Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach 326 Kenpachi vs Sui-Feng's men / Bow-wow vs Fake Sui-Feng

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

Bleach 326 Kenpachi vs Sui-Feng's men / Bow-wow vs Fake Sui-Feng Empty
PostSubject: Bleach 326 Kenpachi vs Sui-Feng's men / Bow-wow vs Fake Sui-Feng   Bleach 326 Kenpachi vs Sui-Feng's men / Bow-wow vs Fake Sui-Feng EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:14 pm

http://www.gogoanime.com/bleach-326-bleach-episode-326

Well Kenpachi fights off fake Sui-Feng men tho they don't seem to be fakes but unsure :P and when Kenpachi thinks he gets to fight Fake Sui-Feng Bow-wow comes in to help so Kenpachi just let's him fight her and goes off to help fight that main bad guy what ever his name was... Poor Kenny he really seemed to wanna fight her too. lol :P

(Dang it... This episode makes me wanna read a fanfic with these two fighting over her or to make one. >:/)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
Shihoin Yoruichi
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 326 Kenpachi vs Sui-Feng's men / Bow-wow vs Fake Sui-Feng   Bleach 326 Kenpachi vs Sui-Feng's men / Bow-wow vs Fake Sui-Feng EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:17 pm

To be honest, I can see why they stopped them from fighting. Soi fon is faster then Byakuya, Byakuya is faster then ken. Ken however likes taking damage in battle, he doesnt evade if he can help it. All soi fon needs is two hits, Kenpachi's style is pretty much exactly the kind of opponent she excels against. Meanwhile Komamura who is still too slow, is at least a warrior that knows to dodge and evade when its needed.
Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 326 Kenpachi vs Sui-Feng's men / Bow-wow vs Fake Sui-Feng   Bleach 326 Kenpachi vs Sui-Feng's men / Bow-wow vs Fake Sui-Feng EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:25 am

First thing, yeah! Yoruichi is back with an awesome kick! Hopefully now she'll be running around helping the other captains.

Second thing, as someone from another forum pointed out... Does Hitsugaya have any vital organs in his body at all? Could he possibly have anymore holes put into him? scratch

I just hope that the Byakuya vs Byakuya fight doesn't eat too much time in the next episode. There's too much going on at this point. The Yamamoto fight that just... won't... end! Komamura vs fake Sui Feng. What happened to Ichigo? Etc...
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Yoruichi
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 326 Kenpachi vs Sui-Feng's men / Bow-wow vs Fake Sui-Feng   Bleach 326 Kenpachi vs Sui-Feng's men / Bow-wow vs Fake Sui-Feng EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:22 pm

Oh yes delicious Yoruichi, though I always get a little irked to see that very very white addition to her outfit. I mean come on censor people, at least have made it black, does white on black seem stealthy to you? Secondly, I assume Hitsugaya is pooling all his resources into self preservation. Due to being a taichou, I figure those wounds just werent doing as much as they seemed to be. Just he could not raise a blade against momo. Though thats just me giving logic to bullshit, so dont mind me xd. Thirdly, I'm loling at Unohana uberhealing every time one of the other two ends up fried. Yet Yama still doesnt even seem tired, I wanna see Unohana fight too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 326 Kenpachi vs Sui-Feng's men / Bow-wow vs Fake Sui-Feng   Bleach 326 Kenpachi vs Sui-Feng's men / Bow-wow vs Fake Sui-Feng Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach 326 Kenpachi vs Sui-Feng's men / Bow-wow vs Fake Sui-Feng
Page 1 of 1