Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 27
Location : Pittsburgh PA

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:35 am

Found this by use of google. So hey I am the writer for Bleach Happy to Serve You. As you know it's mostly comedy. If you have any questions or criticism feel free to ask or share.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revolutionofevangelion.org/
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-05-06
Location : Citadel Station

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:42 am

HardcoreHunter wrote:
Found this by use of google. So hey I am the writer for Bleach Happy to Serve You. As you know it's mostly comedy. If you have any questions or criticism feel free to ask or share.
Welcome to the forum.

Pretty much any criticism I would have had was absolved by the last update. Now that it's dipped into the realm of the borderline surreal, I'm all on board.

The only thing that I could still protest about is Yachiru, as I mentioned in the first post. I'm sure that there's an agument to be made around her actually being decades old, but it's still super weird to me.

Other than that, like I said on DA, so long as things only get weirder from here, I can't really complain.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We think we know your secret. But it's safe with us.
Co-Administrator
Fanfiction.net - Ficlets - My fic commentaires - Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreHunter
Hollow


Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 27
Location : Pittsburgh PA

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:57 am

Thanks for the quick reply and the welcome! Trust me I will keep the "weirdness" coming :3

Aside from being a perv when I thought about Yachiru being an adult, I thought it would be a kinda original idea.

So far what is a pain is thinking of how and who to introduce next. I want to use as many of the characters as possible so everyone get's a little of what they want. However I don't want to pull a kubo and forget characters.

I don't have much of a plan for where this is all going. A lot of it is made up as I go and as I said on DA I only take at most a half hour to write a chapter, and I am far from being a writer. This is all just something Gairon and me are doing for fun. Gairon does his best to try and keep some ideas in check like "you want me to draw what!?". Either way I hope everyone at least gets a few laughs outta this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revolutionofevangelion.org/
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-05-06
Location : Citadel Station

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:18 am

HardcoreHunter wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply and the welcome! Trust me I will keep the "weirdness" coming :3
No problem. And good to hear. Feel free to post updates here if you feel so inclined.

Also, Gairon should stop censoring you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We think we know your secret. But it's safe with us.
Co-Administrator
Fanfiction.net - Ficlets - My fic commentaires - Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreHunter
Hollow


Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 27
Location : Pittsburgh PA

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:43 am

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
HardcoreHunter wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply and the welcome! Trust me I will keep the "weirdness" coming :3
No problem. And good to hear. Feel free to post updates here if you feel so inclined.

Also, Gairon should stop censoring you.

thanks cheers

Nothing has been censored too much, just some ideas which he said would have made him feel bad drawing. There was an alternate ending for the first chapter for Tatsuki's fantasy. It would have involved her thinking of the muggers as Luffy and Naruto as they are a Pirate and a Ninja aka bad guys and it would have led into her being a manga fan and that was the vision of what a pirate or ninja would look like. Kubo hinted a few times that she is a fan as she lent people manga and video games a few times. There would have been a larger more comical fight, but Gairon I assume didn't want to spend time on the extra pages. Either way it worked out good. The latest idea to get shot down was food that was cooked in Nemu's belly would be eaten by someone and she would cry while yelling "my baby! ". Gairon said that may be a little too dark.

that idea

Gairon Devestated

Me Wha

We are pretty set for about 15 pages per chapter.

As in update do you mean post the images here or just give a heads up when they are up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revolutionofevangelion.org/
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-05-06
Location : Citadel Station

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:52 am

HardcoreHunter wrote:
As in update do you mean post the images here or just give a heads up when they are up?
You can just leave the links to DA. That'll be the easiest.

Yeah, the fight would have been a bit much and the Nemu stuff a bit dark. I was afraid that ideas more like oven-stomach were being shot down.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We think we know your secret. But it's safe with us.
Co-Administrator
Fanfiction.net - Ficlets - My fic commentaires - Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreHunter
Hollow


Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 27
Location : Pittsburgh PA

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:23 am

Actually I think her having an oven was his idea. Back before we decided to make a manga I would make random skits and he would make some concept art based off of them. After a while we started feeding off each other with a kinda art influencing art kinda thing. Then came everyone asking us to make a manga to which we eventually caved.

12/12/11
new page is up I still am too new to post a link to it Sweat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revolutionofevangelion.org/
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-05-06
Location : Citadel Station

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:34 am

HardcoreHunter wrote:
new page is up I still am too new to post a link to it Sweat
Huh, you're the second person to mention this. I don't remember ever instating that rule. If I was better at being an admin, I would probably have fixed that by now. I have no idea when you'll be able to post links so...just keep posting and hope for the best?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We think we know your secret. But it's safe with us.
Co-Administrator
Fanfiction.net - Ficlets - My fic commentaires - Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatalicious
R&R Lover


Posts : 333
Join date : 2010-05-11
Age : 27
Location : Nobody Cares

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:06 am

I'll admit, The doujin thus far has given me the chuckles.

Also, Soldier, it could be a forumotion change rather than your own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.20b.org
HardcoreHunter
Hollow


Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 27
Location : Pittsburgh PA

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:24 am

It said my account needs to be 7 days old so I can wait.

@ Fatalicious : Thanks and that's all this is really meant to do is give a few laughs. Also I love your Avatar.

Macho Man - I'M THE TOWER OF POWER! FAR TO SWEET TO BE SOUR! FUNKY LIKE A MONKEY! SKIES THE LIMIT, AND SPACE IS THE PLACE!

12/16/11
New page

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revolutionofevangelion.org/
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-05-06
Location : Citadel Station

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:44 pm

So what's the shippy stuff going to be like in this? I already saw you slip a little Tasuki/Ichigo stuff in, and I'm curious what else to expect.

I only ask because if the answer is in the affirmative, I want an opportunity to try and dissuade you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We think we know your secret. But it's safe with us.
Co-Administrator
Fanfiction.net - Ficlets - My fic commentaires - Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreHunter
Hollow


Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 27
Location : Pittsburgh PA

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:26 pm

There will be some more ships by the end of this chapter. And minor spoiler Ichigo will be the focus of affection. I will have other ships that doesn't involve Ichigo, but those will appear as more characters get introduced.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revolutionofevangelion.org/
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan


Posts : 338
Join date : 2010-06-15
Age : 26
Location : Cincinnati, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:42 pm

FANSERVI-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-CE!!!!!! Oh, not the Orihime part. I dislike her. The Tatsuki part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-05-06
Location : Citadel Station

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:29 pm

HardcoreHunter wrote:
There will be some more ships by the end of this chapter. And minor spoiler Ichigo will be the focus of affection. I will have other ships that doesn't involve Ichigo, but those will appear as more characters get introduced.
Well, I can say, from personal experiences, that trying to derive humor from ships is neigh impossible. I don't know how deep into Bleach you are, but shippers can take their ships really fucking seriously. I would say that unless a ship is absolutely necessary, it shouldn't be included. Ships tend to steal the show. It won't matter what they do or say, only that the ship is there.

Unless you are going to go the madcap harem route. In which case, carry on.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We think we know your secret. But it's safe with us.
Co-Administrator
Fanfiction.net - Ficlets - My fic commentaires - Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan


Posts : 338
Join date : 2010-06-15
Age : 26
Location : Cincinnati, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:46 pm

It's true. Don't argue with me on the validity of IchiRuki or Cloti (Cloud/Tifa from Final Fantasy VII) or NaruSaku (Naruto/Sakura from Naruto). Trust me. It can get ugly. Not that I'm close-minded. Just overprotective of my delusions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreHunter
Hollow


Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 27
Location : Pittsburgh PA

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:00 am

Well if anyone gets too ugly about I will just have to go with either a U Mad? gif or a Problem trollface image. CantHearU

Also I have no problem with a harem solution Fangirl

So far so good no one has yet freaked at me about Tatsuki or Orihime liking Ichigo. Noes

Overall like I said I make this stuff all up in about a half hour. I aint even thinking about chapter 3 till we get down to about 3 pages for this chapter then I will write up another chapter. I really have no idea how long we are going to make this or how it will end. I don't even know how the next chapter will end XD. All I know is that there will be ships and comedy.

Crimson Warrior wrote:
It's true. Don't argue with me on the validity of IchiRuki or Cloti (Cloud/Tifa from Final Fantasy VII) or NaruSaku (Naruto/Sakura from Naruto). Trust me. It can get ugly. Not that I'm close-minded. Just overprotective of my delusions.

Hmm so you don't like Rukia getting dissed Twisted Evil *evil laugh*

Don't worry I won't be mean to Rukia LOL LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revolutionofevangelion.org/
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-05-06
Location : Citadel Station

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:49 pm

HardcoreHunter wrote:
Well if anyone gets too ugly about I will just have to go with either a U Mad? gif or a Problem trollface image. CantHearU

Also I have no problem with a harem solution Fangirl

So far so good no one has yet freaked at me about Tatsuki or Orihime liking Ichigo. Noes

Overall like I said I make this stuff all up in about a half hour. I aint even thinking about chapter 3 till we get down to about 3 pages for this chapter then I will write up another chapter. I really have no idea how long we are going to make this or how it will end. I don't even know how the next chapter will end XD. All I know is that there will be ships and comedy.
All I'm saying is that when you bring ships into the mix, you run the risk of not only alienating readers, but the doujin itself changing from "that one Bleach comic where Nemu has an oven-stomach" to "that X/Y comic where Nemu has an oven-stomach."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We think we know your secret. But it's safe with us.
Co-Administrator
Fanfiction.net - Ficlets - My fic commentaires - Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan


Posts : 338
Join date : 2010-06-15
Age : 26
Location : Cincinnati, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Interesting POV Soldier.


OOOH!! Hey, Hunter? Anyway to bring Neliel and Tia into this crazy-ass mix of Birds and Bees? (The best kinda bees! BOO-bees)...


... Don't look at me like that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreHunter
Hollow


Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 27
Location : Pittsburgh PA

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:14 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
HardcoreHunter wrote:
Well if anyone gets too ugly about I will just have to go with either a U Mad? gif or a Problem trollface image. CantHearU

Also I have no problem with a harem solution Fangirl

So far so good no one has yet freaked at me about Tatsuki or Orihime liking Ichigo. Noes

Overall like I said I make this stuff all up in about a half hour. I aint even thinking about chapter 3 till we get down to about 3 pages for this chapter then I will write up another chapter. I really have no idea how long we are going to make this or how it will end. I don't even know how the next chapter will end XD. All I know is that there will be ships and comedy.
All I'm saying is that when you bring ships into the mix, you run the risk of not only alienating readers, but the doujin itself changing from "that one Bleach comic where Nemu has an oven-stomach" to "that X/Y comic where Nemu has an oven-stomach."

As long as some people have a few laughs I could care less how it's remembered. However I do hope that it is remembered for more than Nemu having a oven in her stomach XD . Still thanks for the advice, but I think I can incorrpirate comedy with shipping much like how Bleach is Action/Comedy/ and we all know the shipping.

Crimson Warrior wrote:
Interesting POV Soldier.


OOOH!! Hey, Hunter? Anyway to bring Neliel and Tia into this crazy-ass mix of Birds and Bees? (The best kinda bees! BOO-bees)...


... Don't look at me like that!

I would tell ya, but why ruin the surprise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revolutionofevangelion.org/
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-05-06
Location : Citadel Station

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:28 am

HardcoreHunter wrote:
Still thanks for the advice, but I think I can incorrpirate comedy with shipping much like how Bleach is Action/Comedy/ and we all know the shipping.
Then good luck and godspeed. Looking forward to the next update regardless.

Also, and this is unrelated but more convenient than sending a PM, but we do have a chatbox at the bottom of the home page that you are free to use.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We think we know your secret. But it's safe with us.
Co-Administrator
Fanfiction.net - Ficlets - My fic commentaires - Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreHunter
Hollow


Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 27
Location : Pittsburgh PA

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:05 am

Thanks I have used it a few times already. I am looking forward to the updates as well. It's been so long since I wrote this chapter that I half forgot how things are going to end for it XD.

12/20/11
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revolutionofevangelion.org/
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-05-06
Location : Citadel Station

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:57 am

I'm not going to lie, I have no idea who that is, but I admire how enthusiastic she is about recklessly barreling through a restaurant with a full mug of beer. She's going to serve the shit out of that beer.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We think we know your secret. But it's safe with us.
Co-Administrator
Fanfiction.net - Ficlets - My fic commentaires - Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreHunter
Hollow


Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 27
Location : Pittsburgh PA

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:01 am

Thats senna from the bleach movie.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revolutionofevangelion.org/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)   Today at 3:02 am

Back to top Go down
 
Bleach: Happy To Serve You (doujin, NSFW)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Happy Birthday Momo!
» Happy birthday No Moa
» HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wishes thread
» Happy birthday, Gin!
» Happy Birthday Belinda

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: Bleach :: FanWorks-
Jump to: