Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are you currently playing?

Go down 
+18
Dragontone
lotus85z
Erza
Dr-Tom
Yoruichi Fon
Crimson Warrior
GS Dragono
yoruichi-shunko
Zura
SoifonShihoin
Naked Snake
Fatalicious
epeire
ShinigamiGirl
RSforsevers
Catlove
Azley
raezura
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Catlove
Ulquiorra Level
Catlove

What are you currently playing? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:43 am

Persona 3 Portable. It fixed a lot of bugs that P3 had, and it's addictive as hell. >.<
Back to top Go down
GS Dragono
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:14 am

P3P here, as well! Who know I could miss grinding, of all things?

Plus, I love the added/changed dialouge for Minako. The differences are slight, but great if you pick up on the subtlies. And the other S-Links are better. As long as I don't have to go near Nozomi again.... *shudder*
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:20 am

I'm playing Final Fantasy XIII on the 360. It's not as pretty as the PS3 version but otherwise it's pretty much the same. I just can't bring myself to play it on the PS3 for some reason. Mostly because the PS3 is hooked up to the TV in the common room and I don't want to hog the TV.

I'm in Chapter 5 right now, can't wait until I get to the parts where Fang joins the party.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
epeire
Nicht viele Leute wissen
epeire

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:19 am

Mass Effect 2.

...and PKMN HG. Yeah, that's right.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:18 pm

PKMN HG/SS. Mario Cart DS.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Tower of Heaven

It might only be a flash game, but it's damn good.
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:43 pm

Demons Souls & Monster Hunter Freedom Unite + Monster Hunter Tri
Back to top Go down
http://azley.deviantart.com
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:46 pm

Still playing Final Fantasy XIII. I'm in chapter 11 now. The enemies are getting tougher. I'm pretty sure there's quite a few Achievements I'll probably never get.
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:20 pm

Machinarium - such a cute game and Joseph is adorable :3
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:32 pm

Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright: Trial and Tribulations.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Fon
Sushi Monster
Yoruichi Fon

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:31 am

PKMN HG, Platinum, Diamond, Pearl, Ruby and Leaf Green. I have no life. Sweat
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:24 pm

Hey, relax. I once played every (no bullshit every) main pkmn game while waiting for Platinum to come out. That's Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, AND Pearl. Needless to say by the time I was done with Platinum I didn't even touch a pkmn game until HG/SS.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Fon
Sushi Monster
Yoruichi Fon

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:40 pm

Crimson Warrior wrote:
Hey, relax. I once played every (no bullshit every) main pkmn game while waiting for Platinum to come out. That's Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, AND Pearl. Needless to say by the time I was done with Platinum I didn't even touch a pkmn game until HG/SS.
Those are just the ones I'm playing seriously. I'm still in the middle of trying to finish Mystery Dungeons series and Crystal.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:06 am

Mystery Dungeon and Ranger never really did it for me. They were too different.
Back to top Go down
Dr-Tom
Hollow
Dr-Tom

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:29 am

I've been addicted to a F2P MMO called Florensia. You can blame it(or thank it if you don't much care for me) for me not being here at all over the last week. I've reached land lvl 34 and am only about a half hours work away from 35. It's pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:53 pm

Demons Souls - without a doubt the hardest RPG ever made. Even the first level kills you over and over and later one fatal attack even from a normal enemy kills you.
Fucking hard yet fucking epic and one of the best RPG's out there ~

Aside from that I mostly play WoW and do ICC25 RAIDS, waiting for the gear I need and thats it ~
Back to top Go down
Erza
Hollow
Erza

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:00 am

Scott Pilgrim vs The World but I frequent MW2 as well. Also playing Blue Dragon. Busy, busy.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:58 pm

Still playing FFXIII. I'm in chapter 13, though I want back to Gran Pulse for some extra leveling and to do the Mark missions.

I briefly played Scott Pilgrim and it's awesome. My system froze, though. >_<
Back to top Go down
Erza
Hollow
Erza

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:12 pm

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
Still playing FFXIII. I'm in chapter 13, though I want back to Gran Pulse for some extra leveling and to do the Mark missions.

I briefly played Scott Pilgrim and it's awesome. My system froze, though. >_<

Mine froze too! I heard that if you delete the game and reinstall it'll run fine. I haven't tried that method yet because I haven't had a freeze again... *crosses fingers*. Good luck with yours. ^_^

*Shudders @ FFXIII* That game was my first 1000G and was really time consuming to complete but I did end up having fun with it in the end... Plus I love me some Fang so staring at her for 80 hours was a bonus. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:20 pm

I like staring at Lightning. fu Don't know if I will try for 1000 since I'm not too keen on the idea of going back and getting five stars on all the mark missions, though.

I think I'll go play that now. XD
Back to top Go down
Erza
Hollow
Erza

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:30 pm

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
Don't know if I will try for 1000 since I'm not too keen on the idea of going back and getting five stars on all the mark missions, though.

My god, that part was awful! Cry I waited 'till endgame and levelled like crazy, then went through all the Mark missions and 5 starred them first go-round. ^_^ No way would I have been able to go through the missions twice on top of all the other stuff that game has you do. Crazy.

Oh and.... Lightning is a smexy bish too, haha. Have fun! :3
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:04 am

Couple of The DS Pokemon games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:11 am

Erza - so it's definitely possible to get 5 stars against Orphen's second form without having the Gold Watch? I really want to get that Achievement so I can unlock Lightning's avatar.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:07 pm

Monday Night Combat - Loads of fun for a downloadable game that's only 1200 MS Points.
Back to top Go down
epeire
Nicht viele Leute wissen
epeire

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Captain, if you want to get the Lightning avatar, the best thing would be to use the Gold Watch.

If not, I'd max out all the character's crystariums to full, then use very low leveled weapons. Having low level weapons and equipment raises the time allotment for each battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you currently playing?
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: General :: Video Games-
Jump to: