Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Kanye West Tweets, as drawn by the New Yorker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Kanye West Tweets, as drawn by the New Yorker   Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:54 am

Anybody who has talked to me about music for an extended period of time knows that I am a fan of hip-hop, and that I hate Kanye west. There are a lot of reason's behind this hatred, but in a nut shell, he ruined Common.

Well, there is no better display of Kanye West's "eccentricities" (read: ego-and-megalomania) than his newly minted Twitter account, which has given the world such (actual, I'm not kidding) gems as:

Kanye West wrote:
I specifically ordered a persian rug with cherub imagery!!! What do I have to do to get a simple persian rug with cherub imagery uuuuugh

Well, thanks to the powers of the internet, a new meme has been started; Putting Kanye West tweets with New Yorker comics. Sadly, not even highbrow intellectual comic strips can make Kanye seem less like a complete prick.

I hate Kanye West so much.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We think we know your secret. But it's safe with us.
Co-Administrator
Fanfiction.net - Ficlets - My fic commentaires - Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kanye West Tweets, as drawn by the New Yorker
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1