Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 1: Pawn forward

Go down 
+7
Azley
siyentista
spica
Anil
Fatalicious
CaptainYoruichi
Catlove
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lizzay
Wanker

Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:12 am

Arina blanched. Once again, everything was in chaos. When had the game turned from a race to tag? Hion was still seated, watching them with such childish eyes. But if his actions were not coincidence, than he certainly was nothing like a child.

Was it too late for her to go back to the original plan? Can she change plans right now? She could hardly remember her training and the basics she was taught. She looked down at the adult arrancar and saw that he was still unmoving. Did he plan on getting involved? Or is he a silent spectator, and maybe even a moderator?

“alright. I’ll get a head start.” She said, sliding her feet further apart in preparation of a flash step.

Locking eyes with her teammates, she suddenly yelled “FAN OUT!” before flashing stepping in a random direction, hoping that the others will follow her cue. She was already a whiles away in a matter of seconds, but her left knee was already beginning to throb. ‘Now all that’s left is to see who he intends on following, and hope that things dont go to the shitter too soon for them until i or someone else has gotten reinforcements
Back to top Go down
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:28 pm

"A little dazed, but fine. You?" Higgins then double checks to make sure it's dead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.20b.org
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Phoenix paused and looked herself over. "Nah, I'm fine. It looks like the only thing that got injured was my pride. But I hope the next hollow isn't as fast as that one was, or we might be in trouble."
Back to top Go down
https://teamyorusoi.forumotion.com
spica
Batang Pasaway
spica

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:47 pm

Aspin sighed. "I agreed. That wasn't fantastic for a first time. Honestly, I think we looked like a bunch of idiots." She scratched her head, a big sweat drop on her forehead.

"C'mon guys, let's leave that thought and look at other parts of this area, these hollows don't show up themselves." she said as she slowly walked further into the field.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:54 pm

Phoenix nodded and fanned out, keeping up the triangle formation. Her eyes darted back and forth, watching for any more hollows. "When we get back, I'm going to work on my hoho."
Back to top Go down
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:03 pm

"I'm defiantly going to keep practicing Zanjutsu, because I just love sword fighting. Of course, I really should get my hoho up to scratch too. But eh." Higgins starts searching for hollows as well.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:27 pm

"When we fight in groups like this, I think it's okay not to be strong in all areas. We can make up for each other's weaknesses. But we should train in case we are ever caught alone," Phoenix said.
Back to top Go down
spica
Batang Pasaway
spica

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:39 am

Aspin flicked her fingers together, a white spark emanating from the action. "I'd wanna get my kido skills up," she sighed. She looked at her team mates, "I can only do tricks for show, but in an actual battle, I'm pretty useless."
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:12 am

[So - last post till tomorrow, I'm on a concert today]

Tetsuya watched the scene, standing near Slash.

All of a sudden things got pretty hasty as both girls flash-stepped in different directions.
He got the plan immediatly as he rose and backed away - taking a new path away from the arrancar.

He made it quite a few meters until his heart decided it had enough.

Tetsuya slipped and nearly hit the ground as he came to a halt, cluching is chest with his hand
Damn - I'm not good at running at all with my heart...

Just as he thought about what to do next he recognized a shadow above him. He slowly looked up and locked eyes with a very curious looking individual.
His heart skipped a few beats and he could barely control himself from shaking.
Back to top Go down
http://azley.deviantart.com
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:20 am

Phoenix grinned at Aspin. "Don't worry, that's probably better than I am already." She looked thoughtful. "I hadn't thought much about using kido, but I heard a rumor that there's a secret kido technique that helps hakuda. It might be worth looking into."
Back to top Go down
epeire
Nicht viele Leute wissen
epeire

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:38 am

Hion's brow quirked, but it was unsure if the expression was meant to be curiosity, or puzzlement. He lowered himself onto his haunches, cocking his head as he continued his silent assessment.

"Oh." He said suddenly, backlit from the sun behind him, and it cast an eerie glow to the tint of his skin.

"Why don't you help me chase them? They aren't being very fair right now." He huffed in a pretend annoyed tone as he glanced over the man's built frame at the slow black flashes - though they must've been fast to the man in front of him. Toys that ran too sluggishly were no fun. Toys that didn't run at all were, surprisingly, more amusing.

Hion's lips split in a wicked, feral grin, the one that held no humour. His hand closed over Tetsuya's collar and tugged - flashing away at a speed he shouldn't have used, though it was only an eighth of his normal. Maybe if he was lucky - and persuading enough, Alexi would let him take this new one home.
Back to top Go down
RSforsevers
The Shinigami Monster
RSforsevers

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:13 pm

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" calls Slash as he uses his Zanpaktou to slahses at the Arrancar before they could get a hit at Tetsuya. "Tatsuya?" he asked glancing at the Shinigami. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KillerDragon001?feature=mhsn
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:40 pm

"What shall we do now, just keep looking for more hollows?"
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:54 pm

"Yup. It's better than waiting for them to come to us," Phoenix replied. She looked around warily, but nothing caught her attention.
Back to top Go down
Catlove
Ulquiorra Level
Catlove

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:19 am

Okay wow, sorry guys. I just got home for the evening, so my plan to continue the RP kinda fizzled out for the day. >.<

I'll edit this post with new narration tomorrow, as well as write Thingy and Soifon's characters into the script, so please look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Anil
Half-Awake Level
Anil

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:32 pm

Looking back at the hollow, Seki could see it staring at him in a intrigued way. He barely noticed the creature looked more like a monster than ever, now; all he could think was of taking advantage of the unexpected curiosity. So he stopped where he was, maintaining his distance, and stared back, paying attention to the hollow's reactions, as his even voice started to speak once again.

"Disintegrate, Rondanini's black dog; read, burn and devour your own throat! Bakudo #9 - Geki!"

Ulquiorra Level
Catlove

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:49 pm

@ Anil: The attack strikes true, and for a moment the hollow is frozen in confuses stasis, able only to roar as the red light holds his limbs at bay. Although slow, this creature's skin is strong, so you aren't certain to kill him, even if you halt his movement. You are aware of the flare of shinigami energy nearby, though, which could mean comrades.

@Phoenix group: Though you try, you find no more hollows in the area. There seems to be a powerful reiatsu carefully hidden amongst a group of shinigami to your south, and what felt like the fluctuation of shinigami energy usually caused by a cast kido to the north.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:01 am

"Do you feel that?" Phoenix asked her comrades. "There is action on both sides of us. Do you want to go north or south?"
Back to top Go down
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:13 am

Higgins thinks about it for a minute. "If there is a real threat to the shinigami, Nanao and the other stronger shinigami can get there just as fast as us." "But to the North, someones using Kido, which probably means that group is in trouble. We can probably get there faster than others as well."

"I vote North."
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:15 am

Phoenix nodded. "Yes, I like the idea of joining someone who can use kido. That will balance out our group more."
Back to top Go down
spica
Batang Pasaway
spica

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:15 am

Aspin looked at both her teammates, overjoyed with their reasoning. She wanted to go north, as she stated earlier, she wanted to practice some kido, and observing actual kido in battle would improve her skills.

"Come on guys! We better get there fast! Higgins is right, they might be in major trouble!" She said and ran off northwards.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:31 am

"Come on Higgins, you heard the lady," Phoenix joked. She grinned and took off after Aspin, working on her shunpo a little.
Back to top Go down
Fatalicious
R&R Lover
Fatalicious

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:06 pm

Higgins starts to move as well, but knows that they will reach the place before him.
Back to top Go down
CaptainYoruichi
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi Level
CaptainYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Phoenix slowed down out of her shunpo when she felt the reiatsu get stronger as she neared their destination. Not too far from where she came to a stop, she could see the back of another Shinigami. The Shinigami was wearing an inverted haori - black instead of white - with the kanji for 'four' on it. Phoenix raised an eyebrow, wondering briefly why a non-captain would have a haori, but decided it wasn't important at the moment. The more pressing matter was literally in front of them; there was a hollow, currently held in place with what Phoenix could tell was kido, but it didn't look like it would hold much longer.

Another flash step placed Phoenix beside the Shinigami. "Care for some reinforcements?" she asked.

Last edited by CaptainYoruichi on Wed May 26, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:54 pm

"Chase them you say?" Tetsuya asked a bit dumbfounded - his expression matching his question as the young arrancar grinned at him and he grinned back a bit nervously.

All of a sudden they heard Slash screaming and coming towards them. Tetsuya turned around angrily while Hion wasn't impressed the slightest.

Slash who just wanted to help him raised his word but was stopped by Tetsuyas voice - using force and violence wouldn't help them any.
"Stay away, Slash!" he hissed in a harsh way while gritting his teeth at him like a dog.

He went his gaze back to the small arrancar in front of him, feeling a strange sensation of familiarity he couldn't put his finger on.
Both stared at each other a little bit and as the arrancar grabbed his collar he was dragged away from his comrades with such a speed and force that he could barely breath.
Even if he'd have the air to scream he wouldn't.
He was too confused and amazed. Confused why the arrancar let him live, why he looked so familiar and amazed at how easily and elegant the small boy could move but with such a force behind it.

He noticed the observing gaze from the older Arrancar who observed them with no visible emotion - wether this was good or bad.

They flashed foreward at an amazing speed, chasing after what seemed to be Arina.

As they caught up Hion removed his grip from Tetsuyas collar, letting him stumble to the ground.

"Hey what was that for?!" the black haired boy barked but as he realized what he just said and especially to whom he just said it he froze on the spot.

He watched the scene before him with curiousity, hoping the arrancar wouldn't kick his ass around because of the outburst.
Back to top Go down
http://azley.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Pawn forward   Episode 1:  Pawn forward - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 1: Pawn forward
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next