Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 284 - I don't remeber any of this

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Episode 284 - I don't remeber any of this Empty
PostSubject: Episode 284 - I don't remeber any of this   Episode 284 - I don't remeber any of this EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:06 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think anything in the episode actually happened.

Did Harrible get this much back story in the manga? I honestly don't remember. In any case, it didn't happen in FKT.

On the bright side, Yoruichi shows up in the very end in the segment that used to be the Shinigami Golden Cup (I don't know what it's called now). But yeah, it's controvertible proof she's evil and manipulates people for her own benefit.

Last edited by SoldierG65434-2 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Episode 284 - I don't remeber any of this   Episode 284 - I don't remeber any of this EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:34 pm

Well, it wasn't in the manga, and Kubo hasn't said that this was something he wanted to include in the manga but didn't have time for (like the stuff with Ashido and the Menos Forest). So it's not canon unless Kubo says otherwise.

I really like it, nonetheless. It's a nice insight into her character. I'm also impressed by how they worked the volume poem from Harribel's cover into it. Nicely done, Studio Perriot. Hm

But, what's up with that Yoruichi bit? LOL
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: Episode 284 - I don't remeber any of this   Episode 284 - I don't remeber any of this EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:47 am

Omg that Yoruichi part so so damn cute! XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Episode 284 - I don't remeber any of this   Episode 284 - I don't remeber any of this EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Anyone else noticed Harribel's complete and utter lack of a hollow hole? I could understand if it was covered by clothes, but um... isn't she like, naked? AND GODDAMN YOU AIZEN! KILLING A FUCKING ESPADA WITH AN ATTACK A FUCKING HUMAN COULD SURVIVE!!!! I refuse it. Even if Kubo said straight to my face she was dead, I would refuse it. She's too damn pretty to die, and not evil enough to override her pretty.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Episode 284 - I don't remeber any of this   Episode 284 - I don't remeber any of this EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:21 pm

I really feel like I missed out on something when the Harrible train left me at the station. It's the same with Tatsuki; everyone seems to love her, but I'm indifferent.

I do find the conspicuous lack of a hollow hole odd though. Part of me thinks that Kubo neglected to give her one or hid it for aesthetic reasons. But even then, her Ressuccion is so revealing that it would be hard to hide one. And cue the vagina jokes...
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Episode 284 - I don't remeber any of this   Episode 284 - I don't remeber any of this EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:30 pm

Actually, because I think Kubo has more taste than that. It's probably the only other place it could be. Her lucious thigh. Unfortunatly that would completly ruin it. Dammit, I wanna know, where the hell it is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 284 - I don't remeber any of this   Episode 284 - I don't remeber any of this Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 284 - I don't remeber any of this
Page 1 of 1