Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:17 pm

I don't wanna know if Ginjo has anything else up his sleeves. Maybe Ichigo will don his Vizard Mask again & make sure the bastard stays down. One can hope. Sweat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:01 am

I think something might be wrong with me because, now that the Fullbring Arc has picked up (finalfuckingly) I enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:22 am

Crimson Warrior wrote:
I think something might be wrong with me because, now that the Fullbring Arc has picked up (finalfuckingly) I enjoy it.
Really? I was enjoying things much more when the Fullbringers were just getting worked by the Shinigami. It was down right funny how little a chance they stood. Then everything went sideways with Suspenders and Riruka.

It would be different if I though these characters had any legs, but I just don't see them going beyond this arc, so I can't really care about them, so they're just wasting time to me.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We think we know your secret. But it's safe with us.
Co-Administrator
Fanfiction.net - Ficlets - My fic commentaires - Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:25 pm

In my opinion, Kubo just needed some villians to get Ichigo's powers back. They're basically just fodder. My question is. What villians are next. First Shinigami, then Hollows, then Humans. What's left? Demons? Too cliche. Visored? Lame. Kisuke/Ukitake? Expected. God? That might work... maybe... This is like trying to figure out Pokemon Generation 6!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:23 pm

New chapter's out already. I don't know if I understand what the fuck happened, though. It looks like Ichigo finished off Ginjo and then Suspenders tried to kill Ichigo but Rukia jumped in front, but Riruka who was hiding in Rukia jumped out and took the hit instead? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:14 pm

477 - The Lost 2

Yeah, this chapter was super unclear. There's a lot of talk about "saving" and "lonely" but none of it makes much sense. I can't tell if it's poor translation or poor righting.

Also, Slickback looks even dumber in color.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Co-Administrator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:04 pm

I don't know what the fuck is going on!!!!

This chapter made no sense, not even a little bit. When I think about it, this arc maks no fuckin' sense either. Oh well, at least the fights were over real quick. Guess we'll have a flashback next chapter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:37 pm

A-a-a-a-a-a..... FLASHBACK!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I. HATE! FLASHBACKS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreHunter
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:07 am

Am I the only one who was sad that Riruka got cut by that jerk Tsukishima!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revolutionofevangelion.org/
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:33 pm

New chapter!

I still don't know what the fuck is going on!!! At least there wasn't a flashback, though an awful lot of people are alive that I thought were dead. (Okay, maybe only, like, two)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreHunter
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:59 pm

Soooo no one dies in bleach Sweat
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:21 pm

Almost. Although I'm glad Jackie didn't die. I dislike when women die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:49 pm

This chapter was so goddamn shitty. If no one dies, why do they even fight?

I really hope Ichigo finally popped his murder cherry. If Ginjou isn't dead, I'm fucking done with this shit.

Co-Administrator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreHunter
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:23 am

Well Ginjou and King Bradley are dead that's something.

Ichigo just murdered someone...Like a real person not some kind of ghost person. Aren't the cops going to get involved with this??? I mean I saw a body it's not like it just disappeared. Ichigo has his blood all over the place so there is a good bit of DNA to link back to him. I am serious he just killed a person and they are all going to go on like everything is normal??? What kind of sociopaths are these kids!? Sweat This is how horror movies and bad sequels get started people!!!
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:17 pm

That something that's been bothering me since Ginjou attacked Ishida. Where are the cops in all this? The Shinigami had the MIB style memory erasers, but the Fullbringers do.

There's still hope though that Ichigo will get his First-Kill talk from Isshin or someone though.

Co-Administrator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreHunter
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:07 pm

I say Isshin gave his powers to Ginjou as some kind of plot by Aizen back in the day to get rid of Isshin's powers so Aizen could get him outta the way for his take over plan. It's like how Rukia gave Ichigo her powers and then her powers were weakened for a while. Also Tsukishima will probably cut momo and she will free Aizen and he will go to HM and see that Haribel is alive. Haribel will fight him, but Aizen will still be weak so it will be an actual fight. Nel sees this and go's to get ichigo for help to save HM from Aizen. Riruka will see nel as cute and treat her like a little sister till the surprise when nel turns into an adult and has bigger boobs to which she will be all kinds of jelly. Hitsugaya and Matsumoto will tag along with Ichigo to save Momo however Haribel will have been cut by Tsukishima by the time they got there and has beaten up sun-sun, apachi, and mila rose. Matsumoto helps them and they become gal pals and make an unsteady peace to save haribel and stop Aizen and Tsukishima.....

But that's just my theory of where the arc might go with this Sweat
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:57 am

I like how you think, Hunter. Especially the whole "Tia's alive, thing". Unless Kubo tells me to my face, I believe she lives! Beautiful women shouldn't die in anime/manga (SO FUCK YOU TENJHO TENGE AND IKKI TOUSEN!!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreHunter
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:39 am

She does live he said so in the Unmasked character book. I found a translation here.

And thanks most people think I am drunk when I predict what will happen in bleach LOL . Still I was right about Aizen turning into a butterfly and Gin always being a good guy. Sure that was more of a funny skit, but still I called it! Noes
Here is the the translation if you don't feel like fallowing the link. I will mark spoiler to save space.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Crimson Warrior wrote:
Almost. Although I'm glad Jackie didn't die. I dislike when women die.

Out of interest, and also because I felt like derailing the thread somewhat, why don't you like it when women are killed? I assume this is in fiction, I don't paticularly like it when anyone dies in real life either unless its in a hilarious manner, but fiction is fine either way.

And is it okay for ugly women to die?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreHunter
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:34 am

I know I don't have a problem with women dieing especially if they are jerks. I wasn't a fan of Jackie and I thought she had a butter face cause of that nose. I know some people on Adult Swim loved her cause of her nose, but not me. I was a fan of Riruka and I am happy that it looks like she is going to join the main cast. Bleach needs more tsunderes.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:04 pm

To Polaris. I dislike when women die because... well, I just don't know. I just don't like it. And no. It's not cool for ugly women to die either, but lets be honest. I have never seen an anime with an ugly woman. That I can think of. Maybe not my cup of tea, but not unattractive either.

And to Hunter....

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREE BEER ON THE HOUSE!!!! IT'S PAR-TAY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HardcoreHunter
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:14 am

Nice that I was able to bring a glimmer of hope to you lol.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:39 am

479 - Farewell to our Xcution

Awww yeah, you know you're in for something good when the chapter starts off with not one, but two servings of Tessai's special pickles.

If only the chapter lived up to the lofty expectations set in the first two pages. This chapter seemed more like an excuse to shove as many Shinigami into a single chapter before Kubo takes another break, this time for three weeks.

Sui-Feng's present and doesn't appear to have attempted to cut her own hair like Rukia and also seems to still be missing an arm. Kenji and Shinji are captains again and Yoruichi is still MIA, so it looks like she really couldn't have given less of a fuck about anthing that happened this arc, just like most of the rest of us.

Co-Administrator

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:22 pm

So Bleach is going on break? I read somewhere else that the next 3 weeks will cover what the Gotei 13 have been doing for the past 17 months. I pray the next arc won't suck too bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:01 pm

Sui-Feng's grown her hair, it looks... um... good, I guess. Its cool to see that the Vizards took up the captain spots, that squashes a few fan theories.

Lazy, lazy art from Kubo in a few panels. Maybe he can use these 3 weeks to work up some motervation and stop with the shitty drawings.

And I want some of Tessai's special pickles!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   

Back to top Go down

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next