Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Looking for one good Beta Reader. Please Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragontone
Hollow

PostSubject: Looking for one good Beta Reader. Please Help   Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:22 am

I’m currently writing a choose your own adventure story which I’m planning to post on fanfiction.net when it’s done. It’s still weeks from being completed, with possible rewrites and additions being more than likely to occur. However, when it is done I would like some help or suggestions in locating a good beta reader.

Without giving too much away, the plot in this adventure is that you will be playing Sui Feng and you will be racing to save a dying Yoruichi. Even time will be your enemy as you struggle to find a way to save her and yes, there will be options for romance.

Thanks

DT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one good Beta Reader. Please Help   Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:13 pm

I'm always open to beta, at least for the immediate future.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We think we know your secret. But it's safe with us.
Co-Administrator
Fanfiction.net - Ficlets - My fic commentaires - Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragontone
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one good Beta Reader. Please Help   Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:06 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
I'm always open to beta, at least for the immediate future.

Thanks but I got a beta reader a while ago and my story is being checked right now. However, I would like to keep you for an emergency just in case my current one fails.

With luck, I'll have it back this weekend and posted on fanfiction.net ASAP.

DT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one good Beta Reader. Please Help   Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:10 pm

I'm actually mildly relieved. I've had my fingers in enough fics from this community that I'm looking forward to just reading one. But I will keep my self ready in case of a fanfiction emergency.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We think we know your secret. But it's safe with us.
Co-Administrator
Fanfiction.net - Ficlets - My fic commentaires - Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragontone
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one good Beta Reader. Please Help   Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:04 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
I'm actually mildly relieved. I've had my fingers in enough fics from this community that I'm looking forward to just reading one. But I will keep my self ready in case of a fanfiction emergency.

Well, you dodged a 39 page bullet there my friend. Wink

The beta reader I have seems to be very helpful and quite interested in my story but I had bad luck with beta readers before. Anyways, I'm going to try and finish "By Torpedo or Crohn's" tonight. I like your stories and I'm trying to avoid reading everything you have in one sitting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one good Beta Reader. Please Help   

Back to top Go down

Looking for one good Beta Reader. Please Help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1