Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

People really think like this? (18+)

Go down 
+8
Yoruichi Fon
Catlove
Zura
spica
Fatalicious
SoldierG65434-2
SoifonShihoin
CaptainYoruichi
12 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

People really think like this? (18+) Empty
PostSubject: People really think like this? (18+)   People really think like this? (18+) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:39 pm

Devestated

Saw these in a topic about Lady Gaga.

Quote :

She looks stupid. Her costumes are stupid, her promotion of gays and lesbians is stupid. The name GaGa is stupid. How about GaGa GuGu.(baby talk) This generation is so far lost and rediculous it's pitiful. If your trying to FIND YOURSELF do yourself a favor and stay lost. I mean come on. Its just too freaky. People today are walking horror shows. and they wonder why people stare at them. Its because your FREAKS!!
Your a generation of immoral, preverted, transexual FREAKS
And yet you wonder why all these desasters are comming on our country. Its because your GODLESS. I promise you all this.. This wicked generation will see the power of the worlds atomic weapons in use. Why? Because one of you FREAKS will be President one of these days. Then God help us.

Quote :
You all keep feeding her EGO...there is no future in being homosexual, it is a dieing race!! Soon ga ga will die out also.

Quote :
Just what we need, another "star" with strange tendencies to corrupt the young and impressionable in this country. And look at the media. They just eat it up. If she wants to screw anything with genitalia, then good for her. But... she need not use her talents to screw the minds of our young girls and boys. The state of our country reminds me of the last days of Rome. Rome was weakened from within by people just like this and just like our present leaders. Scares the hell out me.

Quote :
if God wanted gays to work then they could make a baby but last time i checked you need a man and woman to do that.

Quote :
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................geez can she/it get any more narcissistic and BORRRRRRRRRRRRRING? Sick to death of the whiney gay/lez movement, get back in your closets........sick idiots.

Quote :
gays are like flies. they are everywhere and all we really want is to get rid of them. Don't forget about all the diseases they carry around. Gross.

Noes

Last edited by CaptainYoruichi on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoifonShihoin
Sweet Little Bumblebee
SoifonShihoin

PostSubject: Re: People really think like this? (18+)   People really think like this? (18+) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:50 pm

i'm.................speechless....... and horrified....... h-how can they say that......
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: People really think like this? (18+)   People really think like this? (18+) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:50 pm

I'm more afraid of the fact that you two seemed oblivious to the fact that people (still) think like this.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: People really think like this? (18+)   People really think like this? (18+) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:53 pm

No, I know people still think like that. I just am appalled every time. I was sharing my appallment?
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: People really think like this? (18+)   People really think like this? (18+) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:11 pm

If I knew them, I would seriously kick their asses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.20b.org
spica
Batang Pasaway
spica

PostSubject: Re: People really think like this? (18+)   People really think like this? (18+) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:35 pm

I swear religion eff's up most everyone's mind (Pardon me, if any of you get insulted). But, these people can't make judgments on their own. If you ask them why they detest these things, they all go, "Because God said so" or "The book tell all". Gosh, it's the same old program everywhere, any subject, any person.

If they don't like Gaga, shouldn't they just steer clear of her? We've been told that if we can't say nothing nice, we'd shut the fuck up. Yell
Back to top Go down
SoifonShihoin
Sweet Little Bumblebee
SoifonShihoin

PostSubject: Re: People really think like this? (18+)   People really think like this? (18+) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:02 pm

This be Yoruichi Fon, by the way (didn't want to log my GF off). That is appalling!!!! I want to find those closed mind, insanely Christian/Catholic/ Bible hugging people and lock them all in dumpsters that are being sent into the sun!!! (No offense meant. I just don't like over the top insanely religious people who can't make decisions for themselves.) Sorry, but the day of the dinosaurs has ended, and 'freaks' are emerging. Oh, my mistake, it's just people aren't scared/ don't care about being repressed anymore. There is nothing wrong with being trans-sexual. It's just not the norm, but that makes us no less human than any other person. GAWSH!!! Get a bloody grip!!! Where did you find this, so I may go rip them a new ass??!!!!

Yell
Back to top Go down
Zura
Edo no Akatsuki
Zura

PostSubject: Re: People really think like this? (18+)   People really think like this? (18+) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:52 am

I HATE Lady Gaga (her music is a crap), but their arguments against her are sick.
s
Quote :
Sorry, but the day of the dinosaurs has ended, and 'freaks' are emerging.

Even when dinosaurs ruled the Earth homosexuality and other "freakish" behaviors existed. Because it predates humanity.

Lately I even read an article that homosexualism has an important purpose, because according to research homosexuals cares more about children of their relatives than heterosexuals do, making up for the fact that they can't have their own children.
Back to top Go down
Catlove
Ulquiorra Level
Catlove

PostSubject: Re: People really think like this? (18+)   People really think like this? (18+) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:48 am

Quote :
The state of our country reminds me of the last days of Rome. Rome was weakened from within by people just like this and just like our present leaders. Scares the hell out me.

Funny thing, that. Rome had MUCH more screwed up people in it in its prime. XD the movement to Christendom was the beginning of the end for the empire.

But eh, gotta love the radical right. Bunch of self-righteous bigots looking for someone whom they can elevate themselves above morally, lest their penis shrink.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Fon
Sushi Monster
Yoruichi Fon

PostSubject: Re: People really think like this? (18+)   People really think like this? (18+) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:13 pm

Zura wrote:

Even when dinosaurs ruled the Earth homosexuality and other "freakish" behaviors existed. Because it predates humanity.

It was used as an example. It wan't meant to be literal.
Back to top Go down
Zura
Edo no Akatsuki
Zura

PostSubject: Re: People really think like this? (18+)   People really think like this? (18+) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:10 pm

Quote :
It was used as an example. It wan't meant to be literal.

Yeah, I know. I wanted only to emphasize that such behaviors exists since the concept of sexuality appeared in the nature.

All animals > Right wing radical, because all beings except them don't make fuss over homosexuals.
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: People really think like this? (18+)   People really think like this? (18+) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:27 pm

The intolerance and stupidity of those people never cease to amaze me ~
Back to top Go down
http://azley.deviantart.com
Kikyouwuv
Chibi Lover
Kikyouwuv

PostSubject: Re: People really think like this? (18+)   People really think like this? (18+) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:24 am

LoL some of those where so out there they where funny. Im a lady gaga fan and gay rights supporter so in no way do i agree with them. But peoples idiocrasy is just beyond me. Anyway how do this close minded people get ahold of computers with internet? Isnt the internet to "Evil" and "Freaky" for them? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: People really think like this? (18+)   People really think like this? (18+) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Homophobes really piss me off. I'm straight and I'm a christian and I don't think this way. Hell, I support homosexuality.
Back to top Go down
kittenable
Hollow
kittenable

PostSubject: Re: People really think like this? (18+)   People really think like this? (18+) EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Devestated

I've wanted to become a Catholic for a while (for the sake of my grandpa), but it's these kind of people that keep me from it. I don't ever want to end up like this, nor do I want to be grouped with them. I really can't believe that this is accepted as a legitimate argument in some areas of the world today, it is truly appalling, and it breaks my heart :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People really think like this? (18+)   People really think like this? (18+) Empty

Back to top Go down

People really think like this? (18+)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: General :: Debate-
Jump to: