Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bleach Concept Covers CD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

Bleach Concept Covers CD Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Concept Covers CD   Bleach Concept Covers CD EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:03 am

Well I'm not able to find the full song but I did find a preview of the song that Yoruichi and Sui-Feng sing together.

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/?73100039_SVWC-7733&73100039_SVWC-7733_10SFL

Also here's a link to a preveiw of all the songs.

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/Arch/SV/BLEACH/index.html

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Concept Covers CD   Bleach Concept Covers CD EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:01 pm

I went ahead and posted this over on the FC.

Personally, I had to cross-reference names for what I heard to be at all significant. With Houki Boshi being such a high pitched song and Sui-Feng and Yoruichi's voices both residing on the lower end of the spectrum, what's on the track doesn't even resemble the characters to me. I don't hear Yoruichi and Sui-Feng, I hear Houko Kuwashima and Satsuki Yukino.

Actually, even that's a stretch. All I really hear is just chicks singing (and struggling to stay on key).
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Concept Covers CD   Bleach Concept Covers CD EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:25 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Concept Covers CD   Bleach Concept Covers CD EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:51 am

I took the time out of work to listen to some of the songs in this CD and I can safely say that I am very disturbed:

1. Soifon sounded like she got kicked in the crotch by the end of her song.

2. Zaraki. Singing.

3. Mayuri singing life like a boat. With/to Nemu. I think this speaks for itself.

gotei 13 should give up karaoke nights.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Concept Covers CD   Bleach Concept Covers CD EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:07 am

I probably shouldn't have found this half as hilarious as I did.

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:

All I really hear is just chicks singing (and struggling to stay on key).

Yeah I thought that too. At least they weren't as bad as Rukia and Orihime. And I guess it mans... something... that they decided to have Yoruichi and Sui-Feng sing together (or at all) rather than with other characters or on their own.

Komamura singing is ... weird... And why isn't Iba singing with him?

Holy crap! Renji and Byakuya can sing! Made all the more hilarious since they're singing a love song. Now they also sound really gay.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Concept Covers CD   Bleach Concept Covers CD EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:44 pm

PolarisAmane wrote:
At least they weren't as bad as Rukia and Orihime. And I guess it mans... something... that they decided to have Yoruichi and Sui-Feng sing together (or at all) rather than with other characters or on their own.

Well, to be fair, they had to sing to the worst Opening song by a wide margin, so they were kind of screwed out of the gate.
Edit: After listening to the whole thing, I can safely say it should not be legal to charge for that.

Finally got around to listening to the whole thing. At first, I was wondering why only Yoruichi was singing, and then Sui-Feng jumped in. She is not a good singer, at all.

I also wonder if they had to make a shitty remix of Houkiboshi because of legal reasons. I mean, Houkiboshi isn't a great song, but it's not bad either. This version of it's pretty terrible, though, even without the anime voice actresses forced to sing over it.

One though has consistently been running through my head this whole time though; this is perfect fodder for a drunken karaoke night fic. Because that's what everything sounds like.

On a side note, Mayuri won the contest for sounding most in character.
Back to top Go down
Nyloh
Hollow
Nyloh

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Concept Covers CD   Bleach Concept Covers CD EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:29 am

Oh, are you sure that it's Yoruichi'sSeiyuu that opens the song ? I thought that it was Houkou Kuwashima that is singing first.

(PS : i registered at last : hello everybody).
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Concept Covers CD   Bleach Concept Covers CD EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:31 pm

Nyloh wrote:
Oh, are you sure that it's Yoruichi'sSeiyuu that opens the song ? I thought that it was Houkou Kuwashima that is singing first.
That's a fair enough point. The majority of the subbed episodes that I have watched have not featured either Yoruichi or Sui-Feng, so I'm not too terribly familiar with their Japanese voice actors. All I can say for certain is that whoever is on backup is not very good.

But just to reiterate; at least they aren't as bad as Rukia and Orihime.

Nyloh wrote:
(PS : i registered at last : hello everybody).
Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Nyloh
Hollow
Nyloh

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Concept Covers CD   Bleach Concept Covers CD EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:27 am

Thank you :)

Like i said, i think i'm pretty sure that Sui-Feng's voice is the first one : her seiyuu has a very versatile voice, so it's logical that she's the best singer of the two. Yoruichi's voice is just well... there is one thing that she's not good at all. And when she tried to sing in high pitched tone, at the end, ouch my ears. Too bad that the song was so horribly reorchestrated... maybe the rights like you said or just to give a karaoke style to the songs, like for the Naruto Covers some years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Concept Covers CD   Bleach Concept Covers CD Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach Concept Covers CD
Page 1 of 1