Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deicide Arc

Go down 
+21
SoifonShihoin
Fatalicious
Shadow Countess
aniimal
kumo
Zura
Naked Snake
Lizzay
siyentista
Bishimimou
PolarisAmane
Keika
Contadora
Anil
raezura
epeire
Azley
SoldierG65434-2
RSforsevers
Catlove
CaptainYoruichi
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Soi-Sauce
Hollow
Soi-Sauce

Deicide Arc - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:20 am

I was waiting for all us yuri fans to take the Tatsuki and Matsumoto idea and run with it, but I'm fairly certain its not going to happen. Yuri goggles are great, but I think Tatsuki might be more infatuated by Matsumoto's resemblance to Orihime, not Rangiku herself.

I've always appreciated Matsumoto as a character. It hurt to see her stabbed, but I hope its for the better. It'd suck to see her die.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:13 am

Soi-Sauce wrote:
I was waiting for all us yuri fans to take the Tatsuki and Matsumoto idea and run with it, but I'm fairly certain its not going to happen. Yuri goggles are great, but I think Tatsuki might be more infatuated by Matsumoto's resemblance to Orihime, not Rangiku herself.

Yeah, we actually discussed that in the Chatbox.

I think Kubo is just juxtaposing, for the most part. If you take that parallel of Rangiku/Orihime further, Rangiku is showing what a strong woman would do in a situation like that.

A lot of people view even what Don Kanonji was saying as juxtaposition against Ichigo. Here we've got this guy who, admittedly, is comic relief, but he talks about how a hero doesn't run away, and even though none of us expect Don to even be able to do anything, he would have tried to fight Aizen if Rangiku hadn't made him leave. And yet, what did Ichigo do in the face of fear, of overwhelming odds? He certainly didn't stick around.
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:59 am

am i the only one who translated what tatsuki said as her being jealous of matsumoto (and other hot shinigami ladies) because she fancies ichigo?
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:58 am

Lizzay wrote:
am i the only one who translated what tatsuki said as her being jealous of matsumoto (and other hot shinigami ladies) because she fancies ichigo?

That's how I originally read it. Though, I can see how it could be interpreted the other way. A lot of it rests on the translation. The word choice makes a huge difference.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:55 am

Lizzay wrote:

That's what most people think, actually. I just never really thought of her liking Ichigo that way. She seemed to wonder why Orihime liked him, even. Maybe it's just my yuri goggles but I've always thought Tatsuki secretly fancied Orihime. I mean, isn't it Orihime that she can sense? Hm But Tatsuki seems like the kind of person who loves someone so much that she just wants them to be happy, even if it's not with her, so she encouraged Orihime as far as Ichigo was concerned. And the reason she was so pissed at Ichigo is because she feels like he's taking Orihime for granted, to an extent. He's so completely oblivious to how Orihime feels about him.
Back to top Go down
bellatrix28
Hollow
bellatrix28

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:43 am

CaptainYoruichi wrote:
Maybe it's just my yuri goggles but I've always thought Tatsuki secretly fancied Orihime. I mean, isn't it Orihime that she can sense?

perhaps I'm the same, but it definitely seemed like there was something gay in there.

from the translation I read on onemanga
Tatsuki wrote:
who is that?
is she a friend of Ichigo's?
Her kimono looks the same.
She's pretty
Damn Ichigo.
He never mentioned any pretty girls like that...

it seemed like she was kinda in awe of her beauty (am I the only one that doesn't find Rangiku beautiful?). I don't really get the last line,,, unless they were comparing notes... jk. And there was something about the way Kubo drew the look in her eye...

unless she's thinking of competition for Orihime... and I really don't see how anyone could think Tatsuki likes Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:23 am

bellatrix28 wrote:

(am I the only one that doesn't find Rangiku beautiful?).

No, you're not. I think she's the least attractive girl in Bleach. She's deformed from the neck down and looks like a dude from the neck up.
Back to top Go down
bellatrix28
Hollow
bellatrix28

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:32 am

PolarisAmane wrote:
bellatrix28 wrote:

(am I the only one that doesn't find Rangiku beautiful?).

No, you're not. I think she's the least attractive girl in Bleach. She's deformed from the neck down and looks like a dude from the neck up.
yay!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one. She is deformed... that just isn't natural. Her hair also bothers me...

What is it with some mangas/animes drawing girls with unrealistically huge boobs? I mean, the woman have got to be having back problems or something.

and rereading my last sentence, it seems like it could be confusing. I mean tatsuki seeing Rangiku as more competition for Orihime over Ichigo's heart.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: 413   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:05 am

Spoilers are up at BA. Here.

I can't say that I'm very interested in this particular chapter, but I did notice one thing that piques my interest.

Check this picture out and look at Rangiku closely, especially her neck.

Deicide Arc - Page 6 Img2039

It looks like Gin really did cut her throat. Hm

However, according to Kaien's speech about heart way back in chapter something or other, Shinigami turn into spirit particles when they die. So I can only assume that either she's not dead, or Kubo forgot his own rule. Maybe both.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:10 am

I hope she's dead for so, so many reasons.
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:38 am

I've never thought that the spirit particle thing would be instantaneous. If she's dead (and that's a big if) I figured that her body would be there for at least a moment or two and then would dissipate. But then I really don't think she's dead. Kubo doesn't have the balls to kill off a minor character never mind one that's supposedly one of his favourites.

Seems like an okayish chapter, more stalling... I'm enjoying seeing Tatsuki and Co. so I don't really mind. It's just annoying that after all this running around, Ichigo's going to show up and Aizen will have done zero lasting damage.

EDIT - The chapter's alright. Nothing special, but I'm going to be really pissed if that crappy afro shinigami doesn't die or at least get seriously injured. It's dumb as fuck that the Captains, Vizards and everyone else were owned and shitty bit characters like him are allowed to run around and possibly even escape Aizen.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:21 pm

It's mostly just juxtaposition to show how fail Ichigo has been recently. Here we have a ragtag bunch of people with no powers and one or two with little power, and they're doing the best they can under the circumstances, while Ichigo, who has power, thought it was hopeless.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Chapter 414   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:12 pm

Spoilers are up at BA and translated by sheetz from FLOL.

Quote :
C表紙は竹林で白い着物に狐の面を取りながら、こっちをみるギン
Cover pic is Gin in a bamboo thicket wearing a white kimono and taking off a fox mask.
煽りは、キミは此岸、ボクは彼岸━━ほんなら、よろしく頼むわ

戻ったギン、乱菊のことをきかれると殺しましたと一言。
Gin returns. He's asked about Rangiku and he says he killed her.
確かに、霊圧は消えていると愛染。さらにもうすこし、彼女に情があると思っていたと続ける。
"Certainly her reiatsu has disappeared," says Aizen. "I thought you had a bit more regard for her."
僕は蛇、肌は冷え、情はない、舌先で獲物を探して気にいったやつを丸呑みにする。
"I am a snake, cold blooded, unfeeling, searching for prey with the tip of the tongue, swallowing whole whomever I please."
そういいながら愛染の横を過ぎる。その間もその場から遠ざかろうとするたつきたち。
As he says this he passes by Aizen. During this time Tatsuki and the others try to get far away.
ネズミ捕りは飽きた、殺したら、街の外のみえやすい場所に吊って王鍵創生に取り掛かるろ愛染。
Aizen says he's tired of catching mice. He'll kill them and hang them where they can be easily seen from outside the area, and then begin creating the king's key.
それやったらボクがあの子ら殺しますと抜刀して愛染の刀を抑えながらいう。
"Then I'll kill those kids." Gin draws his sword and restrains Aizen's sword.
すると自分の衣服を目隠しに愛染の胸元を刀で刺すギン。
Then using his own clothes for a blindfold, he stabs Aizen through the chest with his own sword.
鏡花水月から唯一のがれる方法は、完全催眠の発動前から刀に触れておくこと。その一言を聞き出すのに何十年 かかったことやら。
"The only way to escape Kyouka Suigetsu is to touch the sword before perfect hypnotism is invoked. It took decades to learn that.
十三隊の誰一人そのことを知らないのにあなたを倒せる気でいたからハラハラした、殺せるのはボクだけやのに とギン。
Since nobody in the Gotei 13 knew of that, it was thrilling to feel that I could kill you. The only one who could kill you is me."
刀が抜かれると同時に出血すう愛染。知っていた、狙いなど知った上で連れていた。どうやって私の命を狙うの か興味があった。
As Aizen extracts the sword blood rushes out. "I knew that you targeted me, so I brought you along. I was fascinated at why you targeted my life.
だがこの程度では殺せないと愛染。するとギンは自分の刀を見せ、刃の真ん中が欠けているの見せ、欠けた部分 を隊長の中に置いてきましたとギン。
But this is not enough to kill me." Gin looks down at his sword. He shows a part of his blade where a portion is missing. He says he left that portion inside Aizen.
前にボクの能力について説明したけどあれは嘘。言うたほど長く伸びない、言うたほど速く伸びま せん。
I was lying when I explained my ability before. It doesn't extend as long as I said. And it's not as fast as I said, either.
ただ、伸縮時に一瞬だけ塵になる、そして刃の内側に細胞を溶かし崩す猛毒がありますと続ける。
Only that when it expands and contracts for an instant it becomes dust. Furthermore, inside the blade is a deadly poison that dissolves the cells.
刺してから刀を戻すとき、一欠けらだけ塵にして隊長の中に残してきた。
When the sword is retracted after piercing the opponent, I left a fragment of dust inside of you, Captain.
そして愛染の胸に手を置き、死せ(ころせ)、神死槍と唱える。ギン・・・・貴様・・・・!!! と愛染。
And so he puts his hand on Aizen's chest. "Die! God Killing Lance" "Gin....you bastard...!!" says Aizen.
胸に孔があいて死ぬんや、本望ですやろ、というと愛染の中のかけらが溶け出したとこで次号。
"A whole will open up in your chest and you'll die. That was long cherished ambition." As he says this the fragment inside Aizen begins to dissolve. Until next chapter.

I think Gin is my new hero. Even if he becomes the new villain, at least he's a hell of a lot more interesting than Aizen.

I can't wait to see the full chapter for once. Adore
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:15 pm

Holy shit.

Did...did Kubo just redeem himself?
Back to top Go down
Lizzay
Wanker

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:21 pm

saw this coming from a mile away. I deserve a prize. Then again I'm sure I'm not the only one
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:23 pm

What surprises me is not the actions itself. It's the fact that Kubo actually went through with it.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:53 pm

I thought that Gin betraying Aizen was a possibility, but I never thought it would actually happen. Even when the chapters started being named Deicide, and how Gin's bankai is called a god-killing spear.

But, someone brought up a good point, which is that Aizen still has the Hougyoku inside of him, and if Aizen didn't die from being blown up with his own reiatsu, how would Gin's poison stand a chance? So likely, this is just a momentary pause until Ichigo gets there.
Back to top Go down
raezura
Hollow
raezura

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:21 pm

I have an eerie feeling that this will just be a temporary death.

Didn't they say in another chapter that Aizen could only be killed by someone who hasn't seen his Bankai?
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:26 pm

Lizzay wrote:
saw this coming from a mile away. I deserve a prize. Then again I'm sure I'm not the only one

Yeah, you and the majority of the Bleach fandom would be getting that prize. It's pretty much as Soldier said, most saw it coming but very few thought that Kubo would have the balls to go through with it. The only problem I have now is that I think this is going to be another troll and Gin is going to get killed off pretty soon.

Shame. He'd make a much better bad guy.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:46 pm

Full chapter isn't out yet, but here's a picture, courtesy of spacecat.

Deicide Arc - Page 6 2yjrlkz
Back to top Go down
PolarisAmane
Writing Monster
PolarisAmane

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Chapter is up! And even if Gin does end up being trolled (which he probably will) I will love him forever for this crowning moment of awesome.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Yeah, I just read it.

If Aizen survives this, then I think Bleach may be dead to me.

And was I the only one that was completely confused by Gin's zanpakuto?

Either way, it's still a lot farther than I expected Kubo to take things.

