Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Epsiode 294 - Why am I still even doing this?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Epsiode 294 - Why am I still even doing this? Empty
PostSubject: Epsiode 294 - Why am I still even doing this?   Epsiode 294 - Why am I still even doing this? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Seriously, why do I bother?

I don't enjoy watching theses and hardly anyone replies to them? After Yoruichi comes and goes, I'm not doing this anymore.

Onto the episode: Yamamoto punches a guy and it's not nearly as interesting as in the manga.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Epsiode 294 - Why am I still even doing this?   Epsiode 294 - Why am I still even doing this? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:32 am

I haven't been watching them. I am stockpiling episodes and then I'll watch a bunch of them in one go. It feels better to watch them that way.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Epsiode 294 - Why am I still even doing this?   Epsiode 294 - Why am I still even doing this? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:30 pm

I totally agree with Captain. It feels like when I first got into it. I actually can gorge myself. Besides, I'm in the middle of about 10 other anime so I can get busy.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Epsiode 294 - Why am I still even doing this?   Epsiode 294 - Why am I still even doing this? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:49 pm

Aren't you a week behind? i thought we were on 295 now?

Anyhoo... always amusing to see an old man punch a retarded child to death. And on the plus side, Sui-Feng was actually in the episode and not just in the recap. Admittedly she was lying down on the ground in agony, but she still got screen time so, um... yay?
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Epsiode 294 - Why am I still even doing this?   Epsiode 294 - Why am I still even doing this? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:51 pm

I'm a week behind? Goddammit, what type of crazy release schedule are theses on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epsiode 294 - Why am I still even doing this?   Epsiode 294 - Why am I still even doing this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Epsiode 294 - Why am I still even doing this?
Page 1 of 1