Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc

Go down 
+16
FullMetal Spartan
Dragontone
Shihoin Yoruichi
SoifonShihoin
Catlove
siyentista
kumo
raezura
PolarisAmane
Lizzay
Crimson Warrior
SoldierG65434-2
Naked Snake
Fatalicious
RSforsevers
CaptainYoruichi
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:28 pm

Keen Marker

There's something about either Riruka's character design or the way she's drawn that's slightly off to me. It's nothing so major that it hinders my ability to read the chapter, like the character design (read; forehead size) in Claymore, but it definite is something that is slightly irritating to me.

Speaking of character design, Orihime looks like Chizuru with long hair. The character's in Bleach are all rapidly approaching a singularity.

Also; I really hate this anime trope.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:55 pm

Bleach really should be a monthly manga, 19 pages a week isnt enough for Kubo to get a decent chapter down. Seriosuly, things were startingt o get good this chapter and then it just ends. I feel like I should just catch up with Bleach at the end of the month.

The book guy is pretty and becasue I am shallow that means that I like him. I want Chad to pelt him with bread rolls.

And Riruka is... well... she has Sui-Feng's face and that bugs me something rotton. Seriously, same shape, the eyes are the same, the only thing that's different is the expression she pulls and her hair style... it's weird. And also really lazy on Kub's behalf, but whatever, his manga he can do what he likes.
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:07 pm

I think the bear guy shorta looks like Sui-Feng's Lt... :/

3/9/2011
Chapter 440 is up: Mute Friendship
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:51 pm

You've got to be shitting me. Another new character? Who are these people and why do they keep getting dropped in without introduction or even a purpose?!

Not much more I have to say on that chapter.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:36 am

That book guy is too much like Aizen with the illusions. I really don't understand why Kubo makes new characters and they're just like the old ones.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:02 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
You've got to be shitting me. Another new character? Who are these people and why do they keep getting dropped in without introduction or even a purpose?!

Not much more I have to say on that chapter.

There was a new character? Wow.... I really am blanking them all out. Except the pretty book guy who is fast becoming my eye candy for this arc.

I enjoyed the chapter. I'm liking what's going on with Orihime, less whining and more... umm... action? It's just a shame that Kubo uses such huge panal and wastes so much page space, when he could fill it with dialogue. The last chapter and this one could easily have been a single chapter with better use of pacing and space.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:11 pm

PolarisAmane wrote:
There was a new character? Wow.... I really am blanking them all out. Except the pretty book guy who is fast becoming my eye candy for this arc.
Isn't the lady with the weird face and all the cleavage new? Or are the new characters this arc (Save for Slickback and Pigtails) so indistinct that I forget them as soon as I finish the chapter and mistake them for new when they pop up again?
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:29 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
PolarisAmane wrote:
Isn't the lady with the weird face and all the cleavage new? Or are the new characters this arc (Save for Slickback and Pigtails) so indistinct that I forget them as soon as I finish the chapter and mistake them for new when they pop up again?

I think she has made an appearance before back a few chapters before.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:23 pm

There's spoilers this week. I'm actually a little surprised, given everything that's happened in Japan. But there are some pics and spoilers up at BA, here.

Quote :

Ichigo goes to Unagiya
Unagiya says that "Children should trust/rely on adults more" and they have a brief conversation.

On his way home, he notices Isshin and watches him from the shadows.
Urahara has come to see Isshin, and Ichigo sees this.
Isshin notices that Ichigo is there
He disappears with Urahara, saying, "Let's discuss this somewhere else"

Ichigo is getting a little impatient, saying he has to get his powers back sooner.

Riruka tells him to get into a water tank this time and uses her Fullbring.
Ichigo gets in without any complaints.
Ichigo VS Jackie

What are Isshin and Kisuke up to? Hm
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:25 am

Suprisingly enough, the chapter is up.

Spotlight Brocken

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
What are Isshin and Kisuke up to? Hm
I'm going to say that Isshin was looking to buy some drugs from Urahara. That, or solicit sexual services. There are only so many things you can do at a poorly lit back alley.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:14 am

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:

I'm going to say that Isshin was looking to buy some drugs from Urahara. That, or solicit sexual services. There are only so many things you can do at a poorly lit back alley.

That was my first thought.

Kisuke is uncapable of doing anything without it looking shady and sinister. This was probably my favourite chapter of the enw arc so far. Finally it seems Ichigo is starting to have the suspicions about Kisuke that many of the fans have had for years. Of course it's only going to end in my bitter disappointement when Kubo wusses out and doesn't play Kisuke as a complete dastardly bastard and it turns out he's been a nice guy right from the beginning. I shall boo then.

And could Kubo not ahve put a little more effort in drawing the ugly fullbringer? Or is she meant to be physically repulsive?
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:42 pm

Apparently, Spotlight Brocken is not a typo. Brocken is a German word that means piece of something torn, broken.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:26 pm

Battlefield 422 - Shallows, Otherfield Abyss

So I guess we have fake Yoruichi now, on top of fake Kukaku already.

That's about the only take away I got form this chapter, besides the astounding level of apathy I felt.
Back to top Go down
kumo
Hollow
kumo

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:52 pm

glad I wasn't the only one who think that the new character *whatever is her name* is yoruichi replica Facepalm
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:55 pm

443 - Dirty Boots Danger

Crotch-shots, ho!

And that's about it. It seems that Kubo is making up for passing over the Hyperbolic Time Chamber training arc here, so don't get your hopes up for anything meaningful or interesting for a while.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:48 pm

Spoilers are up now for this week's chapter. Spoilers.

Looks like Ichigo already got his Shinigami powers back, judging by his outfit in one of the panels. Short training arc FTW, I hope.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:07 pm

444 - The Rising

Short training arc indeed. I can only hope that Ichigo's powers are back, he fights Suspenders, and we get back to things that matter. Even though a fight with Suspenders would be totally and completely meaningless since he's pretty much a non-character...
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:39 am

I wonder what's going on with Orihime, though. Seems kind of mysterious for her to have reacted the way she did.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:35 pm

[The maintenance last week ate a few posts, so that's why an earlier discussion is now missing]

Surprise early chapter.

The Dark Beat

You know, if Ichigo's fullbring is just going to be pretty much the exact same thing as his Shinigami powers, then why are we bothering with this? Ichigo already got his Shinigami powers back once, just do that again.

Also, does anyone else think that Suspender's looks like Unohana? Just talking about his face.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 2:10 pm

There was a lot going on in this chapter and it does seem as though it's progressing.

I'm interested in seeing if Ginjou and Suspenders fight.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Chapter's up early. Or late, depending on your perspective.

The Dark Beat 2

You know, the whole Ichigo-tries-to-do-more-than-he-can-and-then-a-wiser-goodguy-beats-him-down shtick is getting old. Really old.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:50 pm

Dude, if I was Chad in this chapter I would have slapped Ichigo's bitch ass. Ugh. Ichigo needs to learn to listen to people and stop treating his friends like shit.

I'm interested in seeing what Yukio can do, though.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:31 pm

Chapter 447 - Load

A lot of dialouge in this chapter, but nothing really important get's said. Ishida looks more like Lisa/Nanao than ever.

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Fri May 13, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:16 pm

Yeah, Kubo drew Ishida really similarly to Nanao in this chapter. I wonder if the reason I like Ishida so much is because he looks so effeminate? Hm

Ichigo's fight with that guy should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Chapter 448 - Loading To Lie

I really don't like the way Orihime looks now. It doesn't look good. Also, Urahara and Isshin seem to be comprising to rob Ichigo of whatever future he may have and a Shinigami is involved. My money is on Rukia. I really can't think of anyone else who would make sense to be the Shinigami at the end of the chapter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc   The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lost Agent (aka Fullbringer) Arc
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: Bleach :: Manga-
Jump to: