Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are you currently playing?

Go down 
+18
Dragontone
lotus85z
Erza
Dr-Tom
Yoruichi Fon
Crimson Warrior
GS Dragono
yoruichi-shunko
Zura
SoifonShihoin
Naked Snake
Fatalicious
epeire
ShinigamiGirl
RSforsevers
Catlove
Azley
raezura
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Erza
Hollow
Erza

What are you currently playing? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:10 pm

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
Erza - so it's definitely possible to get 5 stars against Orphen's second form without having the Gold Watch? I really want to get that Achievement so I can unlock Lightning's avatar.

epeire wrote:
Captain, if you want to get the Lightning avatar, the best thing would be to use the Gold Watch.

If not, I'd max out all the character's crystariums to full, then use very low leveled weapons. Having low level weapons and equipment raises the time allotment for each battle.

Yes, Captain, it is entirely possible, just takes some grinding and specific Paradigm set-ups and I did it the way epeire has stated. I made everyone max level and gave them the lowest level weapons I had in my inventory. Also, this video may help you:

Spoiler:

You need to beat him within the first Stagger gauge for 5 stars.

Last edited by Erza on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:12 pm

I also played Scott Pilgrim, but only the demo... which I sadly couldn't beat. Got my ass kicked as everyone. Fun as hell though, and I love the music. Reminds me of Megaman, the original series.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Fon
Sushi Monster
Yoruichi Fon

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:46 am

I was listening to the Scott Pilgrim Sound track while playing Pokemon today. =D
Back to top Go down
Erza
Hollow
Erza

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:38 am

Crimson Warrior wrote:
I also played Scott Pilgrim, but only the demo... which I sadly couldn't beat. Got my ass kicked as everyone. Fun as hell though, and I love the music. Reminds me of Megaman, the original series.

The game does have a high difficulty spike if you don't play with friends... there are just so many enemies on the screen at once. I always end up getting pinballed around. >_< Once you start learning more moves though it gets easier... it is definitely my favorite Arcade game of the Summer.

And to add to the topic... I was playing MW2... now its bed time. Wink
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:54 am

O.K. guys this isn't a Final Fantasy thread so play stay -at least a bit- on topic ~

Playing World of Warcraft again which gets a bit annoying. all I do are ICC25 RAID's & killing the Lich King over and over just to get that one item *yawn*
While I enjoy RAIDS always doing the same shit is boring but oh well - I twink a rogue to have a diversion ~
Back to top Go down
http://azley.deviantart.com
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:14 am

Beat FFXIII today. The ending is kind of bittersweet. Now that I finished it, I'm going through and trying to five star the Mark missions.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Catlove
Ulquiorra Level
Catlove

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:52 am

you have the patience of a saint, then. XD but I'm glad to hear you finally beat it.

I've beaten P3P, now I'm off to write fanfiction shipping FeMC with Theo.

as to what I'll be playing next... probably the old PS2 harvest moon game.
Back to top Go down
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:16 am

'Finishing', I wish I could say that I was even close in StarCraft 2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.20b.org
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Crimson Gem Saga

It's a cookie cutter JRPG that I'm actually enjoying in spite and perhaps because of the fact that I'm playing it on my iTouch. That, and the fact that it's a hell of a lot of game with very high production values for only 9 dollars.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Hollow
Erza

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:21 pm

I'm still slowly picking my way through Blue Dragon. Its a JRPG with a Manga and Anime of the same name. Decent game but it sucks that there are so many missable achievements... miss one? Gotta do the whoooole game over (3 disks!). >.<
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:27 pm

Dissidia Final Fantasy, Bleach: Heat the Soul 6, and as soon as I get home, Bleach: Heat the Soul 7. Haha, hell yeah. Imports rule!
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:20 pm

Been playing Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and I'm nearly done ~
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:27 pm

I'm playing gaiaonline right now :P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
Erza
Hollow
Erza

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:55 pm

Playing: Battlefield: Bad Company 2.
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:58 pm

BleachHeat the Soul 7
So far same as 1 - 6 only with more chars...
Back to top Go down
raezura
Hollow
raezura

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:56 am

I'm currently playing Dead Rising. It is possibly one of the most difficult games I have ever played in my life.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Hollow
Erza

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:04 am

Bleach: Soul Carnival 2
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:25 am

Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 and Lego Batman for PSP. Personally, I like Batman better because it's exactly like the console version, while HP is obviously a PSP game.
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:30 pm

Demons Souls 2nd run - guess I'm halfway through (feels like I play on it since years...)
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:03 am

epeire and I had a friendly match in Halo 3. She beat me 25 to 8, but I got a few nice sticks on her. XD
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Cave Story - the freeware version, not the WiiWare version.

If your a fan of the Metroidvania style of games, then you should give it a look. You can download it here, along with the English patch.
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:36 pm

Played Avatar on PS3 today.
... well it#s not the baddest I've ever played & the graphics were nice so yeah ~
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:39 am

Still working on Achievements in FFXIII. I'm close to having Vanille master Saboteur so that I can get the Achievement for that. I'm probably also close to the Chocobo Treasure Hunter thing. And I was like thisclose to getting the Achievement for over 100,000 damage in one hit.

I discovered the Ochu today. That was not a pretty fight. But its worth a lot of CP, so I fought it twice. XD
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:06 pm

VVVVVV

Only 54 minutes in and already a 447 deaths. What have I gotten myself into?
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:20 am

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. Extremely entertaining. And the graphics kick-ass for a portable system, but what else can you expect from Square Enix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you currently playing?
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: General :: Video Games-
Jump to: