Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 292 - They remembered the shoe!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Episode 292 - They remembered the shoe! Empty
PostSubject: Episode 292 - They remembered the shoe!   Episode 292 - They remembered the shoe! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:20 pm

I have to hand it to Studio Perriot for remembering that Sui-Feng lost her shoe against Barragan. Not even Kubo did that.

The first quarter of the episode is a wash, though, just recapping the ending of the last one. Then the Captains then move in on Aizen and Sui-Feng gives Ichigo her little speech and looks absolutly haggard. I love it.

There's also a new intro and ending. The intro is good. The ending, not so much.

You would also be wise to stick around for the Shinigami Golden Cup.
Back to top Go down
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: Episode 292 - They remembered the shoe!   Episode 292 - They remembered the shoe! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:56 pm

unohana is yum. the shinigami golden cup was brilliant.

i havent seen the whole episodes, just bits and pieces, but are we closer to hinamouri getting stabbed now? i did see hitsugaya lose his cool for like a second.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 292 - They remembered the shoe!   Episode 292 - They remembered the shoe! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:01 pm

Lizzay wrote:
unohana is yum. the shinigami golden cup was brilliant.

i havent seen the whole episodes, just bits and pieces, but are we closer to hinamouri getting stabbed now? i did see hitsugaya lose his cool for like a second.
Yeah, the nesxt episode will most likely be the episode Hitsugaya runs Momo though. It'll also be the episodes where we see Sui-Feng's clones move in action. I am not looking forward to that.

For those of you that can't or will not watch this episode for some reason, I just though I would post the image form the episode that has made my day.
Episode 292 - They remembered the shoe! Suifengnoshoe
Dirty, sweaty, one arm that's just tunicated, one shoe. She just look so haggard. It's great.

For reference, here she is in the manga. It's amazing the difference a shoe can make.
Episode 292 - They remembered the shoe! 38912q
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: Episode 292 - They remembered the shoe!   Episode 292 - They remembered the shoe! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:14 am

hm nice! that omake was pretty funny. but now i wonder if the yoruhara fans will be all over that ending.. since yoruichi tho in cat form is by kisuke and looked as if she looks at him. :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 292 - They remembered the shoe!   Episode 292 - They remembered the shoe! Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 292 - They remembered the shoe!
Page 1 of 1