Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deleting Facebook

Go down 
+4
FullMetal Spartan
SoldierG65434-2
Fatalicious
CaptainYoruichi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

Deleting Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Deleting Facebook   Deleting Facebook EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:17 am

Do you think people delete facebooks for legit reasons, or you do find that most people threaten it or do it to get attention?

Example:

Dude: I'm gonna delete my facebook.
Friends: No, don't do it! We want to be able to communicate with you on facebook.
Dude (ego has been stroked): Ok, I'll keep it.

Obviously, my experience has been the latter. And I think it's childish to do so.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

Deleting Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleting Facebook   Deleting Facebook EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:53 am

I deleted my facebook because I care too little about other peoples' lives. I am still pestered to get a new one. If I need to contact someone, I perfer to talk to them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.20b.org
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

Deleting Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleting Facebook   Deleting Facebook EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:38 am

Ah, I suppose that's a good reason. I'm not a big talker - I prefer keeping in touch with people via text or Facebook. But I can see why some people wouldn't want that.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Deleting Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleting Facebook   Deleting Facebook EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:56 am

I have never had a Facebook, so therefore most all conversations pertaining to it are ego strokes for me, since they are usually people begging me to make one.

I have no real reason not to other than I'm an bastard. In a lot of ways, I'm really inconvenience my self, but I'm in too deep to turn back now.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

Deleting Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleting Facebook   Deleting Facebook EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:43 pm

I just have a Facebook to talk to people I can't call, text, etc. I'm hardly on it, for crying out loud.
Back to top Go down
b-ko
Hollow
b-ko

Deleting Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleting Facebook   Deleting Facebook EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:04 am

I think if people announce that they're deleting their Facebook its generally a try for attention. I have deleted my Facebook before though without warning. Everyone just thought I had unfriended them. Sweat
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Fon
Sushi Monster
Yoruichi Fon

Deleting Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleting Facebook   Deleting Facebook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:48 am

I have no cell phone or house phone, so I have a legittimate reason for Facebook. It's free, and internet is cheaper than a house phone.
Back to top Go down
b-ko
Hollow
b-ko

Deleting Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleting Facebook   Deleting Facebook EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:37 am

Facebook is just a socially acceptable way to stalk people. Soifon would love it.
Back to top Go down
HardcoreHunter
Hollow
HardcoreHunter

Deleting Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleting Facebook   Deleting Facebook EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:47 pm

Some people do it to save themselves from themselves. A lot of work places these days will monitor their employes facebook and twitter accounts. So if you are the kind of person that cant help yourself from putting a picture of you being wasted online or skip work only for your friends to type on your wall about the party you were at instead of work ect. I know a lot of people who shouldn't have any social account cause they are idiots and have screwed themselves over for this reason.
Back to top Go down
http://revolutionofevangelion.org/
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

Deleting Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleting Facebook   Deleting Facebook EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:13 pm

XD That's a good point.
Back to top Go down
siyentista
Master of the Maggot's Nest, PhD
Master of the Maggot's Nest, PhD

Deleting Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleting Facebook   Deleting Facebook EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:04 pm

i have a friend who spent way too much time on facebook, apparently. When she had to take a huge test, she deleted her account as a way of stopping herself from wasting all of her time there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deleting Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleting Facebook   Deleting Facebook Empty

Back to top Go down

Deleting Facebook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: General :: Debate-
Jump to: