Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you think Yoruichi is a villain?

Go down 
+4
Azley
Anil
SoldierG65434-2
CaptainYoruichi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

Do you think Yoruichi is a villain? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think Yoruichi is a villain?   Do you think Yoruichi is a villain? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 5:29 pm

I know we've had this topic come up in the FC, so I thought I'd bring it here so everyone could explain in detail their ideas on the subject.

Personally I'd like to think that she's not, but she's written ambiguously enough for it to be a possibility.

If you think she's a villain, do you think she's working with Aizen, or on her own, or with Kisuke? Also, what is her motive?
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Yoruichi is a villain?   Do you think Yoruichi is a villain? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 5:38 pm

I don't think villain is the right word. The word villain conjures up images of a man in a cloak and top hat with a handlebar moustaceh tieing a damsle in distress to railroad tracks. Aizen, basically. No motivations other than evil.

Yorucihi isn't that. She has definatley done some wrong in the past (negleging her duties as the Commander-in-Cheif of the Onmtsukido cheif among the. WHy she did it could tip the scale from "oops" to "evil," though), but I don't think she's evil. Not nessisarily good, but not evil.

I've never condiered Urahara and Yoruichi part of the "good guys." They've always seemed like they were in it for their own benifit. They're more like allies of convinence.
Back to top Go down
Anil
Half-Awake Level
Anil

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Yoruichi is a villain?   Do you think Yoruichi is a villain? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:58 pm

I don't think she is evil. I consider her and Urahara part of the "good guys", with Urahara being more neutral. I think Yoruichi would probably like to go back to Soul Society one day (to stay, I mean), and Urahara wouldn't care.
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Yoruichi is a villain?   Do you think Yoruichi is a villain? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:46 pm

I don't think she's evil - I also see them as neutral guys, acting for their own interests and intentions.
Not "good", nor "bad" either.
Yoruichi doesn't strike me as evil - mysterious, but not evil ~
Back to top Go down
http://azley.deviantart.com
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Yoruichi is a villain?   Do you think Yoruichi is a villain? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:48 am

I don't think she's evil either and I agree with what Anil I think Yoruichi would want to go back to Soul Society tho idk if Urahara would care or not since I don't think he missed her to much during when she was gone only one I think did miss her was Soi Fon after you get past all the hate that she felt. And I don't think Kisuke is evil either just goofy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
Contadora
Guarda Real level
Contadora

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Yoruichi is a villain?   Do you think Yoruichi is a villain? EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:45 am

No, I don't.
Back to top Go down
Zura
Edo no Akatsuki
Zura

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Yoruichi is a villain?   Do you think Yoruichi is a villain? EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:22 pm

No way. I don't see neither her nor other memebrs of Urahara Shop as villains. They're freelancers, but clearly against Aizen.
Back to top Go down
Kikyouwuv
Chibi Lover
Kikyouwuv

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Yoruichi is a villain?   Do you think Yoruichi is a villain? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:02 am

No way true shes not a perfect hero... or even a hero but she does show up when she has to. I repeat only when she has to and only as a last resort. Besides i always got the feeling that she was to care free to be a bad guy. But thats what makes her so cool. Wha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Yoruichi is a villain?   Do you think Yoruichi is a villain? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think Yoruichi is a villain?
Page 1 of 1