Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Promise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragontone
Hollow

PostSubject: The Promise   Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:28 pm

I just did my first serious attempt at a Bleach fanfiction story. As an added twist, I made it into a choose-your-own adventure story. I hope you like it. Please leave feedback.

The Promise

YOU are Sui Feng, trained as an assassin you can kill in a blink of an eye but now you are racing against the clock. Can you save your former captain and mentor, Yoruichi before it’s too late? This is a Choose-Your-Own Adventure story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Re: The Promise   Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:17 pm

I'm going to have to read this many more times taking diffrent paths before I can leave you a proper review, but I just wanted you yo know that I enjoyed making the worst decisions available to me and the end I met because.

Spoiler:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We think we know your secret. But it's safe with us.
Co-Administrator
Fanfiction.net - Ficlets - My fic commentaires - Tumblr

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level

PostSubject: Re: The Promise   Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:27 pm

I just started. I'll let you know in a bit. Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Dragontone
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Promise   Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:30 am

Believe it or not, I was planning to make this story larger with more choices but it got to a point that it was getting harder to manage all the story paths and things got cut before I lost my mind. Another thing I wanted to do is have you play Sui Feng and by your choices, you can make her a better person or worse in the end but that too got impossible to handle and had to be dropped. Regardless, I'm happy how things turned out.

SoliderG: Glad that you enjoyed picking you own demise. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level

PostSubject: Re: The Promise   Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:12 pm

I got the ending in 38, which was really sweet. ^_^ It was a neat way to do a fanfic, I have to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
kittenable
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Promise   Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:54 am

I really like it, it's great work!! The only thing is, (I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news) I got stuck at Ch. 7, which said I was Nanamake's friend, and to go to Ch. 8, where it says I abandoned him. I think there's a chapter missing. Sorry Adore

BUT ITS REALLY GOOD!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragontone
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Promise   Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:18 am

kittenable wrote:
I really like it, it's great work!! The only thing is, (I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news) I got stuck at Ch. 7, which said I was Nanamake's friend, and to go to Ch. 8, where it says I abandoned him. I think there's a chapter missing. Sorry Adore

BUT ITS REALLY GOOD!!!

D'oh! There's no missing chapter, just a mistake in the heading on chapter 8. Thank you for pointing that out and I'll fix that tonight. I'm very happy everyone is enjoying it and I might be doing another in the future. Also, if you can please leave a kind review on fanfiction.net.

Thanks again. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Re: The Promise   Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:41 am

I finally left you a reveiw. It's no where near as in depth as I originally planned, but still drives home the main thing I wanted to say, that that is Dragons.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We think we know your secret. But it's safe with us.
Co-Administrator
Fanfiction.net - Ficlets - My fic commentaires - Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Promise   

Back to top Go down

The Promise
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1