Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dr. Urahara or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Kiuske

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

Dr. Urahara or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Kiuske Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Urahara or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Kiuske   Dr. Urahara or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Kiuske EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:34 am

I've just uploaded the next invention in my potentially endless series of misadventures involving Yoruich, Soifon, and some of Urahara's failed inventions.

Dynamic Reiatsu Sensing Fabric

Unlike most of my other fics, this one is written almost entirely on reader contributions. If you have an idea for an invention for a future chapter, feel free to post it here.
Back to top Go down
raezura
Hollow
raezura

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Urahara or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Kiuske   Dr. Urahara or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Kiuske EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:24 pm

Very funny chapter. I can't wait till the next one.
Back to top Go down
Contadora
Guarda Real level
Contadora

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Urahara or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Kiuske   Dr. Urahara or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Kiuske EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:31 pm

raezura wrote:
Very funny chapter. I can't wait till the next one.

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Shayleen
Hollow
Shayleen

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Urahara or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Kiuske   Dr. Urahara or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Kiuske EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:08 am

Mind Reader Party Hat

Why not in use? Once done with using, user may experience many emotions, be tramatized, and more hazardous or deadly side-effects may/can/will occur.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Urahara or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Kiuske   Dr. Urahara or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Kiuske EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:57 pm

Here's the next invention, courtesy of Lizzay.

Pheromone Enhanced Atomized Fragrance

Really, I just wrote this because she said she had more ideas for this fic and she wouldn't tell me them until I finished this one.

As always, feel free to leave a suggestion for an invention here.
Back to top Go down
SoldierG65434-2
H-H-Hacker
H-H-Hacker
SoldierG65434-2

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Urahara or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Kiuske   Dr. Urahara or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Kiuske EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:08 pm

So, I want to start writing for this fic again, but as things stand now, the only ideas I still have on file for this are smut. Not that I particularly have a problem with that, I would just prefer that this fic didn't turn in to wall-to-wall smut chapters, no matter how crazy or bizarre they may be.

I would really appreciate and ideas you guys may have for more of Urahara's failed inventions that you want Yoruichi and Sui-Feng to try out. If you have a smut idea, feel free to suggest it, but just know that it may be a very long time before it ever sees the light of day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Urahara or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Kiuske   Dr. Urahara or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Kiuske Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr. Urahara or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Kiuske
Page 1 of 1