Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc

Go down 
+16
FullMetal Spartan
Dragontone
Shihoin Yoruichi
SoifonShihoin
Catlove
siyentista
kumo
raezura
PolarisAmane
Lizzay
Crimson Warrior
SoldierG65434-2
Naked Snake
Fatalicious
RSforsevers
CaptainYoruichi
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:47 pm

I wish Kubo knew where he was going with Orihime's character.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:29 pm

Things are escalating quickly with more good guys and bad guys flooding in with each issue. I'm hoping for somemore arrivals to come in to surprise us.

LOL... It took me a while to figureout what SoldierG was cursing about. Unlike everyone else here, I haven't suffered through Orihme's crying as nearly as much.
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:39 pm

Bleach Chapter 463 Extreme Divier

So Madarame has a tatoo now? I hadn't noticed till this chapter :P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:08 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but I've found these last few chapters goddamn hilarious. The Fullbrings are like "Yeah! Lets fi-Oh god!" And Ikkaku, way be a tough guy by stabbing a kid in the back.
Back to top Go down
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:13 pm

As much as I appriciate seeing that kid getting stabbed in the back, Madarame is not the one that would do that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.20b.org
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:21 pm

I figured if the Fullbringers were to be villains at some point, they wouldn't be too much of a hassle. Wait, did Ikkaku have a tattoo before?
Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:25 pm

Well, I will say that the manga was much more entertaining than this week of the anime where almost NOTHING happened.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:30 pm

Fatalicious wrote:
As much as I appriciate seeing that kid getting stabbed in the back, Madarame is not the one that would do that.

I assume its supposed to be part of his character development. I seem to remember Iba giving him shit for bringing his personal baggage to work and it interfering with his duty. I'm guessing now Ikkaku's more about getting the job done rather than pissing about and potentially losing the fight. But wow... character development... in Bleach? Next the story might progress.

And this chapter was boooooooooring! It'll be one hell of a twist if the eye-patch guy is dead and isn't just going to reverse time and magically be alive next issue.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:25 pm

464 - Quite Chamber, Noisy Heart

Holy shit, that guy is actually dead? And fuck, Byakuya looks bad in every panel but the last one, and even then he barely looks like him.
Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:11 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
464 - Quite Chamber, Noisy Heart

Holy shit, that guy is actually dead? And fuck, Byakuya looks bad in every panel but the last one, and even then he barely looks like him.

Well, if Kenpachi kills something, it should stay dead! And Rukia does battle against an army of stuffed rabbits. Seriously, can't wait for that battle to be animated. Wink

All kidding aside, this collection of battles is looks more exciting than what the anime is giving us and Yachiru (cross bones in her hair?) said my favorite words.

"We all came together, and we promised we'd all go home together. If we go home first, Grampa's going to kill us, Kenchan!!"

We'll be seeing more characters soon. cheers
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:57 pm

And if whatever Kenpachi's fighting gets back up, he'll gladly cut them down again. Or think they're annoying.

I smiled at how it looked like Rukia was in Wonderland. XD Huh, Yachiru looks the same. Crossbones hair-pin, most likely.

Can't wait to see how Byakuya takes out Tsuki. And this story arc gets animated starting Oct. 11.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Wow, early chapter this week. I love that Ishida is back! Yay! And I can't wait to see Byakuya's fight.
Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:17 pm

New Chapter is Out!

Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:18 pm

465 - Bad Blood Exhaust

But...wait...he...and she...and...no!...NOOOOOOOOO! He can't win! He can't win!
Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:20 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
465 - Bad Blood Exhaust

But...wait...he...and she...and...no!...NOOOOOOOOO! He can't win! He can't win!

But I think he is... You're talking about Renji right? I think people will be fainting after reading this chapter at the sight of him possibly winning a fight hands down.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:13 pm

What happened with Byakuya's fight that ended on a cliffhanger last week? Is Kubo saving that for later?

Also, fuck yeah for Renji finally not getting his ass kicked.
Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:41 pm

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
What happened with Byakuya's fight that ended on a cliffhanger last week? Is Kubo saving that for later?

Also, fuck yeah for Renji finally not getting his ass kicked.

Definitely saving it for later. Byakuya and Ichigo fight might be the longest and the last one to be dealt with. I'm amazed at the speed of this fight. I was fearing another Winter War but it might be over in the next 3 or 4 issues.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:33 am

Somehow I knew that dealing with these Fullbringers wouldn't take long, but some fights would be longer [& looking better] than others. You just know almost anything involving characters like Ichiog & Byakuya would be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:25 pm

466 - Screaming Invaders

Behold! The birth of a Ship!
Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:15 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
466 - Screaming Invaders

Behold! The birth of a Ship!

Wow. Within a couple of pages I suddenly gave a damn about Jackie. Also, who is this man, it can't be Renji! Suspect

Major ownage on the part of Hitsugaya.

Three fights down and four more to go. Also with Yukio gone apparently, anyone still fighting will pop back into the real world very soon.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:53 pm

Pretty good chapter this week. Hitsugaya doesn't stand around playing kid games (pun intended or not, it's up to those who read).

Can't wait to see the rest of the fights.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:33 pm

I am really enjoying these chapters.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:16 pm

It weirds me out that these fights aren't taking months to play out!

And I naturally assume that the shiny new ship is Hitsugaya and the kid in the hat.
Back to top Go down
Dragontone
Hollow
Dragontone

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:48 pm

PolarisAmane wrote:

And I naturally assume that the shiny new ship is Hitsugaya and the kid in the hat.

I don't know how to break this to you... the kid with the hat goes by the name of Yukio and he's very male. Don't feel bad, I thought Yukio was a girl too at first. The possible ship everyone is talking about is Renji and Jackie (if she survives).
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:31 pm

Dragontone wrote:
PolarisAmane wrote:

I don't know how to break this to you... the kid with the hat goes by the name of Yukio and he's very male. Don't feel bad, I thought Yukio was a girl too at first. The possible ship everyone is talking about is Renji and Jackie (if she survives).

Oh no, two dudes being improbably shipped together with absolutley no evidense to support them, well that never happens in shipping. Not ever. No. Never at all. Especially not in manga.

And now I'm going to go read that UraharaXHisagi fic.

And I realise that everyone was talking about Renji and Jackie. I was being facetious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: Bleach :: Manga-
Jump to: