Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 293 - There wasn't a Hamonka

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Episode 293 - There wasn't a Hamonka Empty
PostSubject: Episode 293 - There wasn't a Hamonka   Episode 293 - There wasn't a Hamonka EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:40 pm

When Sui-Feng stabbed "Aizen," there wasn't a Hamonka in the manga. There is here.

But I can almost forgive Studio Perriot for the way they handled this episode because it has Sui-Feng squaring off against Aizen with only one shoe.

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Episode 293 - There wasn't a Hamonka   Episode 293 - There wasn't a Hamonka EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Well, I liked the episode so nyah!

And I don't mind that they added a homunka (or however the fuck it's spelt) since Sui-Feng's under hypnosis and would obviously see a homunka and therefore we would as well. It made perfect sense to me.

It's always hilarious to see misfortune befall Hinamori.

I thought that this was the best episode in a long time. And it was nice that they didn't really censor any of it, especially with the way they've been censoring things lately (Ishida's ripped sleeve...). And it's the last time we're going to see Sui-Feng in a loooong time, so I enjoyed it just for that.
Back to top Go down
kumo
Hollow
kumo

PostSubject: Re: Episode 293 - There wasn't a Hamonka   Episode 293 - There wasn't a Hamonka EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:04 am

I just watched this episode, and have a hard time not to laughing my ass off,
and even Ichigo, who can see "everything", didn't warn the captains when they attack Hinamori, either he is a ridiculously idiot, or he also want Hinamori to be stabbed in the first place, or both XD
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: Episode 293 - There wasn't a Hamonka   Episode 293 - There wasn't a Hamonka EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Man that was a good ep :) / the omake was funny made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 293 - There wasn't a Hamonka   Episode 293 - There wasn't a Hamonka Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 293 - There wasn't a Hamonka
Page 1 of 1