Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What are you currently playing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:32 pm

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
You should join me on the Pharmercy and Widowtracer train! It's a little weird having the femslash ships actually be pretty popular for once.

I'd be willing join on that train. Even though I don't currently own Overwatch on PC or console, I've seen the animated shorts and know a lot of the characters and ships. But on a place like Tumblr....I've purposefully stayed off of it for months now because someone on there is the source of my depression. That, and bad memories on that site that I can't get over and make me wish I were dead.

So... I'll be just a normal bystander that gives thumbs up to Pharmercy and Widowtracer, among others, and hope I feel better about myself. Or just walk into traffic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:22 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
CaptainYoruichi wrote:
You should join me on the Pharmercy and Widowtracer train! It's a little weird having the femslash ships actually be pretty popular for once.

Funny you should mention that. I'm already on board the PharMercy train.

Oh I saw that post. I reblogged it, too. I didn't realize it was you until I saw your Battlenet name and put 2 and 2 together, though.

I haven't actually done a whole lot for the fandom yet besides fic prompts, although one of them did prompt someone to draw art: Pharmercy wedding

I'm working on a fic at the moment, though. There's a lot of people that think Mercy and Ana Amari might have been a thing and I'm like that is definitely my NOTP (even over the het Mercy ships) so I'm trying to write something that's the opposite of that and explains why they don't like each other and at the same time explains how Mercy ended up with Pharah. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:32 pm

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
CaptainYoruichi wrote:

Funny you should mention that. I'm already on board the PharMercy train.

Oh I saw that post. I reblogged it, too. I didn't realize it was you until I saw your Battlenet name and put 2 and 2 together, though.

I haven't actually done a whole lot for the fandom yet besides fic prompts, although one of them did prompt someone to draw art: Pharmercy wedding

I'm working on a fic at the moment, though. There's a lot of people that think Mercy and Ana Amari might have been a thing and I'm like that is definitely my NOTP (even over the het Mercy ships) so I'm trying to write something that's the opposite of that and explains why they don't like each other and at the same time explains how Mercy ended up with Pharah. XD

I don't see myself actually contributing to the fandom at large outside of that piece, at least not in this point in time. Maybe if I actually liked playing as either of them I would be more compelled, but neither of them are in my roster of regulars. For now, I'm happy to just enjoy everyone's contributions.

Though I will agree, I like over-protective mom Ana over ex Ana.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We think we know your secret. But it's safe with us.
Co-Administrator
Fanfiction.net - Ficlets - My fic commentaires - Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:38 pm

Mercy is my main, and if I'm not playing Mercy (which is usually when someone else is on a healer) I'm either Pharah or D.VA, or on some maps Widowmaker. I've gotten pretty good at all of them.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:43 pm

I tank like 85% of the time rotating Reinhart, Zarya, and Roadhog. If I do end up healing, I play Zenyatta. I tried Mercy and I just didn't like her playstyle (mostly having to rely so much on your team for peel). I really, really want to like Pharah but I'm just not effective on her. If I end up on offense and want to make an impact, I play Tracer.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We think we know your secret. But it's safe with us.
Co-Administrator
Fanfiction.net - Ficlets - My fic commentaires - Tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:30 pm

Last week's Weekly Brawl with just Pharah and Mercy was really good practice for both of them, honestly. I wasn't really good with Pharah before that.

But yeah, I can agree that playing Mercy is not fun if people aren't protecting you. When that happens I switch to Pharah or Widowmaker. Sometimes you just get a bad group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   

Back to top Go down

What are you currently playing?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11