Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Windows to the Soul

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

Windows to the Soul Empty
PostSubject: Windows to the Soul   Windows to the Soul EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:34 pm

Windows to the Soul is the little fanfic I've been working on today. It's not very long; I think it tops at about 1000 words. But it's something I've wanted to write for a while. Anyway, here it is. Let me know what you think.

Windows to the Soul
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Windows to the Soul   Windows to the Soul EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:59 pm

I'm sorry, but I find that to be inordinately creepy. That's some Twilight shit.

Personally, I've never though that the age gap between them was all that big. Soifon looks small in the scene when she first see Yoruichi but she's a small girl to begin with. Not to mention the fact that your looking down on her, making her look even smaller.

Maybe this could all be avoided if Kubo explained how Shingami age. Is is a a straight line that moves in definate intervals? Or does it vary from person to person due to reiatsu? Do poeple with higher reiatsu mature faster and maintian, or do they just age slower?
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Windows to the Soul   Windows to the Soul EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:53 pm

I really liked it, and I threw you a review.

I've always assumed that there was a fairly huge age difference between them, but since shinigami live for so long it doesn't actually matter in the slightest. So I don't think it's creepy at all.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Windows to the Soul   Windows to the Soul EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:10 pm

At least she didn't have Kisuke create a Soifon sex gigai. Just saying. 👅

Actually I understand what you're saying, but I am also of the opinion that since Shinigami do live for thousands of years, Yoruichi could be a hundred years older than Soifon and it wouldn't be that big of a deal, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Anil
Half-Awake Level
Anil

PostSubject: Re: Windows to the Soul   Windows to the Soul EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:03 am

At first I also got the impression that Yoruichi was a lot older than Soifon, but now I think their age difference could be almost anything, really. I liked the story, but I think I would have had the same reaction as Soifon at hearing that, hehe. And I hope she doesn't think she only got where she is because Yoruichi wanted her to, and not for her own merit.
Anyway, very nice story, I really enjoyed reading. Hope you update your fics soon, I like them a lot too.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Windows to the Soul   Windows to the Soul EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:20 am

well I had this whole idea of Yoruichi wearing her orange jacket and non-revealing clothes because men leered at her less that way. And the reason she wanted Soifon to be trained was so Soifon wouldn't have to put up with as much crap as Yoruichi did for being a woman. I didn't find a way to work that in satisfactorily, though. It may at some point undergo a rewrite if I do figure it out.

However, I'm also willing to share the fic if someone wants to expand upon it. Co-writing, if you will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windows to the Soul   Windows to the Soul Empty

Back to top Go down

Windows to the Soul
Page 1 of 1