Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 4: Staggered Assault

Go down 
+7
Naked Snake
CaptainYoruichi
SoldierG65434-2
SoifonShihoin
Fatalicious
Crimson Warrior
Catlove
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
siyentista
Master of the Maggot's Nest, PhD

Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Jin met the arrancar's gaze squarely, "Not to be impudent, but I am a shinigami and your men are marching on the Seireitei to eliminate my kind. It seems to me like my future may well mirror your past."
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:26 pm

"If that were the case," Barbarossa replied, "Then I would not have bothered to spare your life and have Dallas mend your wounds."
Back to top Go down
siyentista

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:37 pm

"And so we return to my first question. Why?" Jin responded.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:48 pm

"There is something different about you," Barbarossa, more than slightly irked by the young woman's tone, "Something important. Forgive the cliche, but you are special."

"You are a hybrid. Vizard is the moniker that your kind went by during the conflict with Aizen, I believe." Barbarossa stood up. The bench was low and it hurt him to sit too long. "For quite some time now, I have been able to sense the Hollow within you. I have gone far out of my planned route just to find you."
Back to top Go down
siyentista

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Jin's thoughts were running a mile a minute. First of all, Barbarossa had revealed that he knew about her inner hollow--actually sensed it. Did that mean that other shinigami would be able to as well? That meant trouble for her--the end of her career and the beginning of a long incarceration in the Maggot's nest if not outright execution. But Madarame-san didn't seem to have noticed, nor did anyone else that she'd encountered yesterday. Only Arina seemed suspicious, but that was more because of her behavior and she could at least improve on that. Perhaps it was simply that hollows could sense their kind better?

The second revelation was interesting as well. There were others like her, and they were involved in the war with Aizen. If they participated in that war, then did that mean that they were able to control their inner hollow? Could they help her? Jin didn't even know if they fought on the shinigami's side, but if they did, then perhaps one of the veterans of that war could tell her about them?

The more immediate concern, of course, was that she was specifically hunted down, healed and placed in a barrier because of the inner hollow. It all came back to the same question: Why? And the answer to that question could render all of her other thoughts moot.

There was a very tiny hint of resignation and greater humility to her tone when she finally voiced the culmination of her racing thoughts. "What is it you want?"
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Barbarossa smirked as he watched the demeanor of the Shinigami change. The self-assured defiance of a dead man gave way to that of a helpless prisoner.

"The time of the Shinigami's total control of the fates of souls is coming to an end." Barbarossa spoke. "However, I am not so short sighted as to think that they can be completely and totally exterminated. With the exception of the Mages before you, the Shinigami are the only ones with the power to usher souls into the afterlife. Without the Shinigami, the world of mortals would soon be completely overrun by Hollows.

You represent a bridge between the Shinigami and Hollows. Your kind are the only hope the world of Man has for a continued existence.

Which is why I am offering you asylum."
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:22 pm

As Phoenix waited for Nanao to reply, she became distracted by a strange feeling she was having. A sort of resonance, if she had to place it.

Do you feel it? her inner hollow asked. There are others like you here.

"Arrancars?" Phoenix thought aloud, surprised. She thought she had sensed hollows earlier. But her inner hollow was right; now that she concentrated, she could tell that they weren't ordinary hollows.

"There are Arrancars in the Seiretei," she finished lamely.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
siyentista

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:39 pm

Jin had asked Barbarossa what he wanted from her and he responded by offering asylum, citing how valuable she would be in a new era where shinigami were no longer in control. With the calm that Habagat had left her with, she noticed that he hadn't really answered her question. She would be a fool to think that this self-declared king would just offer to leave her alone because of what she was and what she had potential to be; and surely he would not simply trust a stranger--a shinigami--to fulfill whatever role he felt they should play in the future without doing something to guarantee it.

"What do you mean by 'asylum'? And what do you want in exchange?" she asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:06 pm

"I mean what the word entails." Barbarossa replied. "You are too valuable to be caught in the fray and killed, and I would not ask you to shed your comrade's blood. I offer you refuge and safety from the coming battles. Nothing more or less."

"Now, what do I want from you?" Barbarossa stood, the joints of his armor groaning. "At the moment, nothing. All I know of you is what you are. Perhaps it is I that should be asking what you have to offer me for you safety?" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
siyentista

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:22 pm

"You would let me go?" Jin wondered. She knew it was unlikely, but she could at least hope.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:36 pm

"If you accept my offer, then you will be my charge." Barbarossa explained sternly. "I will do everything in my power to prevent any harm from befalling you, which includes resting your movements. However, if you choose to refuse, you will be free to go. As I have stated, you are too precious to have lying dead in a field."

"But if you choose to leave," Barbarossa bet Jin's eyes. "I do have one thing to ask of you." He sat down again so that their eyes could be level. "Find the others of your kind and tell them that we will accept and protect them. We will not cast them out and mark them for death like the Shingami did in the past. Their's is the future."
Back to top Go down
siyentista

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:36 am

And there it was. Despite it being too good to be true, the enemy was offering to keep Jin safe or let her go, with the decision entirely up to her. But what was good about being kept safe like a helpless child as war raged all around her and braver comrades got slaughtered? Then again, what was so admirable about recklessly pretending to make a difference in a war when she knew her abilities had yet to blossom and possibly never will if less merciful arrancars found her? On top of that, could she trust Barbarossa to do what he promised? Did she have a choice?

Jin thought about it over and over and over and over, and each time a new dimension was added to her dilemma. Finally, she spoke. "I'd rather that you let me go. There are strong enemies out there who won't care if I live or die; I know that. But if I'm truly so weak that I cannot overcome this obstacle, then staying in this barrier will only delay my inevitable death by one battle. I will fight and I will survive, and I will be stronger for it, better prepared for any other battles I will have to face. If you really value my survival for the sake of this new era you are planning for, then tell me how to deal with my inner hollow so that it doesn't become a liability and send me to an early death."

Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:51 pm

"He sure is going through a lot of trouble for over one life..." Gyne mumbled impatiently under his breath as he lit his pipe. The mages had moved away from Barbarossa as the gradually lost interest in the circular conversation.

"He always been more a politician than a soldier." Walther hissed. "If he truly cared about that Shinigami's life, he would have secured it by force."

"Sounds to me like he's trying do do more than just save their life." Dallas quipped, waving the pipe smoke out of his face.

"Here here!" Barbarossa laughed boisterously. "I hardly expected such brave and noble words from a Shinigami. Perhaps things have changed, or perhaps you are just exceptional."

"But you cannot have it both ways. The joy drained from his face, replaced by deathly seriousness. "Do you think that I am so generous as to groom you and then turn you out so that you may better kill my men? You must make a choice; stay with me, and I will aid in taming your inner hollow, as you put it, or return to you brethren. Choose quickly! I've grown impatient and there is still much planning to be done for tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
siyentista

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:56 am

"I choose to return to my brethren, whether or not you help me with my inner hollow," Jin answered, determination burning in her eyes. "Having said that, I want you to reconsider it before the opportunity is lost."

"I will not lie. If you train me or even just tell me how to deal with my inner hollow, the result will be used to perform my duty, which includes fighting your men," Jin matched Barbossa's seriousness, but her face held no malice, no anger, no fear that she may well have to deal with the hollow on her own. She was being practical, and all she would do was state the facts. "You say my survival is necessary for the success of a shinigami-less era you envision, but at the same time, you want to guarantee the safety of your men. I admire that as well. But this is a choice for you as it is for me. I trust in myself and in my comrades for my safety. If you don't, and I assume that is the case because you felt the need to offer me asylum, then you must choose between my safety or your men's safety. If my kind is eradicated, including myself and others with an inner hollow, how will the new era last? Will it matter that you kept a few men safe now?"
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:26 am

"Shinigami-less?!" Barbarossa laughed heartily. "I have no such ambitions! What awaits a world without Shinigami is oblivion. Like it or not, Hollows and Shinigmai are intrinsically linked.Without the restless souls of the dead, Shinigami would truly be a worthless lot. Hollows are the source of all Shinigami's power. And without the Shinigami to chauffeur the dead between worlds, there would be no sustenance for Hollows. They would be forced to turn on eachother to survive until only one remained. That is the balance that you Shinigami speak so much about."

"But the Shiniagmi have over stepped their bounds." Barbarossa's voice dropped to a quite roar. "Their power has made them paranoid they've become so preoccupied with in-fighting, politicking, and genocide that they've failed to properly maintain the balance they hold so dear. They go about picking and choosing through Rukongai who is worthy of power and who isn't, perpetuating poverty and violence so that they may better control this realm, all the while Hollows run amok, endangering the souls of the living!" He gesticulated violently.

"It is not just the lives of these men that I value." Barbarossa continued. "It is the lives of all men who have been denied the freedom of choice. I have already been robbed of that right, and I will not allow the same to happen to all men. The Shinigami must be brought in line and made to serve their purpose."
Back to top Go down
Catlove
Ulquiorra Level
Catlove

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:00 pm

Yoruichi Fon wrote:
Serenity felt her insides start to burn.

'How dare they hurt innocent people!'

"If it's a war this arrancar is looking for, then a war she shall get!" Serenity felt like screaming. but instead she remained cool, so not to lose herself in mindless rage.

Knowing that he was not an arrancar left her little comfort, as a guardian of a layer of hell was sure to be worse. She was scared that no one would come to help her, that she would lose her cool, but worst of all, that she wouldn't be able to help.

She felt a voice on her neck.... Two voices. She immediatel knew that it was the voice of the twins that she had been visited by when she unlocked her shikai.

"You can do this Serenity. Look inside, and you will be fine."

Serenity had trained her eyes to Ptolmea's shoulder before, but now she looked him straight in the eyes. A fire burned brilliantly behind her eyes, determination being the fuel.

Ptolomea met her gaze, if she was afraid, there wasn't a shred of that emotion reflected inside them, and it pleased him greatly. Perhaps his first step on a battlefield in centuries would be memorable after all.

"Good eyes..." As soon as the words escaped him he charged toward her, his fists braced as he closed the distance between them, throwing a right cross toward her gut.

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
As Phoenix waited for Nanao to reply, she became distracted by a strange feeling she was having. A sort of resonance, if she had to place it.

Do you feel it? her inner hollow asked. There are others like you here.

"Arrancars?" Phoenix thought aloud, surprised. She thought she had sensed hollows earlier. But her inner hollow was right; now that she concentrated, she could tell that they weren't ordinary hollows.

"There are Arrancars in the Seiretei," she finished lamely.

Nanao's attention had been pulled from the report she'd just recieved from squad 12 surveilance. She had honestly forgotten she was speaking to Phoenix in all the confusion as people tried to assess the situation.

"Not quite in the seireitei." She corrected, finally. "But it would seem that at least a dozen menos-class are currently advancing from the rukongai." She took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes, frustrated.

"We're currently having every seated officer beneath lieutenant sortie to contain the weaker hollows and help gain information on the stronger ones. I imagine your unit is being tasked with the same, so if you're in healthy condition, feel free to head out."

Just outside one of the gates to the seireitei

Pawn was blending in with the terrified townspeople of the third district, but she kept her eyes glued to the gate... sure enough, after enough time had passed, it was thrown open and an entire unit of shinigami set forth. This was the opportunity she needed, and as soon as the gate was fully open she used Shunpo to slip inside. She ran along the rooftops, using her base shinigami reiatsu to disguise her as she made her way toward the first place she could remember, and the one place she feared...

Walking slowly toward the seireitei

Judecca had gotten bored... He had killed so many rukon citizens he'd lost track, and no fewer than two dozen shinigami. The base hollows who traveled with him were still wreaking havok, but he just couldn't bring himself to care, anymore.

"Fuuuu~ck." He said in a sigh. "When I heard we were going to war I got amped up! but is this it? I could crush this army myself. Where the fuck are the captains I heard so much about? Cowering inside that fucking wall?" He looked out toward the buildings of the seireitei in disgust, but finally started marching. He sure wasn't going to find anyone worth the trouble of killing out here.

Invading army basecamp

Just outside the Rukon district, Anastasia sat with uncharacteristic patience. Beside her, Antenorra, her fraccion and another of the contracted devils, stood completely still, her eyes closed.

"Barbarossa and Ptolmea continue to be caught in conflict within the Rukon district. Judecca has disregarded the agreed upon plan and indulged in wanton slaughter, presently he is the closest of the officers loyal to you to the gates of the seireitei." Antenorra's eye was able to scan the entire battlefield, and she reported it as she saw it. Anastasia's stood as she listened, and began to pace back and forth.

"How he goes about doing it is no business to me. I can always apologize to Barbarossa later. See to it that you remind him to secure the gatehead. There's no point to this invasion if we can't penetrate the seireitei." Her voice was starting to crack... she tried to force herself to calm down.

"...understood my lady, I will relay your message."
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:44 pm

Phoenix by now had realized that this wasn't a drill, and nodded at Nanao's words. Though a part of her was curious if Alexi was there, she decided it would be better if she helped contain the lesser hollows. "Yes, I'm able to fight," she told Nanao. "I'll go help with the hollows," she added, voicing some of her thoughts aloud. Before Nanao could really answer, Phoenix took off again, heading in what she thought was the direction of the nearest hollow.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
siyentista

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:49 pm

"You think I am unaware of the injustices going on?! You think that because I am a shinigami, I am exempt from it?!" Jin replied, unable to keep some emotion from leaking into her voice. "I know very well what it's like to be denied your rights... something as simple as having a caring family... to be thrown away like trash... No one deserves that! But I know that my destiny is not the one that my oppressors assigned to me, and I am grabbing that destiny and I am doing it without hurting anybody," she added solemnly.

She took her necklace in her palm and shook her head slowly, deep in thought. "It's great that you're doing this for what you believe is the greater good, but revenge rarely really serves the greater good. This is your cause, the result of your anger. These people have nothing to do with it, or they may feel the same way, but how fair is it that you are capitalizing on their grievances to further your cause even if it endangers them?" she questioned.

Jin paused thoughtfully. "You probably don't mean to do it. I can see that you are a reasonable person, and noble in your will to protect your people and even myself. I can even understand why you are doing this. But what do you think this will really accomplish? We are supernatural beings, your comrades and mine, but we possess very human characteristics; neither faction is beyond greed or politicking or plain making honest mistakes. That's why you have your grievances in the first place. How can you be sure that those you work with and those you plan to put into power won't abuse their position or make mistakes and do the same thing my kind has done?" She finished much more calmly than she began, really just trying to understand Barbarossa since it seemed that they both had troubled pasts and she could just as well have turned out how he did, well-meaning but blinded by his bitterness.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:07 pm

"There's no way of knowing if change will be for good or ill unless you try." Barbarossa said sternly. Raising his hand, he waved over Gyne. Effortlessly, the Mage lowered the barrier.

"You may go, as you chose." There was a tinge of disappointment in his voice. "Seek out the others such as yourself and tell them that what I offered you is also extended to them." Barbarossa stood up and left Jin where she stood. With another wave, he summoned Dallas.

"Prepare a message." He commanded. Dallas drew his hands to gathered and created a large crystal between them. He offered it to the King and he took it. He held the crystal up to his mouth and spoke. "There are hybrids among the Shinigami. If you encounter one, offer them asylum. If they refuse, let them go on their way unharmed."

He handed the crystal back to Dallas, who took it between his hands again. It glowed and then spit in to several fragments. Each fragment flew skyward and sought out the other invaders.
Back to top Go down
siyentista

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:10 pm

Jin discreetly stretched her stiff limbs as the barrier was lowered and watched as Barbarossa's message was sent out. It was a good move on his part to disseminate the information this way because she wouldn't have spread the word like he wanted. Of course, it would have been more accurate to say that she couldn't. She had no idea who the others were and thought logically that she wouldn't have the opportunity to figure it out until the battle was over.

