Team YoruSoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team YoruSoi

An LGBTQ friendly forum for Bleach fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tetsuya Arashi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

Tetsuya Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Tetsuya Arashi   Tetsuya Arashi EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:01 pm

So my turn - please say if it's O.K.
I was so free to write that he isn't from japan since as Soldier once said people from different cultures & countries gather there.

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name: Tetsuya Arashi

Apparent Age: 24

Native Country: America

Appearance:
Tetsuya Arashi:

Released state:
Tetsuya released:

He wasn't raised by his real parents but by a japanese family. What happened to them is unknown.
Tetsuyas real name isn't known.
His behavior brought him the nick name "Crasher" which is still from the time as a rebel and it refers to his temper and fighting-abilities.

Order versus Chaos: Chaos

Morality: honor-bound

Bio: Tetsuya doesn't like to talk about his past so the most part is unknown.
From what we know he was a rebel in his former life. He had no job & no family and only a younger brother he cared for but killed by accident by unknown reasons.
Tetsuya has a born heart-failure and survived 2 heart-attacks back in his life. He had to take strong medicine and still needs it as a Shinigami. A heart-attack was also the reason why he died with the young age of 24.
Most people say he isn't suited as a Shinigami because his cardio isn't that great and he often gets out of breath because of his heart-problems but he's strong-willed, close-minded...and gives a fuck what others say. He knows how to survive on the streets and he knows how to fight to protect others and himself. He may be rude but he's also cordial in his own way – totally the hard shell soft core type.
Tetsuya lived in the worst place Rukongai has to offer and managed to survive there and bringing the Goteis attention to him.
His biggest weakness is that he still takes drugs which is a side-effect of always taking strong heart-pills. He also was drug-addicted in his first life and still needs them now. He also listens to his heart more than his mind and often finds himself in dangerous situations because of his big mouth.
He doesn't like to take orders and doesn't acknowledge authority too well, always being a loner and he trusts no one.
He never fought too well with a sword because he never had one in his first life – he likes to fight with his fists and feet but with no real style. He is a brilliant fighter but his heart-handicap only makes him average in Hakuda. Luckily his kido-skills make up for it.

Combat Abilities

Name: Furataniti (Brotherhood)
Appearence: His Zanpakuto isn't a traditional japanese sword, more a european one – it's a double-edged sword with the names of him and his brother on the blades.

Release-command: „Torment the living, Furataniti!“
Shikai: His sword splits in 2 separate weapons: one being a small silver shield with wings on it, the other one being a long black hellebarde.
The sword symbolizes Tetsuya and his brother – they protect and enhance each other in battle.
No info on the ability is avavible because Tetsuya just attained Shikai.
Bankai: Not attained yet.

Kido: Excels
Hakuda: Average
Hoho: Average
Zanjutsu: Weak

Character strengths and weaknesses

Character Strength 1: Very loyal once he trusts someone he would die for him.
Character Strength 2: Very caring towards younger ones.
Character Weakness 1: Low cardio (heart problems)
Character Weakness 2: Doesn't acknowledge autorithy

Last edited by Azley on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://azley.deviantart.com
Catlove
Ulquiorra Level
Catlove

Tetsuya Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Arashi   Tetsuya Arashi EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Your character traits aren't listed, but they can be quantified as a gameplay mechanic, so I have no reason to complain at all.

The sheet is solid. I look forward to workin' with ya!
Back to top Go down
Azley
... and Justice for All
Azley

Tetsuya Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Arashi   Tetsuya Arashi EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:53 am

I don't see any traits in other sheets too oô
And IMHO I've given away way more info than I wanted to and wrote how he acts and what his temper is aso.

But yeah - I may redo it later on ~

UPDATE: Colored version on ~
Back to top Go down
http://azley.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Tetsuya Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Arashi   Tetsuya Arashi Empty

Back to top Go down

Tetsuya Arashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team YoruSoi :: Role Play :: Character Sheets-