Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One for the real Yoruichi fans

Go down 
+5
Hornet
CaptainYoruichi
bellatrix28
Lizzay
SoldierG65434-2
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

One for the real Yoruichi fans Empty
PostSubject: One for the real Yoruichi fans   One for the real Yoruichi fans EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:05 pm

Out there somewhere, someone is masturbating to this page

I don't really know what more I can say about this, other than the fact that it is Safe-For-Work, despite what I said above.

I'm not sure how I found this, but I'm glad I did, because it is one of the most hilarious things I've seen in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: One for the real Yoruichi fans   One for the real Yoruichi fans EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:14 pm

hahahahahaha! feet pictures? cat pictures? whoever is masturbating to that page is very disturbed.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: One for the real Yoruichi fans   One for the real Yoruichi fans EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:22 pm

It get's even better when you read read the fics that are linked. One is called "The Smell of her Feet." I think that says it all. Don't forget to check out the poll on the top left of the page.
Back to top Go down
bellatrix28
Hollow
bellatrix28

PostSubject: Re: One for the real Yoruichi fans   One for the real Yoruichi fans EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:14 pm

haha
kinda cool to look at all the caps and manga scans.
can anyone tell me what episode it is where Yoruichi is sitting on that ledge with one leg up and then it seems like she starts to bite her thumb nail? (it's about half way down and just before the long manga part)
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: One for the real Yoruichi fans   One for the real Yoruichi fans EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:18 pm

bellatrix28 wrote:
can anyone tell me what episode it is where Yoruichi is sitting on that ledge with one leg up and then it seems like she starts to bite her thumb nail? (it's about half way down and just before the long manga part)
I can't tell you the episode exactly, but it's when she's training Ichigo in Bankai. That at least narrows it down some.
Back to top Go down
bellatrix28
Hollow
bellatrix28

PostSubject: Re: One for the real Yoruichi fans   One for the real Yoruichi fans EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:27 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
I can't tell you the episode exactly, but it's when she's training Ichigo in Bankai. That at least narrows it down some.
thank you! yes, that will help immensely
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: One for the real Yoruichi fans   One for the real Yoruichi fans EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:14 pm

I'm not big fan of feet, personally. But there's some good pictures up there, although I've seen most of them already.

As far as that scene, bellatrix, I have screencaps of that scene on my desktop computer. As soon as I get a new fan installed, I'll be able to post them.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
bellatrix28
Hollow
bellatrix28

PostSubject: Re: One for the real Yoruichi fans   One for the real Yoruichi fans EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:56 pm

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
I'm not big fan of feet, personally. But there's some good pictures up there, although I've seen most of them already.

As far as that scene, bellatrix, I have screencaps of that scene on my desktop computer. As soon as I get a new fan installed, I'll be able to post them.
I was wondering what episode(s) because I'm seriously thinking of making a Yorusoi AMV. I've already got the music and general theme, just thinking and looking up all the Yoruichi or Soifon things that are out there - and I had forgot about that one. Just need to find a good, safe, high quality place to download the video now.

I'm not a fan of feet either... don't like them that much, but don't absolutely hate them.
Back to top Go down
Hornet
Hollow
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: One for the real Yoruichi fans   One for the real Yoruichi fans EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:23 pm

OMG!!! Suspect
And the worst of all is that there are people out there who likes this kind of thing...
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: One for the real Yoruichi fans   One for the real Yoruichi fans EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:47 am

Ohhhhh kay?

No, just no.
Back to top Go down
http://azley.deviantart.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: One for the real Yoruichi fans   One for the real Yoruichi fans EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:56 pm

It looks like I'm the only person who found this page just absolutely fucking hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Hornet
Hollow
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: One for the real Yoruichi fans   One for the real Yoruichi fans EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:59 am

They worship feet, of course it is hilarious, and they are so devoted to their cause... so sad Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: One for the real Yoruichi fans   One for the real Yoruichi fans EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:51 am

BY IM-SteelAngel personally i dont understand fat fetishes. but, since this is one for all the 'real yoruichi fans':

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: One for the real Yoruichi fans   One for the real Yoruichi fans EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:18 pm

Devestated

*Blows brains out*
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: One for the real Yoruichi fans   One for the real Yoruichi fans EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:02 am

Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: One for the real Yoruichi fans   One for the real Yoruichi fans EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:27 am

You're a terrible person for foisting that on anyone gullible enough to click that link. LOL
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Mr Khan
Hollow
Mr Khan

PostSubject: Re: One for the real Yoruichi fans   One for the real Yoruichi fans EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:07 am

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
Holy shit.

One for the real Yoruichi fans What-is-this-i-dont-even-spiderman
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: One for the real Yoruichi fans   One for the real Yoruichi fans EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:04 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
Holy shit.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One for the real Yoruichi fans   One for the real Yoruichi fans Empty

Back to top Go down

One for the real Yoruichi fans
Page 1 of 1