She turned to Barbarossa while she still stood where the she had been trapped earlier, "It is too bad that we are on different sides of this battle and that we so strongly believe that the paths we've taken are the right ones. I respect you and although I don't agree with you, you have given me something to think about." She glanced into the woods where she knew fights were breaking out before she continued. "I hope that I have done the same. At the very least, I hope you are sure that your comrades can be trusted to adhere to your goals. Because if your side wins, I will be curious to see how you will fix the injustices that we have both experienced. And if my side wins..." Jin trailed off briefly. "Well, maybe one day, my destiny--the one I'm reaching for and not the one I was given--will bring me to a position where I can change things without this sort of violence and bloodshed."
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:08 am

Perhaps, child." Barbarossa turned back to Jin, his words somber and thoughtful. With that, Barbarossa made his way back to the main camp to plan tomorrows advance and rest.
Back to top Go down
siyentista

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:24 am

Jin began walking towards the edge of the forest, ever observant of the ongoings in the makeshift camp. It would not do to be ambushed by someone who did not agree with Barbarossa's offer for asylum, or to leave an enemy camp unscathed without bringing back information of value.

When she was but a few meters away from the woods, broke into a sprint, heading in the direction that she had seen many of the crystals heading. That, she surmised, was where her help will be needed, and where someone of authority from the Gotei 13 would likely be assigned to shore up the defenses. Then, she can get orders and report what she knew.

Jin thought it was a little careless of the enemy to send out visible messages to their comrades, marking their locations, but then it could just as well be confidence that they could defeat whoever followed that signal. Having experienced what she did in Karakura, Jin knew that that was a definite and chilling possibility. Unconsciously, she began rubbing her leg where the zero had blasted her.
Back to top Go down
Catlove
Ulquiorra Level
Catlove

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:03 pm

Just outside gate 6

Judecca had finally arrived at the gate, though he noted with dismay that the hollow legion he traveled with had killed the guardian before he had even arrived.

"Fuckin' A! I swear no one knows how to put up a fight anymore..."

As he expressed his disgust, another group of shinigami emerged from the open gate, Phoenix just behind them, and began to engage the hollows who had slain the guard.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Barbarossa awoke to find the camp in a much different mood than the night prior. The number of Shinigami and Hollows had increased dramatically. The untrained men that had followed him were growing more and more uneasy as the resistance increased. He was reminded of what Jin had say to him last night, but it was far to late to turn back now. Even if he released the volunteers, the Shinigami blood on their hands had already sealed their fate.

After a short breakfast, Barbarossa gathered his men and continued on their march. He feel that other Arancarr had farther ahead of him already, so he redirected his route to the gap in their reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
siyentista

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:44 am

At the beginning of her trip, Jin had been distracted by the memories dredged up by her earlier outburst with Barbarossa--the little rundown shack she grew up in, the dark-skinned, dark-haired woman who had brought her there in the first place, the necklace she left, and the story that came with it. They were memories she always had, but rarely really thought about. It was jarring to have them thrust in her face this way after all this time, and Jin was glad that she had only encountered a few hollows, all of which she dispatched quickly, leaving her time to safe consider and bury her memories.

Jin stabbed another hollow's mask, landing gracefully to the ground as the being she was effectively hanging from dissolved into nothingness. Now that she had been travelling in the path of the crystals for a while, she realized in alarm that many of the invaders were already at the gate of the Seireitei. 'Damn, I was unconscious a lot longer than I thought.'

She settled on a light sprint that would get her to her destination quickly without making her too tired to fight. Thankfully, the unconsciousness and the encounter with Barbarossa and his men did help her get back to fighting condition after the fights yesterday even if she hadn't had a full night's rest.

Soon, she arrived within view of Gate 6 where several fights were already in progress. Behind what looked like the battle front, Jin spotted a man who looked more than a little disgusted, thought she couldn't tell why. He was an enemy, no doubt, and more powerful than the piddling hollows she had beaten. Jin debated whether to find an officer to report to or to engage him in battle along with anyone else who was still unoccupied on the field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Staggered Assault   Episode 4:  Staggered Assault - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 4: Staggered Assault
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next