My theory on the whole thing is that the work around for Kyokou Sougetsu was a lie and Gin attacked a mirage/innocent by-standard. Maybe it was Momo again.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:30 pm

Gin Fangirl

But you know, the spoilers made it seem like Gin was saying that killing Aizen was his lifelong ambition.

The chapter, however, has it differently.

"You're gonna die with a hole in your breast. Isn't that your long-cherished ambition?"

Hm
Back to top Go down
Crimson Warrior
Grandmaster of the TenKuei Klan
Crimson Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:20 pm

I always thought it would be awesome if Gin was a double-agent for Soul Society. He is badass. But if he is truly evil then his death is reserved for Rangiku only. I also refuse to believe he would kill the only person he considered a friend. And a gorgeous one at that.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Chapter 415   Deicide Arc - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:09 pm

Spoilers, including pics, are up at BA.

Translation of Muguruma spoiler by sheetz @ FLOL
Quote :

回想、まだギンがルコン街に住んでいた頃。
Flashback from the time when Gin still lived in Rukongai.
森の中、小枝を拾い、茂みの隙間から覗いた先に愛染に頭をたれる死神が三名。
He's in the forest picking twigs. Through a clearing in a thicket,there are 3 shinigami hanging their heads to Aizen.
萌玉を死神から受け取る?愛染(愛染が萌玉を与えてるようにも見える)
Aizen takes the hougyoku from the shinigami? (Aizen appears to be presenting the hougyoku.)
回想一旦終わり。
The flashback temporarily ends.
細胞が分解され、現われた萌玉を手に取ろうとするギンの手をつかもうと愛染、
Aizen's body cells decompose and Gin takes the hougyoku which appears. Aizen tries to grab his hand.
それを振り切り逃げるギン、倒れこむ愛染。
Gin shakes it off and flees. Aizen remains lying down.
一言、ギン・・・とつぶやいたあと雄叫びを上げる愛染。開いたから爆煙。
Aizen mutters the word "Gin..." He lets out a roar and rises up. There's smoke coming from his opening (?)
物の影でこれで終わりやと萌玉を握り潰そうとするギン。
In silhouette, Gin says, "This is the end," and he tries to crush the hougyoku.
すると大きな音が聞こえ空に光の柱。その中から蝶々の羽(3枚重ね)をつけた愛染。胸の穴には 十字が。
There's a loud noise and a light pillar in the sky. From the center comes Aizen with 3 butterfly wings. There's a cross in his chest cavity.
わたしの勝ちだ、奪った萌玉は既にわたしの中になくともというと、
"It is my victory, even if the hougyoku is no longer within me."
ギンの手の中の萌玉が白く、ゴオオオオオという音を立てる。
The hougyoku in Gin's hand turns white and makes rumbling noise.
そして愛染が一瞬でギンの目の前に現われると同時に胸の穴が塞がる。
Aizen instantly appears in front of Gin, and his chest cavity closes up.
また回想。
Another flashback.

一部始終をみたギンが森から外をみると乱暴されたっぽい乱菊が気絶している。
Gin saw the entire thing from the forest. Rangiku was beaten up and unconscious.
それから目を開いて愛染を見据え、こいつや、こいつが親玉や ボクがこいつを・・・・というと こ
He opens his eyes and gazes at Aizen. "This guy, this guy is the boss. I'm going to (do something to him)..."
で回想が終わり、
Flashback ends.
手刀で愛染に斬られるギンで終わり。
Aizen slashes at Gin with his hand. The end.

So it seems that Gin's motivation for getting on Aizen's side to backstab him is Rangiku. This makes me pretty sure that she's still alive somehow. I mean besides the obvious Shinigami plotshield. XD

I think it's funny though that Gin tried to crush the Hougyoku when even Kisuke couldn't destroy it, though. And I wonder if he's acting independently or if he's in cahoots with Kisuke and the others.

I'm kind of happy though, I've been thinking for a while that Gin was a kind of Snape character, and it seems very similar to that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deicide Arc   Deicide Arc - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deicide Arc
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: Bleach :: Manga-
Jump to: