Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:54 pm

PolarisAmane wrote:
And yet when I brought up shinigami chnages on the CB you were the one who stated that they wouldn' happen... I kinda took that to mean that you didn't want them to happen.

"Wouldn't" doesn't mean "shouldn't." And hat was before Ururu and Jinta jumped from being little kids to being in their tweens in just a year.

I'm not talking anything major, like Urahara suddenly wearing a sombrero and a ruffled shirt. Tessai only got a minor tweak, why couldn't Urahara cut his fucking stupid looking bangs that fall on his nose? Hell, even Urahara's art style is still old.

And have we seen Chad yet? Or has he finally just disappeared?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We think we know your secret. But it's safe with us.
Co-Administrator
Fanfiction.net - Ficlets - My fic commentaires - Tumblr

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:26 pm

i completely forgot about chad. maybe kubo did too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:42 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:

"Wouldn't" doesn't mean "shouldn't." And hat was before Ururu and Jinta jumped from being little kids to being in their tweens in just a year.

I'm not talking anything major, like Urahara suddenly wearing a sombrero and a ruffled shirt. Tessai only got a minor tweak, why couldn't Urahara cut his fucking stupid looking bangs that fall on his nose? Hell, even Urahara's art style is still old.

And have we seen Chad yet? Or has he finally just disappeared?

It's probably for the best that Kubo forgets about Chad.

And I always figured that Jinta was the same age as Karin and Yuzu, which would make him 13 now (11 before the time skip). So they hardly jumped from "little kids" to tweens. For some reason I seem to remember that Ururu is older than Jinta, i don't know where I read that but I'm fairly sure of it. Besides, children grow at alarming rates. The difference between 8 and 10 is fairly noticable.

As for Kisuke... meh, guess his look was too iconic to change. Also 17 months is barely any time at all for a shinigami, and Kisuke didn't change his look over a hundred years so it's fairly unlikely that he'd suddenly be struck with an urge to now.

I'm going to assume that some have changed their looks (hair, clothes, whatever) but not all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Hehe... Ichigo said Fuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:03 pm

Crimson Warrior wrote:
Hehe... Ichigo said Fuck.

That's more MangaStream's style of translation than anything. Back when Barragan was going on his megalomaniacal speech after Sui-Feng blew off half his face, he said he would "skull-fuck" her and Hachigen.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Co-Administrator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Chapter 428 - The Known   Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:08 pm

The chapter is up.

This start off with an artbook type things for the 4th movie. Is anyone else surprised by how much Szayel is showing up in the promotional material? Maybe this is what Kubo meant when he said thoes bodies would end up being important.

I actually kind of liked this chapter, serious Bount arc vibes aside. I especially enjoy the fact that Ichigo's blind trust, of especially Urahara in particular, is being called into question. He's hoping that it actually amounts to something more than mind games.

Serious, is anyone else getting Bount arc vibes from this?

Co-Administrator

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naked Snake
Most Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:13 pm

I am, too, after reading it am getting Bount Arc vibes. If it turns out to be like that shit filler arc, I think I just won't read it.

The chapter was okay. More new characters, which I don't necessarily like.

So we are finally finding out more about Urahara. This new guy makes him sound really shady, so maybe Urahara isn't really one of the "good guys."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:15 pm

I know it is making him sound shady / maybe not really one of the good guys o.o' (Well I read somewhere before that he is't as good as he seem but I didn't really look to much into it really..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:13 pm

Kubo such a tease. Last chapter he starts hinting at Isshin's past and in this chapter he's going on about what a shady creep Kisuke is. Now he's just reignited my hope that Kisuke's the bad guy. Thanks Kubo! No doubt I'm going to be disappointed in a horrible fashion.

Really enjoyed the chapter. The only thing giving me Bount arc vibes is Raman McSlickback's Kuugo's comrades, who have a fairly pants design to them. They actually look like filler characters, and that ain't a good thing.

Awesome view of Tessai's uber manly moustache.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:31 pm

PolarisAmane wrote:
Kubo such a tease. Last chapter he starts hinting at Isshin's past and in this chapter he's going on about what a shady creep Kisuke is. Now he's just reignited my hope that Kisuke's the bad guy. Thanks Kubo! No doubt I'm going to be disappointed in a horrible fashion.

That's part of what's giving me Bount arc vibes. I get the feeling that Ramen McSlickback is just messing with Ichigo's head. Ichigo and the gang is probable going to be given the run around trying to solve whatever mystery or crisis McSlickback causes and then Urahara's going to be at the finish line saying "it was all some crazy scheme to get your power back and to teach you the value of friendships and trusting people" or something like that.

I pray to Quezacotl that I'm wrong and that Urahara is actually not a good person.

Co-Administrator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:03 pm

1. riruka kutsuzawa looks like she just might be hiding sex slaves in some underground dungeon. her man-servant with the whip just feeds into this assumption...

2. did urahara just invent a pokeball of sorts made to capture hollows?

3. please, oh please make urahara evil. even if it risks the filler-looking characters becoming good guys, i think urahara NEEDS to be evil. but like polaris, i suspect this will not happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:50 pm

I think Kisuke did invent a hollow ball. XD

I doubt Kisuke's really a villain, but it would be cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:55 pm

I will be PISSED!!!! If Urahara is evil. It might just kill Bleach for me. Kinda like how L's death completely demolished Deathnote for me. I hate it now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:32 am

Urahara being evil would be the saving grace for Bleach for me. He'd make the best bad guy.

I noticed this earlier but forgot to mention it, on the colour spread Kubo forot to draw Grimmjow's mask. Whoops!

Also kinda interesting that Kubo went to al the effort of showng the inhabitants if the the Urahara Shoten but there was no Yoruichi. Guess she's in Soul Society (watch Kubo pove me wrong here with the next chapter).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:59 pm

PolarisAmane wrote:
Urahara being evil would be the saving grace for Bleach for me. He'd make the best bad guy.
I agree completely. There are a number of things that Kubo could do to pull Bleach out of this steep nose-dive, and Urahara being a bad guy is chief among them.

PolarisAmane wrote:
Also kinda interesting that Kubo went to al the effort of showng the inhabitants if the the Urahara Shoten but there was no Yoruichi. Guess she's in Soul Society (watch Kubo pove me wrong here with the next chapter).
I noticed this, but didn't think it was worth mentioning. At least in the manga, I got the impression that Yoruichi was never really considered part of Urahara Shoten. Whenever things were happening that involved the shop as a whole, she was never really around. Like when Grimmjow attacked with all his fraccion and Ururu got impaled. She just shows up there whenever.

Co-Administrator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatalicious
R&R Lover

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:02 pm

Urahara being a bad guy would be awesome. Yet I can't help thinking even that won't save Bleach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.20b.org
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:47 am

God am I alone in this? If Urahara was evil, yes he would be awesome but he would also have to die. Not cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:53 am

I think it's more likely that this guy is trying to mindfuck Ichigo so that Ichigo is suspicious of Kisuke when Ichigo actually needs Kisuke's help the most.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:30 am

No doubt it is that Raman McSlickback is just screwing with Ichigo, but I would find that really boring and obvious. THe best part of Kisuke's character is that his motivations and morals are ambiguous. If it all turns out that he's just the bestest guy in the world, and fighting for truth and love and justice all along, then he'll drop from m favourite character list so fast he'll break his shins on the way down.

I don't really need for him to be evil. But I do need Kisuke to be a paticularly nasty bastard. Take that away, and he's a very boring character.

Crimson Warrior wrote:
God am I alone in this? If Urahara was evil, yes he would be awesome but he would also have to die. Not cool.

I don't think you're alone. There are plenty of people out there that would hate Kisuke to be a bad guy. As Aizen recently proved, being hidiously evil does not mean that he'd have to die. But even if Kisuke did have to die, I would be okay with that so long as it was done well and he wasn't trolled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level

PostSubject: Chapter 429   Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:26 pm

Some small spoilers are up at Bleach Asylum.

Quote :
Originally Posted by translation by nezzz
名前:ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/12/01(水) 16:11:23 ID:+TUUtrSLP
苺帰宅
ichigo goes home
ゆず、テストを苺に見せ褒めてもらう
ichigo praises yuzu after looking at her tests
苺の様子がおかしいことに気づくゆず
yuzu notices something strange about ichigo

親父は朝からいない。
isshin isn't around since morning
こんなとき霊圧たどって。。。抜けねえな俺も。
till now there is no trace of ichigo's reiatsu

そこに折姫登場。
orihime appears
折姫、苺の部屋にあげてもらう
she enters ichigo's room
最近おかしなことない?
hime: have you noticed anything amiss?
知らない人に、つきまとわれたり~~
like a stranger following you around
苺 そんなことない
ichi: no such thing

外に石田。
ishida is outside
この霊圧は井上さんか。。大丈夫そうだな
that reiatsu is inoue's, nothing's up
石田帰り道、電線の上を歩いてる人を発見。追う
when ishida goes home, he follows someone whom he sees walking on the power lines
相手に気づかれ~~~
the other guy realises it

苺 鞄からカードを出す
ichigo takes out a card from his bag
近くでパトカーのサイレン 倒れてるのは血まみれの石田
in the distance there is the sound of a patrol car's siren, ishida is found on the ground spilled with blood

苺が出したカードには
the card reads
welcome to XCUTION

end of chapter

Sounds kind of mysterious. Also, I hope Ishida is not dead.
Back to top Go down
kumo
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:16 pm

don't worry, in Bleach, the good guys are immortal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:47 pm

Sounds interesting. And again, Ishida gets his ass kicked off-screen. Note that whenever Ishida gets an ass-whopping it's off-screen.

kumo wrote:
don't worry, in Bleach, the good guys are immortal

Yeah, but he can't fucking spare Tia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kumo
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:22 pm

even though Tia was consiedered as the good guys, still she's an espada which is the bad guys, too bad for her :(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:44 am

Well I don't think it's really chapter 429 but this is what's up.

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/98980820/1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Chapters up.

Guess what, everyone! Ishida is missing an arm now! Also; there's a new character!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!

Co-Administrator

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   

Back to top Go down

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next