Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ep. 275 - They didn't censor it.

Go down 
+3
PolarisAmane
Zura
CaptainYoruichi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

Ep. 275 - They didn't censor it. Empty
PostSubject: Ep. 275 - They didn't censor it.   Ep. 275 - They didn't censor it. EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Soifon's rotting arm, that is. ^_^

There are some screen caps available here.

I haven't watched the episode yet, myself.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Zura
Edo no Akatsuki
Zura

PostSubject: Re: Ep. 275 - They didn't censor it.   Ep. 275 - They didn't censor it. EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:14 pm

YES, THEY CAN!
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Ep. 275 - They didn't censor it.   Ep. 275 - They didn't censor it. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:45 am

While I love that they didn't censor it, they still managed to make it look shit! The screen cap looks awesome, but the animation for it was terrible. The weird blurry effect they used took away the impact, and so did the god awful performance that Soi Fon's seiyuu turned in.

The fight in general was badly directed, it played out far too slowly. Soi Fon looked more like she was going for a leisurely stroll through the air than trying to escape respira - shouldn't she have been moving a bit bloody faster? She looked like she was going pretty damn fast in the manga!

And Barragan's release looked fairly turd too. It was actually terrifying in the manga and one of the few moments where I've been worried about a character (helps that it was my favourite character I was worried for). He didn't look scary in the least here, and I really wasn't feeling the sense of hopeless doom that I got from the manga.

I honestly don't think I could be more disappointed and annoyed by this episode. I really don't like being irrationally angry over things like this.

And if I ever meet Soi Fon's seiyuu then I am going to slap her. I think I can safely say that in the end it was her terrible performance that ruined the episode for me. Goddammit!

Ending my rant on a better note: sweaty Soi Fon is hot.
Back to top Go down
epeire
Nicht viele Leute wissen
epeire

PostSubject: Re: Ep. 275 - They didn't censor it.   Ep. 275 - They didn't censor it. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:14 am

I agree with Polaris, bring back Kawakami!
Back to top Go down
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: Ep. 275 - They didn't censor it.   Ep. 275 - They didn't censor it. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:53 am

i was expecting soifon's arm to age, then rot. not dissolve into stupid pixels or whatever the fuck happened there. i havent seen the episode yet, just that one scene of soifon's arm dissolving.

and is it just me, or did the animators get really fucking lazy with soifon?
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Ep. 275 - They didn't censor it.   Ep. 275 - They didn't censor it. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:37 am

I think the reason that we all seem so disappointed in the anime is because manga fights are a rather abstract affair. They jump around between panels and chapters and it's difficult to tell how much time passes between. So, we fill in the blank spots with our imaginations and there is no way an animation team can match up.

The suspense is also gone because we know what happens; Hachigen flies in and rescues Soifon with magical bullshit that makes no goddamn sense.

That being said, the episode still seemed bellow par.

What pisses me off the most isn't that the animation team seems to have fucked up one of, if not the, most harrowing fights in Bleach, but but that they spent the time to revamp Harribel's fight to the point where it's not cringe inducing to watch, but they seem to have thrown together Soifon's fight at the last minute.

In fact, if anything, Soifon got even a rawer deal in the anime. She was rescued my Omeada! Motherfucking Omeada!
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Ep. 275 - They didn't censor it.   Ep. 275 - They didn't censor it. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:27 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
I think the reason that we all seem so disappointed in the anime is because manga fights are a rather abstract affair. They jump around between panels and chapters and it's difficult to tell how much time passes between. So, we fill in the blank spots with our imaginations and there is no way an animation team can match up.

If that were the case then I'd be disappointed with every fight shown in the anime, and I'm not. Usually I prefer the fights in the anime over the ones n the manga. Findor VS Hisagi is an excellent example of this, the anime made it a much better fight. What bothers me was the oddball blurry effect, the fact that she was moving so slowly when she should have been going really fast and the choreography of the whole thing was off. It feels a lot like zero effort was put into this fight by studio Pierrot.

I don't think that the suspense is lost because we know that Hachigan will save her, it shouldn't b about that. What I wanted to see was Soi Fon struggle, and be real fuckin' scared. This was one of the very few moments in Bleach where people actually thought one of the good guys would die. And this is where Soi Fon's Seiyuu fucked up royally, she really failed in conveying that fear.

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
What pisses me off the most isn't that the animation team seems to have fucked up one of, if not the, most harrowing fights in Bleach, but but that they spent the time to revamp Harribel's fight to the point where it's not cringe inducing to watch, but they seem to have thrown together Soifon's fight at the last minute.

I thought that they fucked up that fight too. All the stuff they added to it actualy detracted from the fight over all, it became too drawn out and very boring for it. And they managed to make Harribel real ugly. It feels a lot like they're rushing through these fights. I'm guessing that once the Vizards show up everything will pick up.

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
She was rescued my Omeada! Motherfucking Omeada!

Yeah... That was mildly annoying to say the least... And it undermimes the moment where he catches her after she fires her bankai.
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: Ep. 275 - They didn't censor it.   Ep. 275 - They didn't censor it. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:41 am

Well better than nothing I guess ~
I need to watch the anime again, especially now when it's Soi Fon time ~
Back to top Go down
http://azley.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ep. 275 - They didn't censor it.   Ep. 275 - They didn't censor it. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ep. 275 - They didn't censor it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: Bleach :: Animation-
Jump to: