Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are you currently playing?

Go down 
+18
Dragontone
lotus85z
Erza
Dr-Tom
Yoruichi Fon
Crimson Warrior
GS Dragono
yoruichi-shunko
Zura
SoifonShihoin
Naked Snake
Fatalicious
epeire
ShinigamiGirl
RSforsevers
Catlove
Azley
raezura
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

What are you currently playing? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:22 pm

Yep, been pretty much playing Smite with Tom. If anyone is interested in joining us, give me a shout on Steam (RomeoBravoDelta) or Skype (I've updated my profile information so the little Skype button at the bottom of my posts should bring you to the Skype account I use now).

Smite is basically the Dead or Alive of MOBAs. DoA is probably the best introduction (T&A notwistanding) to fighting games you could ask for; it's fast paced, easy to make things happen, and not super punishing to people who are new. Smite is the same (T&A notwistanding); it's much faster paced than something like League of Legends, has way fewer charters to pick from, and is overall much easier to get into. If you have even a passing interests in the genre, give it a look. Me and/or Tom would be happy to give you some help getting started.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:08 pm

Played the Betas for Halo 5: Guardians and Evolve recently.

EDIT: After a bit of Evovle (which I'm sure will die out like Titanfall last year), now I'm playing Metro Redux. I'm really like 2033 so far, and now I wanna read the book(s) the games are based on.
Back to top Go down
Dr-Tom
Hollow
Dr-Tom

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 4:35 pm

Just beat Bloodborne last night. REALLY good game. Feels enough like the Souls games to be familiar but different enough to feel fresh. Time to go into NG+
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 10:03 pm

Assassin's Creed Rogue. And Batman: Arkham Origins. Because why not.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 5:09 pm

With Xbox One having backwards compatibility, I'm glad to play titles like Halo Reach on the new console instead of going back and forth between it and my 360.

I recently finished the newest DLC for Assassin's Creed Syndicate and Batman Arkham Knight. That aside, still playing Halo 5 Guardians. Oh wait, now that I bring that up, apparently H5 is instead another failure by 343 Industries with wasted potential and a very misleading marketing campaign. And is a series that should be dead. Okay then that makes me a horrible person for being a fan of the series. Never mind me bringing that up.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:28 am

Finished The Wolf Among Us a while ago, and recently completed Doom (2016). Same with Battleborn, now working on certain achievements.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 9:56 pm

FullMetal Spartan wrote:
Finished The Wolf Among Us a while ago

I also just recently finished that, and have to admit I feel like I missed something. Either that, or they were planning on doing a sequel and haven't gotten around to it.

Currently I am playing Overwatch on my Xbox One. Unfortunately my PC can't run it and most of my friends play on PC, so I mostly just play Quick Play matches. My favorite characters to play are D.va, Mercy, Pharah, and Tracer.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 2:18 am

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
Currently I am playing Overwatch on my Xbox One. Unfortunately my PC can't run it and most of my friends play on PC, so I mostly just play Quick Play matches. My favorite characters to play are D.va, Mercy, Pharah, and Tracer.

You'd be surprised. Blizzard is really good at making PC games. I'm playing with DrTom on PC and his junker can run it. That game is optimized really well. I don't even lose many frames when I stream it, and I'm already over 60 so those frames I lost I don't even see.

Speaking of, RayDaug#1758 on Battlenet if you want to hit me up. Reinhart and Roadhog are me go-tos, but I like all of the tanks.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 10:08 pm

You should join me on the Pharmercy and Widowtracer train! It's a little weird having the femslash ships actually be pretty popular for once.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 4:24 pm

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
You should join me on the Pharmercy and Widowtracer train! It's a little weird having the femslash ships actually be pretty popular for once.

Funny you should mention that. I'm already on board the PharMercy train.

WidowTracer is pretty underwhelming to me though. Don't really care about it one way or the other. Though none of them I'll take the number one place in my heart held by Dad76 and Gremlin D.Va.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 4:32 pm

CaptainYoruichi wrote:

I'd be willing join on that train. Even though I don't currently own Overwatch on PC or console, I've seen the animated shorts and know a lot of the characters and ships. But on a place like Tumblr....I've purposefully stayed off of it for months now because someone on there is the source of my depression. That, and bad memories on that site that I can't get over and make me wish I were dead.

So... I'll be just a normal bystander that gives thumbs up to Pharmercy and Widowtracer, among others, and hope I feel better about myself. Or just walk into traffic.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 8:22 pm

SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
CaptainYoruichi wrote:

Oh I saw that post. I reblogged it, too. I didn't realize it was you until I saw your Battlenet name and put 2 and 2 together, though.

I haven't actually done a whole lot for the fandom yet besides fic prompts, although one of them did prompt someone to draw art: Pharmercy wedding

I'm working on a fic at the moment, though. There's a lot of people that think Mercy and Ana Amari might have been a thing and I'm like that is definitely my NOTP (even over the het Mercy ships) so I'm trying to write something that's the opposite of that and explains why they don't like each other and at the same time explains how Mercy ended up with Pharah. XD
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 8:32 pm

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
SoldierG65434-2 wrote:
CaptainYoruichi wrote:

Oh I saw that post. I reblogged it, too. I didn't realize it was you until I saw your Battlenet name and put 2 and 2 together, though.

I haven't actually done a whole lot for the fandom yet besides fic prompts, although one of them did prompt someone to draw art: Pharmercy wedding

I'm working on a fic at the moment, though. There's a lot of people that think Mercy and Ana Amari might have been a thing and I'm like that is definitely my NOTP (even over the het Mercy ships) so I'm trying to write something that's the opposite of that and explains why they don't like each other and at the same time explains how Mercy ended up with Pharah. XD

I don't see myself actually contributing to the fandom at large outside of that piece, at least not in this point in time. Maybe if I actually liked playing as either of them I would be more compelled, but neither of them are in my roster of regulars. For now, I'm happy to just enjoy everyone's contributions.

Though I will agree, I like over-protective mom Ana over ex Ana.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 8:38 pm

Mercy is my main, and if I'm not playing Mercy (which is usually when someone else is on a healer) I'm either Pharah or D.VA, or on some maps Widowmaker. I've gotten pretty good at all of them.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 8:43 pm

I tank like 85% of the time rotating Reinhart, Zarya, and Roadhog. If I do end up healing, I play Zenyatta. I tried Mercy and I just didn't like her playstyle (mostly having to rely so much on your team for peel). I really, really want to like Pharah but I'm just not effective on her. If I end up on offense and want to make an impact, I play Tracer.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 11:30 pm

Last week's Weekly Brawl with just Pharah and Mercy was really good practice for both of them, honestly. I wasn't really good with Pharah before that.

But yeah, I can agree that playing Mercy is not fun if people aren't protecting you. When that happens I switch to Pharah or Widowmaker. Sometimes you just get a bad group.
Back to top Go down
FullMetal Spartan
Privaron Espada
FullMetal Spartan

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:56 pm

Just finished the recent remake of Resident Evil 3. And slowly going through a backlog of other stuff as well... Haven't played Overwatch in months, among other things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you currently playing?
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: General :: Video Games-
Jump to: