Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc

Go down 
+16
FullMetal Spartan
Dragontone
Shihoin Yoruichi
SoifonShihoin
Catlove
siyentista
kumo
raezura
PolarisAmane
Lizzay
Crimson Warrior
SoldierG65434-2
Naked Snake
Fatalicious
RSforsevers
CaptainYoruichi
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Ha ha is that your nickname for Byakuya?

Soldier and I are hoping Yoruichi comes to the rescue and shows up Byakuya for yet another time. Tongue
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:32 am

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
Soldier and I are hoping Yoruichi comes to the rescue and shows up Byakuya for yet another time. Tongue
I wouldn't say I want her to show up so much as her emasculating Byakuya for the fourth time would mitigate the bullshit of her randomly appearing this late in the game.
Back to top Go down
Catlove
Ulquiorra Level
Catlove

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Her absence has been pretty jarring this arc, now that I stop to ponder, considering Urahara has been a relatively prominent figure in it, and she hasn't even been around as a cat. *shrug* maybe she's in S.S.

Much as I like Tsukishima, anything that results in Byakuya's hubris FINALLY not being depicted as something positive would make me happy, so bring her on if that's what Kubo wants to do. XD
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:20 pm

The chapter is up. I can't be bothered to link since I am posting from my phone, but I can say that a lot of people will be disappointed. Kubo's golden boy seems to have won by using a dirty tactic that Tsukishima wasn't expecting.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:30 pm

472 - Razoredge Requiem

I can't say I quite understand what happened, but I know I don't like it. I really don't understand that whole fight in general. Shouldn't it have ended after Suspenders landed the first blow? Or did Kubo play the reiatsu card again?
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Wait, so what the eff happened to Rukia? And wow, Byakuya's blow on Tsukishima was pretty badass.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:19 am

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
472 - Razoredge Requiem

I can't say I quite understand what happened, but I know I don't like it. I really don't understand that whole fight in general. Shouldn't it have ended after Suspenders landed the first blow? Or did Kubo play the reiatsu card again?

Surely Kubo just played the "good guys don't die" card.

And fuck you Byakuya!! I liked suspenders! Still, at least it was clearly a desperate move by Byakuya rather than him pulling something out of his arse.

And what the fudge is going on with Rukia? I don't understand...
Back to top Go down
siyentista
Master of the Maggot's Nest, PhD
Master of the Maggot's Nest, PhD

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:51 pm

yeah, i don't get what's going on with rukia either.

as for byakuya's fight... that last attack reminds me of yoruichi's "attack" on ichigo on the bridge back in the soul society arc. the one where she puts a drug in his belly. is this good enough for you, soldier?
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:11 pm

473 - Enemies in the Dark

Enjoy the other characters while you can, because we're probably going to be treated to several weeks of Slickback mugging his way though his fight with Ichigo after this chapters.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:28 pm

I was probably more amused than I had any right to be by Hitsugaya talking about "Kuchiki and Kuchiki" and Ikkaku (and me) going "at least use their first names." LOL

I don't give a fuck what Ginjou has to say unless the next words out of his mouth after "The enemy you should be fighting" is "The Royal Realm" because maybe then we'd actually get one of the story arcs we wanted to read instead of having to read this arc.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:52 am

Oh, Kubo, you and your teasing.

Suspenders is still alive! Uh, yay? RUkia needed to be saved - boo! Has a woman in Bleach ever saved herself?

Here's to weeks and weeks of Slickback McRamen and Ichigo fighting and fighting and talking and fighting... CHeers!
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:32 pm

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/99028841/1

New chapter's out! ...what. The. Crap. Ukitake lied about what the Badge was?! It's always the nice guys & quiet ones that get you behind your back. But y'know what, Ichigo's confused & shocked, but all he wants to do right now, kick some ass & get answers later!
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:42 pm

I swear to god Kubo, if this stuff about Ukitake is a ruse I will cut you!
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:22 am

Is it me or does Ichigo look a bit odd/weird on page 12?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:39 am

Yeah the art looks off a little on some pages. Ichigo going into bankai looked odd. I am pretty curious as to where Kubo is going with this, though.

by the way, I had a Trojan virus warning pop up after reading the chapter, so be careful.
Back to top Go down
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:37 pm

Err, I just don't see the big evil that lies in the badge. Being watched by the people you work for isn't that odd, and having his reiatsu resticed while in the human world makes a lot of sense, since why would he need the ridiculous amount of power he has? If he accidently hit an ally or something, he would probably kill them.

And Ukitake better not be this evil asshole, or I will no longer read this shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.20b.org
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Nobody suspects the man with tuberculosis!

Ukitake had better be eviiiiiiiiiiiiil! Otherwise I'm holding Kubo down while Soldier cuts him. Apart from the Ukitake thing this chapter was boring and I'm not really seeing what Ichigo might potentially be getting upset about. Makes sense to restrict his power lest he blow up the whole of Karakura.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:52 pm

I think he's upset at the thought that the people he trusted (Rukia, Renji, Hitsugaya, Rangiku, Ikkaku, etc.) had been hiding this from him, although I doubt Rukia had knowledge. If the entire Soul Society betrayed Ichigo, Rukia would be the one still at his side (and that's not my ship opinion, that's just how deep their friendship goes, proved in Fade to Black).

But I agree with Fatalicious. It's not a bad thing to be monitored by your bosses, and dammit, Ichigo could fucking wipe out all life in Karakura by accident.

Oh, and Ukitake better not be evil.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:42 pm

475 - Shades of the Bond

I know I've already said this, but Slickback is a fucking poorly designed character. It looks terrible.

Also, it seems that reports of Ukitake's evilness have been greatly exaggerated.

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:15 pm

I like the new look of Ichigo's sword, though.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:38 pm

Ichigo's Bankai looks sweet now. Ginjo, I wish he'd be dropped into Hell. Whatever Ukitake had in mind for the Badges, I doubt it was for something evil.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:15 pm

476 - The Lost

Dear god, please let that be the end of this arc. Or at least close to it. If Ginjou powers up and the fight continues, I'll will cut you twice Kubo. I still owe you for Ukitake.
Back to top Go down
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:51 pm

I laugh at the thought of the end of Slickback. He was hit by the diagonal slash, the most survivable hit in all of Shounen. Hell, in this, someone can survive being chopped in half.
Back to top Go down
http://www.20b.org
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Fatalicious wrote:
I laugh at the thought of the end of Slickback. He was hit by the diagonal slash, the most survivable hit in all of Shounen. Hell, in this, someone can survive being chopped in half.

Good guys can survive being cut in half. Bad guys can be killed by papercuts.

But yeah, no way Ginjo's dead. I'm expecting a huge power up next chapter. Though I did also think this with Kenpachi's fight and Kubo proved me wrong.

Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:49 pm

I'm wondering if Ginjo will go full hollow or something as a powerup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: Bleach :: Manga-
Jump to: