Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The '...' Thread

Go down 
+17
Dr-Tom
epeire
Gshiip
GS Dragono
Crimson Warrior
SoldierG65434-2
siyentista
bellatrix28
Fatalicious
SoifonShihoin
RSforsevers
Thingy
Azley
Yoruichi Fon
raezura
CaptainYoruichi
Lizzay
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoruichi Fon
Sushi Monster
Yoruichi Fon

The '...' Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:14 am

I'm not sure how I feel, so I guessed it fits here. It has been brought to my attention that some feel SoifonShihion's and my own comments have been seen as 'too person' on the threads. We apologize for this, but only to an extent. We have a reason. Here, where we live, we really aren't accepted for who we are. I'm sure everyone has felt that way before. Friends we once had have left us, people who don't know us scoff and walk away without even taking the time to say hi. It's been hard, but we believed that we had found a group of people we niched with, and felt we had some common ground with. Soifon has never really been one to open up at all before, but she has taken a liking to the acceptance and friendliness of the people here. She, and myself also, finally feel we found a place to be us.

Her grandad died just over a week ago, and she isn't taking it all too well. She doesn't really talk about emotions and feelings with her mother like most girls do. She felt more connected to her new friends here than her own family, as do I. Neither of us are overly accepted by our families and take some comfort in this forum. We feel we can connect here better than anywhere else, and that is why we post what we do. We trust you, value your opinions, and take to heart what you think, because we don't see you as 'some internet person', but actual friends.

Once again, we apologize, but keep in mind that sometimes we aren't the only ones that say too much, whether it be personal, or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:02 am

Well the problem isn't that you want to share it here - of course people want to help and such and thats O.K. but if it ends in a spamfest in threads not suited for it then thats a no go.
If you want to keep it private and I recommend you do because well - it's personal stuff after all you can sort it out via messenger or PM and if not you can create your own thread -> I guess the tar pit or social would be the best section. This is if you really want opinions but I'd suggest to keep too personal stuff out. This may sound hard but others don't want to know each and every detail ~

I wasn't on these past weeks so I only heard about it but said threads (happy thread and some others in the social section) weren't used the way we intend it.
Back to top Go down
http://azley.deviantart.com
Yoruichi Fon
Sushi Monster
Yoruichi Fon

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:53 pm

...Okay then, pray tell what the Happy thread, '...' thread, and Rant threads are meant for? They indicate that they are a place where we can post what makes us happy, things that we aren't sure about, and a place to vent. Our brand of emotion must be different than everyone elses...and no one ever responds so I fail to see 'spamfest' anywhere. Our feelings aren't spam. It's not always about others opinions, sometimes its just finally getting it out since there aren't many people we can talk to.

Like I said before, we apologize, but what was sent to us hurt her, and royally pissed me off. It's not even the person who had the unfortunate job of informing us, it was the fact that others decided we can't have feelings. She was finally feeling like she found someplace where she was free to voice what she wanted, and now she feels like she is being punished for that. All of the hard work to get her to open up to the world around her, and now she won't even log in. But allow me to say that some times people should watch what they type as they are complete assclowns about it. I'm not directing that at anyone here, it's just something I've noticed all over different forums of the internet.

I know that it's an old line, but there is such a thing as freedom of speech, and it takes all forms of expressions. I'm not asking you to like what we write, or to give opinions. Don't like what we write? Simply stop reading it, because that is exactly what those threads are for.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:58 pm

Thus is the danger of airing personal issues on a public forum, internet or otherwise. Not everyone is going to be a sympathetic ear.
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Deleted all posts that don't belong here (be lucky I haven't deleted more...) this is getting ridiculous.

Consider this all an official warning to not spam this thread or any other threads any further with this - I offered you'd sort it out via PM or make your own thread where it belongs to - all posts in other threads concerning this will get deleted by me.

1: please read my post again or which part of "don't spam this thread but you can open your own for it if you want to make it public" do I need to explain further?
2: Soldier is the admin here so show some respect everyone, seriously. And if you want to write stuff like "Admins aren't gods" spare your time cause I'm going to delete it. Admin = god of the site =//= not automatically always right but someone who deserves to be treated with respect just as anyone else here - this isn't open for discussion.
3: posts deleted for bashing / namecalling / offtopic / flaming and a bunch more reasons I could list.

Of course you are free to speak what you want here (as long as it isn't bashing). I guess you are missing the point: sorting this out in your own thread would be best as said -> no one would have a problem with that and I wouldn't mind if you write 100 pages per day as long as it doesn't get too out of hand.
Abusing other threads for personal issues is a no. This here is for minor stuff like "OMG I saw superman today how awesome" and not for such personal things where mostly only 2 people write at chat-speed. This disturbs the "natural" flow of the thread and it simply doesn't belong here.

Yes I know I'm the mad Mod now but I only do my job - if you want to bash me for it do it via PM, bashing here will get deleted The '...' Thread - Page 2 Elmo

And now back on topic ~

Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:55 pm

Meh, whatever. Some dude at Panera handed me a message on a napkin that said "You're a faggot". What the Fuck, seriously?
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:03 pm

Got a trojan on my PC at the beginning of the week which fucked up my system.
Got rid of it pretty easily but saved the fake warning as a screenshot and as I visited a friend viewed it on his screen just to scare him.
He had this problem too and had to reinstall his whole PC so he totally freaked out.
God I think he hates me now for that random prank *g

Last edited by Azley on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:25 pm

Nice one. I wish I could prank people. I'm like the Hanatarou of real life.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:25 pm

@ Yoruichi Fon & SoifonShihoin -

I understand where you are coming from but at the same time, this forum has 59 members and if enough people have a problem with a certain issue, it does have to be addressed. We all have to be considerate of each other, and sometimes that involves compromising.

As I PMed you on the matter, I don't have a problem with you posting as long as it's underneath a spoiler so that the others can just ignore it. Or, as Azley suggested, you're also welcome to make your own topic.

It's up to you whether you can accept that or not. I do hope you stay around but I'll understand if you feel that you are unable to.

Last edited by CaptainYoruichi on Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:16 am

I was reading a fic, and in the Author's Note. the author said the word fangasm. It made me gag a little.
Back to top Go down
http://www.20b.org
Yoruichi Fon
Sushi Monster
Yoruichi Fon

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:06 pm

Young boy just streaked down the street. Not sure if it was amusing, as his older sister was chasing him, or just disturbing...
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:54 pm

Got out to celebrate with my fiancee and a boy hit on her. I hit him in the balls, he hit my nose, end of the song.
Luckily I got him way worse than he me but still - if he ever hits on her he's dead meat...
Back to top Go down
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zixQYDeRtzI

all your lovers indeed.

...wait, did i see a HORSE?? whatre you trying to say, kylie?
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Zardoz. This is possibly the most WTF movie ever. It's so horrible, but no one can stop watching it. Like a train wreck!
Back to top Go down
siyentista
Master of the Maggot's Nest, PhD
Master of the Maggot's Nest, PhD

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm

i didn't know that my apartment could be this clean...
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:08 am

I just watched Lady Gaga's Alejandro Music Video.

WTF? Seriously? It is a visual representation of Epic Creepiness.
Back to top Go down
GS Dragono
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:05 pm

...My cat likes spicy hummus.

The hell?
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:02 pm

I didn't know caramel could go stale.
Back to top Go down
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm

The difficulty option 'Brutal' in the StarCraft 2 campaign is aptly named.
Back to top Go down
http://www.20b.org
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:54 pm

I put this here because, it's a happy and rant thing. XD

First, the rant:

My favorite pair of work pants are wearing out. They are Wranglers, and while I'm not actually sure how long they have lasted, I seem to recall that I used to have Dickies and that they lasted longer.

Unfortunately, my store doesn't sell Dickies khaki cargo pants. Work pants yes, cargo pants no. And I have to have cargo pants because I don't have a purse and I actually use all the pockets in cargo pants. I hate not having enough pockets.

The happy part:
I was able to order Dickies khaki cargo pants online. ^_^ They should get here in about a week.
Back to top Go down
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Facepalm

im not sure, but that post may belong in the thread of complete randomness in the tar pit.

on topic:

a 4 year old girl was singing to the karaoke version of I Kissed A Girl by Katie Perry in town today. and children were playing in what i can only assume were giant testicles in a pool of water. wtf, preston?
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:54 am

My friend who's like an older sister to me now calls me Sis Soi cause she almost called me Soifon while talking to me XD .. o.o' ^^77
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
raezura
Hollow
raezura

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:19 pm

While cleaning out my desk I found old Naruto comics I had drawn from 2008. This confuses me as I never remember ever even remotely liking Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:54 pm

Was playing WoW & I had like... 38 HP (from over 9000) & thought I was dead as all of a sudden a health-spell hits me.
A Level 80 Alliance Paladin flew by, noticed me and healed me + buffed me so I could kill the elite Mob.
I was like ... there are thousands of places in WoW & just as I was about to die someone flys by and saves my ass.
Epic, just epic...
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Duke Nukem Forever is alive again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The '...' Thread   The '...' Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The '...' Thread
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next